What's new

ACT [ Etching Edge ] Travel-IN-g Travel淫g~エッチで巨乳な悠梨の、やられ旅~ RE135418 RJ135418

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Travel淫g

ehhh...it's not like it is turning her into a small child loli. She's like 14 or 15 looking to me. I personally thought they were pretty nice. To each their own I guess.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I know that there are 100's of different words for all the technical and semantic differences, but law is anyone who's not an adult. And she's not. I'm sure after deleting Jennifer Heartlock's link that you guys can still find a link somewhere. Maybe there is a user in this thread who has a link they can share with you? I wouldn't know who though, so don't ask me.

Merrr.. meep.. moop. :3

[LINK REMOVED] Sorry, it's against the rules, I apologize!

Sincerely,
Jennifer <333
Don't worry about it, none of us saw it and it wasn't advertised, it was just a one off move from a single enemy that turns your adult character young.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alrighty, preparing for immanent flood of PM requests.

Ok, PM me for a link, DO NOT ask for a link on this thread or ask me to PM you on this thread, PM ME. Anyone who ignores this and asks anyway will go on my shitlist and never get links from me ever again.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finish the game but several Animation is missing

Anyone know how to obtain the Animation that I mark?

I erase the L*** picture
Don't want to get some trouble......

Do not ask Me for Link

Attachments

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I erase the L*** picture

Do not ask Me for Link
The first one You have to just be defeated by the non-raping flying dildo, like the one that appears in the first stage.

The second one. You have to be defeated by the health drain during the transformation without the rape actually happening, expect difficulty.

3rd, I'm not sure how to get that other scene from the last boss either.Getting defeated by the lazers either triggered a blank game over screen or the regular rape animation to happen instead.

Not sure on the rest.

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Just use the gallery unlock code.

Go to the main menu and type A A D A

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I erase the L*** picture

Do not ask Me for Link
for the last one, let the 3rd stage boss cum inside you 3 times or more.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just use the gallery unlock code.

Go to the main menu and type A A D A
Thanks , but I want to obtain it through normal route

The first one You have to just be defeated by the non-raping flying dildo, like the one that appears in the first stage.

The second one. You have to be defeated by the health drain during the transformation without the rape actually happening, expect difficulty.

3rd, I'm not sure how to get that other scene from the last boss either.Getting defeated by the lazers either triggered a blank game over screen or the regular rape animation to happen instead.

Not sure on the rest.
Thank You , it works

for the last one, let the 3rd stage boss cum inside you 3 times or more.
Any tips for the Last Boss First sex scene?
Only that one still missing:confused:

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's been a while since I'm very busy at work, so I missed this forum :D.
BTW, I've finished this game, and I found out the trick... or should I say cheat on this game. Left Left Right Left on Menu Screen, click play and then click back => Ta-da, unlock all gallery =))

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score

Due to popular demand, I will be re-uploading this game onto MEGA. This time I will repack it with a password on it. If you want to know why the password, it's because I don't want to risk MEGA becoming the new mediafire.
Edit: Alright finally uploaded. PM me and I'll send you the link and password

Last edited:

GTA89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a stage unlocking code as well? For an unknown reason my game didn't saved my progression. :(

edit: forget about it, just found out the 2nd gallery unlock every stage.

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this game had an update to 1.1, 2 new endings and few bug fixes

Sarav

Reputation score

this game had an update to 1.1, 2 new endings and few bug fixes
Well I found a link on bitshare that seems to be the updated version. Anyone want to be the guinea pig and check it out? Just PM me and I'll chuck you the link.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I found a link on bitshare that seems to be the updated version. Anyone want to be the guinea pig and check it out? Just PM me and I'll chuck you the link.
Pretty sure these are new but if not let me know.

The two new ending images is the succubus seeing the heroine off into a rail train, and the second is inside the train, the heroine smuggled one of those caterpillar things and is using it during the ride. :eek: Seems like she made amends with the succubus or something. :p Also during her human form she has a new sliding attack.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Pretty sure these are new but if not let me know.

The two new ending images is the succubus seeing the heroine off into a rail train, and the second is inside the train, the heroine smuggled one of those caterpillar things and is using it during the ride. :eek: Seems like she made amends with the succubus or something. :p Also during her human form she has a new sliding attack.
Does the aforementioned update have anything worth looking for another link? From those descriptions, those pictures are already in the game before it was updated, and there's a gallery to see those as well. Getting a bit confused here...

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Does it make any difference?
Dunno, but what are you really trying to do?

Toxic just did what he must do as a mod

and that informer just did what he (must?) do as a good member to ensure no loli in the forum as stated by the rules.

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You could argue that we actually drive sales for them.
I wouldn't be surprised if a substantial portion of international sales on jp dlsite actually come via referers from here.

Yes, sure, usually the threads that link to a game eventually also have a mega link somewhere on the thread,
but really, usually the thread is the only reason non-native-speakers can enjoy the game to begin with.
And I'd expect we have a couple of people floating around the forum who just go and buy games that show promise, just don't immediately drop free download links in the thread.

So I'd say we can and should continue linking with free abandon.
If they get too pissed off at us, what'll probably happen is that they just block the referer,
like I think they do for a bunch of sharing sites, where you have to copy-paste links to address bars or they won't work.
Until they do that, I'll just assume they are not annoyed by our existence.
It was through this site that I found out what DL Site was really all about. And for the sake of "region locked" titles, I even created an account in their Jap version of the site. I have spent 200+ USD on stuff by now lol