What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

We get the archers and mage, mage first Evelen whispered, waiting only a few moments before charging at the mage with her spear, looking to chop off her legs.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The soldiers were very busy fighting the young girl to notice the little women group behind them. In a quick combination, Evelen cut the legs of the mage who scream as she start to fall in the floor were Celesta cut her last sane arm, as the other was hurted by the archer's arrow. The soldier archers turn to them and Evelen run wound the legs of the archer, but then her chest receive both arrows, as she was getting slower again. Celesta defeat the weak one with a hard hit in the archer's head, now with only an archer to defeat, Eve could saw her beloved children dodging and blocking all the attacks, her young body tried to resist the attacks of the edges that come from every side, her spear leave little chunks of metal by the constant use and between the fight the leader heard the scream of the magician girl, she get surprised to saw the three girls we must end this now, use the nets at my sight!!

Evelen 2 ap 2 [-2]
Celesta 8
Archer 5

Suzanne 3/9

Leader 6/ ??

soldiers 2/5 3/6 2/8
archers 0/5 5/5 [1 uncouncious]
mage 0/5 [crippled]

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen attacked the other archer, cursing her slowness as she looked out for nets. Hopefully she could avoid them, and the others could too. They had a chance, but they would need to do well in the next few moments to seize it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The woman give the order and the nets fly toward the girls. Evelen try to hurt any of them but her body was getting worse, with her overaroused skin she start to blush and make quick breaths, sudenly she saw the net coming to her and she roll away just in time to evade it, his foes evaded her weapon and then she make a quick peek to the others fights. Celesta wounded the archer with a direct stab to his arm, but from her right a net engulf her and then the warrior give her a strong kick that make her fall on the floor "i will make the same wounds that you give to our dear mage" said the soldier getting ready his axe. The archer girl also was catched and her captor walked toward her with an evil grind, she was hysteric after heard the words of the other warrior and with a quick shoot she wound the neck of the warrior who start to die in front of her eyes, she shake her head and try to free herself to help him. Meanwhile Suzanne turn to saw what was happening and the leader take that chance when she smile looking her family. The female soldier lift her hand and pronounce a quick potent spell than take Suzanne off guard, her body fly some feets away. Her armor, clothes and armor start to melt until left her naked and unarmed pressing her body like if something was getting inside her body Nooo ahhhnng... its a seal... kyaaa red runes start to shine around her body and her full body arch and sweat, as the young girl try to bite her lips to control herself and was a luck that the leader must stay casting the spell. The archer soldier try to take off guard Evelen in her surprise, but she make a quick move to hurt his arm

Evelen 2 ap 2 [-2]
Celesta 7 [-1]
Archer 4 [-1]

Suzanne 2/9 ap 4[naked, unnarmed -1 sealed]

Leader 6/ ??

soldiers 2/5 3/6 0/8
archers 0/5 3/5 [1 uncouncious]
mage 0/5 [crippled]

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen cursed, resolving to utterly destroy that leader when she got the chance. She charged at the archer again, stabbing at them and then twirling to the nearby soldier who was likely to counterattack her, swiping at his legs.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen nearly get in a frenzy combat state, her spear stab the limbs of the archer as if they were made of paper and just stop to turn back and stop the sword of the soldier, until the archer was incapacitated in the floor. Celesta was unnable to escape and soon feel the axe starting to wound her limbs as if the soldier was starting to cut some branches of a tree, but just when the soldier was ready to cut the first one, an arrow of the student girl wound his arm and make the soldier change of prey, after wrap more the plant girl. Suzanne was starting to make little moans between her pain screams, her eyes were filled of tears and her body was leaving more signs of her aroused stated, her breasts get bigger and the erected niples start to sproud milk that start to make a trial in her chest until fall onthe floor, the wet honeyhole make her fight to dont start to pleasure herself in middle of the battlefield. All this get worse as the red lines cover her sexy body and then the leader start to make an evil laught. Yes, i know it, you are nothing more than a little horny slut, he need someone better than you damn bitch in heat, maybe if i cast my full magic, i could let you be in your real self for the rest of your live. hahaha... your family is just a bunch of whores who love to give birth to slutty half-monsters like you...what? The leader stop her bully spech when Suzanne Roar and get up in a move to just give a direct punch to the soldier face, breaking the helmet and making fly and roll toward a tree many feets away YOU WILL PAY FOR SAID ALL THESE LIES ! APOLOGIZE NOW OR SUZANNE WILL MAKE YOU DESSIRE NEVER HAD LIVED!! then the soldier get up and all saw that was the purple soldier witch NEVER, BITCH!!.

