What's new

ACT [ Etching Edge ] Travel-IN-g Travel淫g~エッチで巨乳な悠梨の、やられ旅~ RE135418 RJ135418

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Travel淫g

Well this game sure looks interesting, then again, all games with sprite ryona/sex have an interest with me ;D...Minus the extremely bad ones, they know who they are.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Play the demo. Your mileage may differ, but I find the game mechanics so broken it's almost hilarious.
This is not one you'll be playing for the gameplay, that's for sure...

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Play the demo. Your mileage may differ, but I find the game mechanics so broken it's almost hilarious.
This is not one you'll be playing for the gameplay, that's for sure...
dAMn as i thought :(

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its out if anyone cares.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

The game of waiting for (proper) DL link to appear begin. :D

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So stage 3 boss was quite unbeatable due to him taking barely any damage and just spamming his unblockable grapple (blocking makes you take more damage than just escaping and he just repeats his moves until he grabs you)

Gallery unlock is A A D A or some similar combination of presses, game actually tells you when you have the correct inputs at least.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

So stage 3 boss was quite unbeatable due to him taking barely any damage and just spamming his unblockable grapple (blocking makes you take more damage than just escaping and he just repeats his moves until he grabs you)

Gallery unlock is A A D A or some similar combination of presses, game actually tells you when you have the correct inputs at least.
Actually he's quite easy to beat, if tedious. All you have to do is duck. All of his attacks except the straightforward punch that he almost never uses will miss if you're crouching, while that one attack that still hits can be blocked.

Hit him with a combo, then crouch as he lunges. Uncrouch and hit him with another combo as he recovers and winds up, then crouch again as he lunges again. Crouching also dodges the jizz shots.

Also you can skip nearly all the standard enemies by just sprinting past them and jumping over the few who damage on contact - namely the caterpillars and flying dicks.

Most of the bosses you can literally just painlock to death, spam z untill they stop fighting back, maybe block or crouch occassionally.

The gallery key is very nice though, unlocked the last few scenes I couldn't seem to get. Thanks for that.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the LIFE option in the settings does? There's a left arrow option and a right arrow option. I've tried both, and I can't seem to tell what happens.
Another thing, when you're in-game and you move the mouse to the top of the screen, a menu appears where you can take off your clothes, teleport to the boss and that same button to defeat the boss. Also, I noticed these after I beat the game, so I don't know if they are unlocked before or after the credits. Anyway, there's one more button that's an on/off switch with a fire symbol next to it. If you turn it on, that fire symbol appears above your life bar, but I don't know what it means or what it does.
And lastly, about the game in general, mostly the gallery.
There's a few scenes that seemed weird. The first one with the flying dick thing, is it glitched or is it just supposed to hover over your body? Second, this is when the succubus shrinks you slightly and there's two scenes for it in the gallery. Is the first supposed to just cut off? I mean it's just her looking at you shrunk and then poof, nothing.
Also, I couldn't get the first scene with the resurrected succubus. I know you have to lose all your health from her projectiles, but when I do, it goes to the scene where she grabs you. I only got to see the first scene when I put in the gallery unlock. And for that matter, how are you supposed to unlock the last four scenes? I only got one, and that was the first of those four.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

I can't decide what's worse. The highlight on her knee, her unattached arm, the suit not conforming to the body, or the fact that she's using her sword backwards.

I can only assume that the artist drew decent keyframes in sections, but the animator didn't care enough to utilize them properly. -__-

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Whatever graphical oddities there may be, I quite enjoyed the animations. The detail was fairly high, and the animations were very smooth. The gameplay was just average, but I'll keep this one around just for the gallery.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the LIFE option in the settings does? There's a left arrow option and a right arrow option. I've tried both, and I can't seem to tell what happens...
The left arrow option means that enemy life gistagram is shown, the right arrow option is for hiding this gistagram :)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Apologies Jennifer and everyone. I've been informed last boss changes ya into a youngin.
Wait, what does this mean?

Youngin?

You mean, the 4 words that forbidden in this forum, that begins with L and ends with I?

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wait, what does this mean?

Youngin?

You mean, the 4 words that forbidden in this forum, that begins with L and ends with I?
You mean 4 letters? Or are there 3 other words that starts World War 3 when mentioned? :p

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

You mean 4 letters? Or are there 3 other words that starts World War 3 when mentioned? :p
Whoops, yeah 4 letters.

Though maybe there are 3 other words that starts world war 3 :p

TigerSword

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is ok. Very easy with broken enemies (you can literally run through most of it). The only thing I really hated was the brief loli (don't let the orange haired girl hit you with her purple dust). Average game.

Also, their is an option to skip the level entirely on the top right (takes you straight to the boss).

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Loli scene was nice, everything else is kinda shitty.
Although I cant really say that this is loli, rather teen since she has breasts.

Nobody gives a flying fuck anyway, since its out on sukebei already.