What's new

ACT [erobotan] Blitz Angel Spica (RJ168056)

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Blitz Angel Spica (Tentative title .. probably)

Great stuff so far. Nice improvements and added content since the last demo.

The only issue I've noticed is something like what the previous post mentions. After you get knocked down, some enemies and bosses seem to not quite know how to get to you. Its okay to be given a moment before being grabbed after getting knocked down, but when it takes over a minute for the boss to find there way to your downed body that becomes a problem.

saga55555

Reputation score

The game look a lot better right now so nothing to complain much :)

I'm the one who want this game to have block but when in actual play; I rarely use it. But can block is better than can't :p
I think when player released from H. It's better to auto change status to normal than stay lying on the ground. In some fight it's spam too much button for release H and wake up. Especially Undine; she's the hardest boss for me now when she can H :eek:

Last edited:
OP
E

erobotan

I like how much this product is breaking the mold by making sure the art style is very unique. It can be hard to find H-games that have non-crap art, much less ones that don't look ultra-generic.
Thanks! That's some great compliment ^^! Just curious, is it because it's not in chibi/SD form?

But a bit dissappoint that no update for special skill :p
Haha, yeah, most of the current updates are sex stuff lol. I will be focusing on skills + nurse sex attack (can't forget the sex!) in the next update so wait for it :D !

As for blocking... I don't use it that much... I mean it's great that you can block now but I still end up not using it that much(prolly because I'm just not used to pressing z+x)

It's a good update really. If I'm gonna suggest something then probably asides from more bosses you can also try adding more grunt variations(you know the re-colored grunts in escalayer).
There is a counter skill planned so hopefully that can force you to use the block moves more often :D. Or do you have ideas that might make blocking more appealing?

And recolored grunt is a good idea :D

And for the sex attacks. So far so good. Undine is quite good at chaining her skills into sex attacks while the grunts and the samurai sometimes spend too much time wondering what to do. I mean it's ok if they don't make a mad dash to do their sex attacks but sometimes they really spend too much time wondering what to do.
The only issue I've noticed is something like what the previous post mentions. After you get knocked down, some enemies and bosses seem to not quite know how to get to you. Its okay to be given a moment before being grabbed after getting knocked down, but when it takes over a minute for the boss to find there way to your downed body that becomes a problem.
Ok, I'll make them more aggressive when it comes to sex :D

oh this game is just going to be pure awesomeness. think you have got everything the way it needs to be I don't see any thing wrong just a matter of getting it done, so we can throw money at you.
Thanks! I'll try to finish this as fast as possible ^^

I think when player released from H. It's better to auto change status to normal than stay lying on the ground. In some fight it's spam too much button for release H and wake up. Especially Undine; she's the hardest boss for me now when she can H :eek:
Yeah, too many button mashing indeed can be frustating. That was my worries when implementing this mechanism ^^;. Thanks for the input!

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is a counter skill planned so hopefully that can force you to use the block moves more often :D. Or do you have ideas that might make blocking more appealing?
The issue with blocking is that plane shifting is much better than block. Block only guards 1 side so instead of blocking you just shift planes. I think in order to make blocking really needed is to add attacks on bosses that can hit other planes. Like for example the samurai's slow horizontal slash. Of course adding attacks on bosses that can hit multiple planes has to be balanced too so they don't end up spamming them and you blocking endlessly.

Last edited:
OP
E

erobotan

The issue with blocking is that plane shifting is much better than block. Block only guards 1 side so instead of blocking you just shift planes. I think in order to make blocking really needed is to add attacks on bosses that can hit other planes. Like for example the samurai's slow horizontal slash. Of course adding attacks on bosses that can hit multiple planes has to be balanced too so they don't end up spamming them and you blocking endlessly.
ooh nice observation! I will keep this in mind when designing the new bosses. Currently only the monk boss who has multi plane attacks ^^; ... gotta change that lol.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh and another thing I found out is that you can actually hit a downed opponent with jump kick(you have to time the kick). The longest combo I've managed is 13 hits by jump kicking a downed opponent over and over(it stops when you manage to push them off screen or if you don't jump kick fast enough). Not sure if being able to hit them with jump kick while downed is intentional but right now you can do it against all enemies except Undine since she doesn't get knocked down.