Evelen 2 ap 3 [-2]
Celesta 7 [-3]
Archer 4 ap 1[-1]

Suzanne 2/9 ap 6[naked, unnarmed -1 sealed]

Leader 4/ ??

soldiers 1/5 3/6 0/8
archers 0/5 0/5 [uncouncious]
mage 0/5 [crippled]

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen kept up her fighting with the soldiers, desperate to cripple them quickly so she could go to work on the leader girl. "I'd watch what I said if I were you" she said coldly, rage building inside her. I'll rape the life out of this girl if I get the chance.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The purple haired soldier clean the blood of his face and make a grind completely filled of hate against Suzanne who was ready to use the rest of her magic against her. Meanwhile Evelen fight with all against the soldier and her spear soon cut one of his arms, but he opposed many resistence and then when was defeated by Evelen, she look a terrible scene with Celesta who was giving her best to get out of the net and even start to roll to help her niece, as she cant escape of the net, like the student who was giving her best to dont being cut by the last soldier.

So, this happen. Suzanne go with all to defeat the witch, but just when attemp to cast a spell to defeat her, the marks on her body drain her magic and then the soldier shout SECOND SEAL! just two more hahaha Suzanne sense how the marks get inside of her body in a painfull feeling, she bite her lips and then slash the woman using her claws, the armor and clothes just get teared as if were paper and leaving her foe in no less that rags where all could see her strange tail. Then the purple haired soldier shout and then a little light appear for an instant in Suzanne forehead and she just fall in the floor with a lewd face as some whisper escape her lips, Nooo...Suzanne feels weird...Suzanne love it, please make feel Suzanne happy .... noooo... She is not Suzanne, she is everywhere, dont touch me!!... Then her hands start to stroke her leaking breasts and needed cunt, her noo soon turn into moans and whimpes, followed by little slut giggles More...more...please make Suzanne happy forever, please fill this little whore with cum her children was shaking her head and between the lewd words and moans Evelen could hear the true Suzanne trying to ask for help.

Evelen 2 ap 4[-2]
Celesta 7 ap 4[-3]
Archer 4 ap 1[-1]

Suzanne 0 [slut mode]

Leader 2/ ??

soldiers 1/5 0/6 0/8
archers 0/5 0/5 [uncouncious]
mage 0/5 [crippled][/QUOTE]

