What's new

RPG Abandoned Erotical Night 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Erotical Night 2

Have they given a tentative completion date yet?
if there would be a release date yet i would have made at least 4 post about it and it's possible delays:)

anyway there's a new bost
and it looks like it's about a loli or something:(

captainamazing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

first half of new post says he's been drawing this new character "sara" who appears in "movie" (looking at his other posts I think he means cutscenes). He's had trouble since the animation and the full mini-character are seen from different angles and making the expressions match is a pain. He then makes an offhand comment that her boobs are "normal" (=probably not a loli?).

next is coding progress report. he says he's been making the noises enemies make when you make them orgasm, but it's not going well. there's a problem where if you trigger the voice multiple times in succession it builds up a time lag. he says he could reuse a system he built before instead but it would get boring if everything is done the same way so he's trying to figure out how to fix it.

there's also a mysterious bug that seems to have something to do with mousing over buttons during combat. it completely crashes the program but only happens very intermittently, so he has no idea what's causing it and has had no luck tracking it down.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

is there a current link to the updated english versions

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

thers a new bost
it says something about nun twin sisters

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

another new bost:
no idea what it says but from the pic i guess it's about sound files,
problem programing issues or something,

anyway as long they're keep working on it i don't care :)

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

so new bost there:

from the pic i would say it's about his process plan or something.
(why i'm the only one posting in this thread for weeks?)

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Because you're quicker than me at noticing new posts. Booo.

Anyway he's talking about class files:

"Finally completed - basic class design!
I order to quickly bug fixes after testing play that had been reviewing the voice processing and class of design recently
After it will only increase little bit in the title screen processing related from the main class"

I don't remember, is the game written in Java?

I thought it was, but it might be in another OOP language instead, like Python or something.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not likely, I think author was bitching at some point that doing something in ActionScript is a pain in the ass. has some info about classes in flash.

I just hope that EN2 will have better English version - machine translated EN was hard to understand sometimes.

Last edited:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so no "Master of the gay"? :rolleyes:
Among others ;)
But don't take me wrong, even if this was machine translation (at least it looked like one), it was pretty nice of the author to make special version for us, gaijins. Shame this isn't reflected by sales on English DLSite - maybe if it would be better, creating English versions would become more popular among Japanese game makers.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

of course there are times when a bad translation can make games better... just look at zero wing

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Didn't remember the title, but I have used most known quote from it not so long ago in "Demon's sperm" thread - memes FTW :D.
Not to offtop too much - I don't know if anyone noticed, but there is playable version of EN2

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Didn't remember the title, but I have used most known quote from it not so long ago in "Demon's sperm" thread - memes FTW :D.
Not to offtop too much - I don't know if anyone noticed, but there is playable version of EN2
Yeah, I know about that one, basically an alpha tech demo - wait.
According to the changelog, since tomorrow (??) there's the first enemy implemented.
This is news.

So you'll now get random battles as you run around.
Only a single enemy, and some of the victory stuff is missing, but it shows the basic mechanics, and shows what all the "fold-out menu" stuff is about.
Hint: You can right-click and switch language to english, giving a fairly readable english version of all buttons and descriptions.
I guess that answers our question if there will be a translation...

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I just found about demo today, and there is an enemy already - .
It's kinda tough to get used to new interface - still have EN1 reflexes, and in this version keyboard input doesn't always works as intended, but that's probably alpha/beta flaw and will be fixed in release version.
There's storage chest in one of the back rooms of the church (I'm sure it was there... now it's near the nun in main room) - it contains a lot of items shown on the blog. I'm not sure about maps though - don't remember seeing them before - love crystal maps the best. One thing I don't like is that looted chests and destroyed containers are also displayed on maps.

Thanks for the info on language change - at first glance it looks like EN1 machine translation. Maybe it will change later, but I don't get my hopes up...

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

new demo looks good there are many different small improvements to en1, can't wait to play the full game:D

(link to demo bost)

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If only the full version had the UFO as starting equip.. that would be awesome.. that slow walking speed at the start was the worst aspect of part 1.

i must admit though, the new undressing navigation system seems arbitrarily complex.. the old one served its purpose.. on the other hand, this one can be extended because it consists of dynamic lists.. but do we really want an enemy with 5 layers of shirts? :p

I hope they focus on the actual keyboard inputs rather than going for a mouse only experience..

All in all, it looks like it'll be a deserving successor.. maybe because everything looks just like part 1 with minor additions

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If only the full version had the UFO as starting equip.. that would be awesome.. that slow walking speed at the start was the worst aspect of part 1.

i must admit though, the new undressing navigation system seems arbitrarily complex.. the old one served its purpose.. on the other hand, this one can be extended because it consists of dynamic lists.. but do we really want an enemy with 5 layers of shirts? :p

I hope they focus on the actual keyboard inputs rather than going for a mouse only experience..

All in all, it looks like it'll be a deserving successor.. maybe because everything looks just like part 1 with minor additions
UFO, rocket and some other pants allow crossing deep water, and since there is a large island in the east, those pants will probably appear late in the game - something like Demonlore (or however it was called) in EN1.
I agree on undressing system is less clear, but this may be intentional as you don't really know what to remove to get into her pants.
As I wrote earlier - keyboard input works, but it's not perfect (yet?).
Those minor additions kinda scares me. Fights are almost identical as in EN1. Some may see it as plus, but new actions' like blow-job, boob-job, anal penetration, etc. could be nice.

Good news is that mosaic can be removed by modifying one of the flash files (hope it won't change in release version). There's not much to see so I won't be posting uncensored version (for this or any other alpha/beta/demo releases) - screenshot should suffice ;).

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.