Not open for further replies.

MacDakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Erotical Night 2

well thats because i m still bad at writing and those b or p, f or w,v stuff
is one of my biggest grammatical weakness
(aside from large and lower case and setting , and . at the right places.):(

but i always at a link to the updated post so, it should be clear what i'm writing about:)
You could always say it is a trendy contraction - like 'Vlog' for 'Video log' or indeed 'Blog' for 'Web log'. That would make a 'Bost' the contraction for 'Blog post', and you, my good man, a trendsetter and visionary. :p

... Fecking hipster! ;)

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is shaping up to be interesting. Hopefully we get some person with a heart of gold and magical translating/programming skills to do this one as well.

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is shaping up to be interesting. Hopefully we get some person with a heart of gold and magical translating/programming skills to do this one as well.
The developer is releasing an official English version as well.
The only question is whether or not they got a better English speaker than they did for the first one. The translation was -hilariously- awful.

Last edited:

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I always point out to people that, no matter how b- well, ALMOST no matter how badly the English translation is, it is A) usually better, if only slightly, than a machine translation and B) able to get the point across.

For the first one, I noticed that it was of poor quality but it didn't really matter that much to me.

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I always point out to people that, no matter how b- well, ALMOST no matter how badly the English translation is, it is A) usually better, if only slightly, than a machine translation and B) able to get the point across.

For the first one, I noticed that it was of poor quality but it didn't really matter that much to me.
Oh no doubt.. the English EN1 was definitely good enough that you could clearly understand everything that was going on, and in fact, the horrible engrish is part of its charm.

More than that, I very much appreciate that they do it at all considering how xenophobic so many Japanese developers are.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah... the amount of work they do to prevent games from being played outside of Japan is amazing...

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The developer is releasing an official English version as well.
The only question is whether or not they got a better English speaker than they did for the first one. The translation was -hilariously- awful.
we can tolerate that much aren't we? :)

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Allot of westerners do buy the games though, so devs that go out of their way to block foreigners from their games are costing themselves potential sales.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't start that terrible discussion here, especially when this dev hasn't even shown any of those tendencies. Please keep the chat about Erotical Night 2, so tired of all the threads I watch getting bumped constantly without any new news because people have no self control.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He made another post talking about how much of a pain in the ass coding the battle system is if the person is trying to use a keyboard.

At least thats my best guess.

Also - It seems like he's seriously making some progress on this game now. He was originally releasing maybe 1-2 updates on EN2 a week (the rest were his other games), but right now he has released 7 in the past 4 days.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

that's not a odor it's demonic energy escaping from his body
and that's why he's half human half succubus, his father is mc from first ero night
his mother empres erotica (also from first ero night):D

by the way male succubus called incubus thought besides from the gender
there aren't much different.:)

there are also succubuses where can change ther gender at will or between day and night or are futas but i forget how they are called:eek:

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

and that's why he's half human half succubus, his father is mc from first ero night
his mother empres erotica (also from first ero night):D

by the way male succubus called incubus thought besides from the gender
there aren't much different.:)

there are also succubuses where can change ther gender at will or between day and night or are futas but i forget how they are called:eek:
Omnibus?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a question now what's Beelzebot?

Status
Not open for further replies.