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen was filled with as much rage as she'd ever felt, and quickly ran to the leader, quietly and as swiftly as she could trying to slash the girl's arms off. If she got her to the ground and the girl seemed to be trying to cast a spell, she would cut out the girl's tongue with her spear.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The witch was casting her spell on Suzanne and she smile as she saw the mother coming Too late the body of Suzanne orgarms in a dark shine and then the leader try to protect herself with her sword, but she was not so fast now and Evelen cut her armed hand before she send the first seal to her, fortunately Evelen cut her last arm making her scream for a time until the defeated leader said whispering Its done. i had tainted her soul. Now the others will end the work Then the last soldier try to escape but was defeated by Richard who was helping Meecah and Litzy to walk What is hapening? why Yuki is here? Evelen just can saw some red lines on her body, but the mage wasted all her magic on Suzanne and was unnable to end the curse, the damn girl just stay there with a smile looking to Suzanne proud of her work and just wait there forthe punishment that the mother could give her. Meanwhile after free Celesta, Richard reach the place where Suzanne lay with her blank eyes, her body was turning more slutty with a more curvaceous body with a perfect body to give birth creatures, her engorgeous breasts get at least 3 sizes bigger and a strange sweet smell get from her drenched bodywho made little preprogramed moans, her changes were increasing and even Richard member get hard Damn you Yuki!! How many seals you make to her?! the woman smile and whisper "all"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen approached the arm-deficient soldier-girl she now knew as Yuki, and calmly stepped on her right knee. "I'm not sure what you've done to my daughter, and I don't really care, because you're going to fix it. I have every confidence that you want to do so" she said, her voice cold and emotionless as she grabbed the girl's ankle and pulled it up towards her, slowly tugging until her knee broke with a sickening snap, and then twisting the ankle until it too broke. "Or at least, I have every confidence that I will make you want to" she said as she repeated the performance with the girl's other leg, and then grabbed an arrow from the archer girl, kneeling down on Yuki's chest as she played with the arrow. "So, are you ready to fix it yet?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl smile soon end and her screams were just interrupted by her insults against Evelen, until she saw her with the arrow in her hand. Yuki was turning white by the blood lost, but she still could survive some minutes more, she close her eyes trying to dont let her tears fall, but was in vain. She look to Evelen and try to calm her fear before said This was a direct order of a even high rank general and i do it for Gerald, if this is completed i could save him from the army and of all of you. And even if its false, i will be with him in his last moments. So do as you wish, i will endure it for him The girl just press her palid lips and prepare herself to feel maybe the worse pain that she feel in her live.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen frowned at Yuki's words, and she turned to the others. "One of you is a healer, right? Stop her bleeding. I have business with this girl" she said, holding Yuki's head down as she did. "She's about to change her mind, I think." With that she slowly stabbed out one of the girl's eyes, the frown never leaving her face as she held down the screaming soldier as she waited for someone to follow her orders and save the girl's life temporarily. "You won't be seeing Gerald again unless you fulfill my one, simple request, that I'll make sure of. So you might as well do the right thing, right?" She sat back and thought for a moment before asking "you wouldn't happen to have any idea how long a person can live with busted up and broken intestines, would you? Because I don't, but I'd like to. It's important, you know? So I think we might just have to test it."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Litzy with the help of Celesta reach the place and prepared the anestesia, but the plant girl stop her, close her wounds without it, she must pay She nod and a really brutal pain start when the strange substance start to make effect and mixed with painfull torture that Evelen was doing No more, please. Just kill me . I...i... will not save her. This is just an illusion, DUMB! Just kill her!

Her words had a little of sense until Richard stop any attempt of killing her Dont do it, Suzanne will not get restored in that way, Yuki is the child of a powerfull magical creature, her spells are soo strong that her body will lost her vital energy and maybe she could had died in the Real world DAMN YOU RICHARD! I WILL KILL YOU WHEN WE GET OUT OF THIS PLACE! The witch start to insult him more, but Evelen could feel her more scared.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Warning, contains material that is more likely than not unpleasant. Read at your own risk.

"Just an illusion?" Evelen asked, feigning confusion. She shrugged, and slowly got up. "Richard, hold our dear friend Yuki down for a moment. We wouldn't want her squirming around" she said, walking over to pick up her spear. She sat down in front of Yuki's prone body and whittled a bit at the shaft of the spear with the arrow, producing a slight point and lots of little splinters around the sides. She frowned when Richard told her what she'd already somehow suspected, confirming the dark feeling in the pit of her stomach that this woman could hurt Suzanne in the real world. That made it all the more necessary to convince her to undo her spell. And Evelen was ready to do any number of things to make that happen. "Get out of this place? Why, Yuki, I'm hurt. I thought we would play here together, in this illusion, forever" she said, a bizarre smile crossing her face as she began to gently press the spear against the girl's pussy. "You're going to love this game." With a sudden move she forced the spear into the girl's birth canal, wiggling it a bit as she went to tear at the sides with the slight point at the end. She began to thrust it in and out roughly, the thick shaft of the spear stretching the girl painfully and no doubt giving her splinters in places one ought never to have them. After a time she encountered some resistance, and stopped for a moment. "Ooooh, I think I feel your cervix, Yuki. This is one of the more fun parts of the game." Again she swiftly forced it forward, tearing through the obstruction and thrusting the shaft around in the girl's womb. She continued on, tearing up the girl's womb and hitting the back of it, until little trickles of blood ran down the spear onto her hands. Finally, she pulled the spear slowly out of Yuki, smiling all the way. "So, are you going to fix my daughter? Or do you want to play more?" she asked, pressing the end of the shaft against her asshole. Still the bizarre, inappropriate smile remained on her face, but her eyes burned with a cold rage as she looked into Yuki's remaining eye, a hatred that no play-acting could ever hide.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her last eye get completely open when she saw Evelen put her remodeled weapon close her personal place and even Yuki tried to go away, hurting herself by trying to move her broken legs WAIT... what are you...nooo dont put that there. Richard stop her, please ahhhh her pain started and soon her screams increased in size and intensity, stopping only to insult her until her words get weaken and changed to pleads to stop when the large object start to impale her cervix, she was starting to fall uncouncied by the intense pain, until Litzy inyect her a substance that make her recover strenght Sorry, but that little girl saved my friends, i cant leave you rest until you give up and cure her Yuki start to cry more and even some moans escape of her mouth in her nearly insane state she start to feel pleasure on all this, or was just that the pain was getting more intense that she was getting crazy. Her mouth was dry and she make a little sigh of relief when the staff get out of her, but she start to fear the speargirl and her feral side. Now she pointed her new target and Yuki shaked her head and try to crawl without bother by her broked bones, her dessire was just get away of Evelen, but Richard restrain her in her place, she make some little whines and screams, as she only repeat the name of Gerald with little whispers.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