Although jump kicking them over and over does pathetic damage... you're better off letting them stand and just do regular combo on them.

Last edited:

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just discovered this and, wow it's pretty great. Good job and keep up the good work.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Im experiencing extremely low fps like literally everything slow. I have a very strong computer so I don't know what wrong right now?

nvm fixed by restarting.

Last edited:
OP
E

erobotan

Oh and another thing I found out is that you can actually hit a downed opponent with jump kick(you have to time the kick). The longest combo I've managed is 13 hits by jump kicking a downed opponent over and over(it stops when you manage to push them off screen or if you don't jump kick fast enough). Not sure if being able to hit them with jump kick while downed is intentional but right now you can do it against all enemies except Undine since she doesn't get knocked down.

Although jump kicking them over and over does pathetic damage... you're better off letting them stand and just do regular combo on them.
I added 33% chance of them waking up after getting kicked while downed, I guess that's too low considering you can still pull 13 consecutive hit >.<. I'll increase the chance of waking up in the next update. Thanks for the info!
Im experiencing extremely low fps like literally everything slow. I have a very strong computer so I don't know what wrong right now?

nvm fixed by restarting.
Glad it fixed, technical problems like this always scares me lol!
I just discovered this and, wow it's pretty great. Good job and keep up the good work.
Glad you like it! Let me know if you have suggestion & stuff!

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

How can I didn't see about this game earlier o_O

Fluid animation, not so hard or easy difficulty, and it's overall only lacks a voice o_o

Anyway I love Deadlock's bearhug animation, just wished he'd do it more often >_<

thswherizat

Reputation score

I found the wrestler overly difficult, but I guess I wasn't using jump kicks enough?

I'm looking forward to more H, the stuff with Undine was good, but it needs moar!

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I only have one complaint and it only about the slime girl. All though she is a female her sex animations doesn't really show her female side? maybe add one scene where it doesn't feel like it just a slime and actually a female slime?:D. It your game though so if you feel her scene is right then I wouldnt be complaining it still an amazing game.

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow i like the update. I really do. Some nice animations.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Just confirming: The nurse only had 1 "grab" move right? The one where you got tied with bandage.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just wanted to say I really like the main char in this game. She's so pretty, and I love her outfit. Can't wait for more. :) Oh, and I'd love to see whip girl included as a boss or ally at some point...

OP
E

erobotan

I only have one complaint and it only about the slime girl. All though she is a female her sex animations doesn't really show her female side? maybe add one scene where it doesn't feel like it just a slime and actually a female slime?:D. It your game though so if you feel her scene is right then I wouldnt be complaining it still an amazing game.
That's a good suggestion, please wait for the next update :D
I found the wrestler overly difficult, but I guess I wasn't using jump kicks enough?

I'm looking forward to more H, the stuff with Undine was good, but it needs moar!
Currently I'm trying to make the other moveset more reliable, it will be bad if we have to resort to jump kick for everything XD. Might nerf the wrestler a bit if all fails :p.

And you can expect more undine in the next update!
Just confirming: The nurse only had 1 "grab" move right? The one where you got tied with bandage.
yup! Next update will include her sex moves, so more grabbing :)
Wow i like the update. I really do. Some nice animations.
Thanks! Glad you like them!
Just wanted to say I really like the main char in this game. She's so pretty, and I love her outfit. Can't wait for more. :) Oh, and I'd love to see whip girl included as a boss or ally at some point...
Thanks! That's an unusual compliment (I love it obviously), usually people comment about the gameplay/sex/animation stuff ^^.

I actually like the whip girl very much, it's just that animating the whip movement is very painful that's why I decided to do other bosses first ^^;.

Yeah, I think it will be interesting if she switch sides at some point. Though I can't promise anything about this but I do want to include some plot into the game (with several love interests to choose :eek:).

I redesign the whip girl, added a cape & some fur. what do you think? Hopefully it's an improvement compared to the old design!

saga55555

Reputation score

I redesign the whip girl, added a cape & some fur. what do you think? Hopefully it's an improvement compared to the old design!
No cape look better :p
Maybe add a small horn on mask side. She will look like some monster in ragnarok but I can't remember her name.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

yup! Next update will include her sex moves, so more grabbing :)

Thanks! That's an unusual compliment (I love it obviously), usually people comment about the gameplay/sex/animation stuff ^^.
Too bad that for whatever reason everytime I wanted to play it, I must restart my laptop even though I never run any heavy program, but the game itself is enjoyable!

And yes, I love the main chara too, red head in cool costume :p

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually like the whip girl very much, it's just that animating the whip movement is very painful that's why I decided to do other bosses first ^^;.

Yeah, I think it will be interesting if she switch sides at some point. Though I can't promise anything about this but I do want to include some plot into the game (with several love interests to choose :eek:).

You're welcome! I guess I'm just kinda different like that, but I do like the gameplay too. Plot and love interests you say? Now I'm even more intrigued! I also love the new whip girl. She looks hot and kinda badass. ^^

I guess the only gameplay suggestion I can think of is maybe some kind of counter system that Spica and the enemies could use. Maybe using the special meter and maybe with sex attacks. It'd be fun to get to turn the tables on some of those bosses a bit, lol. :eek: But anyway, I really like the game either way.

Oh, and, I did manage to beat all 4 bosses without having to use much of any jumping, so it is possible. I suck at jumping for some reason, but dashing around and slamming her butt into their face for the KO is really fun!

OP
E

erobotan

No cape look better :p
Maybe add a small horn on mask side. She will look like some monster in ragnarok but I can't remember her name.
mmm ... I personally love the cape, I think it's kinda fits since she is some high ranked general of the enemy unlike the other bosses :D

Having asymmetrical horn like that might look nice, interesting idea!
You're welcome! I guess I'm just kinda different like that, but I do like the gameplay too. Plot and love interests you say? Now I'm even more intrigued! I also love the new whip girl. She looks hot and kinda badass. ^^

I guess the only gameplay suggestion I can think of is maybe some kind of counter system that Spica and the enemies could use. Maybe using the special meter and maybe with sex attacks. It'd be fun to get to turn the tables on some of those bosses a bit, lol. :eek: But anyway, I really like the game either way.

Oh, and, I did manage to beat all 4 bosses without having to use much of any jumping, so it is possible. I suck at jumping for some reason, but dashing around and slamming her butt into their face for the KO is really fun!
I can't promise anything but I do want to add a plot on the game even though it's just a simple one :D. It definitely won't be there during the game's release, but hopefully it can make it in the future updates ^^

counter system sounds cool but what do you mean about counter system in sex attack?

And wow! I'm happy that you manage to use the butt attack efficiently, everyone should follow your example lol!

Too bad that for whatever reason everytime I wanted to play it, I must restart my laptop even though I never run any heavy program, but the game itself is enjoyable!

And yes, I love the main chara too, red head in cool costume :p
Needing to restart sounds very annoying >.<. Have you tried updating your drivers (VGA card, directX, etc)? Or maybe use some compatibility mode?

Here is some emergency update:
I checked an option called threaded build during the compile process, not sure what it do. It might fix your problem .. or create more instead ^^;. Let me know how it goes!

Notable changes:
down + Special (z) while jumping: Spica Kick (not finished yet)
Wrestler has one new grab attack while Spica is downed (not finished yet)

hopefully the new skill can add some new combo variations for a change. It's more powerful than jump kick but pretty costly SP wise so Jump Kick still has it's uses I think

In the earlier version I notice that sometimes aerial attack doesn't register when there are 2 or more enemies next to each other so I finally able to fix it but now lots of the attacks can do multiple hits if done in proper angle/range .. I'm not sure if it's good or bad to be honest .. let me know what you think!