If you didn't like the last post, chances are good that you won't like this one.

"No one is going to stop me, Yuki. You've betrayed your friends, you see. You've betrayed Gerald. You're alone here, with me, the people you've betrayed, and this spear" Evelen said, her voice dripping with venom. "But all you have to do is fix what you've done to my daughter, and the spear will go away, I will go away, and you will be at peace. If not, the game will continue on indefinitely." She slowly worked the bloody shaft of the spear into the girl's asshole, the thing stretching her out far beyond what nature intended. She pressed the spear in deeper before she pulled it back out a little again, beginning to thrust slowly, going a bit deeper each time. It took a lot of self-control not to just impale the girl all the way through, but somehow Evelen kept up the brutal violation without killing Yuki, her blood trickling down onto her hands. She worked the spear slowly deeper, until it was wreaking havoc with her intestines. Finally she stopped for a moment, leaving the spear's shaft deep inside the girl as she picked up the arrow again. "So, are you ready to fix this? Or will we keep playing?" she asked, idly tracing the head of the arrow against the skin of the girl's abused lower body.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yuki's body start to struggle more and Celesta had to help to restrain her, it could be bad that the vile woman get deadly wounded in her attemp to escape. Now completely grappled and in her position she was an easy target for Evelen 's spear and hurting words. The soldier continued crying but stoped to ask for Gerald and whisper to herself Im alone... again. The pain then started and get worse as the spear get more deeper on her, and she stop to focus in her throughs, it was so intense and strange. Her damaged mind dont know how to react and soon she tried to close her fists even when they were far away of her body, she close her mouth but then Evelen press more her weapon making her scream with all her force. Yuki start to believe that had passed hours in this torture, her insides were getting more with little sticks and began to bleed, she want to pass out, but the medicine make endure all this pain until it end. She still could feel the pain of the spear when Evelen get closer to her and show her the arrow, she was sure that her body will be the next and the woman will not stop until get an afirmative answer, she nod weakly and said in a weak and sumise voice I will fix her, but i can only clean some of her soul and mind, please kill me when i end, please. It still hurt so much the girl said droping some tears looking to Evelen waiting an afirmative answer.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"You'll put all of your effort into it and fix her good as new" Evelen said coldly. "If I'm not satisfied with the result, we'll keep playing this game, do you understand? So give it your all. If you do that, I'll kill you" she said with an empty, fake smile.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The woman start to sweat and smile scared of Evelen I...i...i will give all, first i will stop her transformation and then i will reduce her dark side, but she must fight that part of herself until it had passed a time. Please, i had a limit in my powers.

Then Richard lift her until she could touch the lewd body of Suzanne, it had changed to much and nobody could think about the pure girl that was a time ago. Richard stay looking to her and prepared himself to take her out if she attemp something. A grow start to surround both girls and the massive leaking breasts start to reduce a little, her sweet smell was small too and soon she get a body between her whore one and her normal. Then Yumi cast other spell and Evelen could saw how a dark cloud was getting out of her daughter and returned to Yuki until she turn a critical pale tone and her eyes turned black, her body start to arch and she scream by the intense pain until she lay in the floor, she try to speak but she was only to mumble little noises. Now we must wait until Suzanne wake up, what will you do to her"?