What's new

ACT [erobotan] Blitz Angel Spica (RJ168056)

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Blitz Angel Spica (Tentative title .. probably)

I've found a bug/exploit where you can save stats by choosing the exit option...
No need for anything tricky. Cheat Engine works very easily with this game if you are so inclined.

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me or does the game run really slowly?

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it just me or does the game run really slowly?
Works fine here. Post your specs, though - it may provide valuable information for the developer in case the game consistently suffers from poor performance on a specific OS, processor, etc...

OP
E

erobotan

I suggest removing HP refill and MP refill in the upgrade screen and make it so HP and MP are fully restored when you finish a level. This will make things a bit easier for people who are not very good at such games and take a lot of damage during the level.
I've removed the MP. As for HP maybe I'll wait a bit and see how the testing goes when I added the hentai part since you're suppose to get stat points from it.
I've found a bug/exploit where you can save stats by choosing the exit option...

At this point even the wrestler does 1 damage to me and critical jump kick shaves off 40% of her hp =x
nice find! This battle sounds like a massacre lol!

Did anyone know that butt attack can be followed immediately by a jump kick for 2 easy combos?

Last edited by a moderator:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

about the hitboxes, you can always give her fire punches to extend her range if you need to

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nice find! This battle sounds like a massacre lol!

Did anyone know that butt attack can be followed immediately by a jump kick for 2 easy combos?
Well I suppose even in the original Escalayer game it's gonna be a massacre if you over grind the stats :p

And yeah I found about that too although I still don't use the dash attack that often.

As for the hitboxes I'm not that bothered by it. You can pretty much dispatch the grunts easily with the current hit box. As for the bosses it's pretty standard in these kind of games for bosses to have better hit boxes than your character. It's just that without free vertical movement it becomes trickier to get close to the boss without putting some sort of random delay in their ai if you come from a different plane or simply abusing jump kick.

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

System Info

Processor Information:
Vendor: GenuineIntel
CPU Family: 0x6
CPU Model: 0x3c
CPU Stepping: 0x3
CPU Type: 0x0
Speed: 2394 Mhz
8 logical processors
4 physical processors
HyperThreading: Supported
FCMOV: Supported
SSE2: Supported
SSE3: Supported
SSSE3: Supported
SSE4a: Unsupported
SSE41: Supported
SSE42: Supported

Network Information:
Network Speed:

Operating System Version:
Windows 7 (64 bit)
NTFS: Supported
Crypto Provider Codes: Supported 311 0x0 0x0 0x0

Video Card:
Driver: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

DirectX Driver Name: nvumdshim.dll
Driver Version: 9.18.10.3071
DirectX Driver Version: 9.18.13.4460
Driver Date: 19 Mar 2013
OpenGL Version: 4.4
Desktop Color Depth: 32 bits per pixel
Monitor Refresh Rate: 59 Hz
DirectX Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
VendorID: 0x10de
DeviceID: 0xfe4
Number of Monitors: 1
Number of Logical Video Cards: 1
No SLI or Crossfire Detected
Primary Display Resolution: 1366 x 768
Desktop Resolution: 1366 x 768
Primary Display Size: 18.98" x 10.67" (21.73" diag)
48.2cm x 27.1cm (55.2cm diag)
Primary Bus: PCI Express 8x
Primary VRAM: 2047 MB
Supported MSAA Modes: 2x 4x 8x

Sound card:
Audio device: Speakers (Realtek High Definiti

Memory:
RAM: 7916 Mb

Anyway, should make it so enemies can't walk/be knocked away offscreen. It gets irritating to have to wait for them to come back.a

Length of enemy knockdown allows you to combo them indefinitely with jumping kick.

Should add a knockback effect to the grab attack on surrounding enemies.

Last edited:
OP
E

erobotan

- run+attack(butt attack) : I think it better to stop immediately or almost immediately when use. I use it many times. Most of the time it go long pass enemy and it hard to continue with combo. But maybe it's only my own problem because I not get use to it haha :p
I change my mind about this, I guess it's true that it's better to stop when the butt attack connects ^^;

Anyway, should make it so enemies can't walk/be knocked away offscreen. It gets irritating to have to wait for them to come back.a

Length of enemy knockdown allows you to combo them indefinitely with jumping kick.

Should add a knockback effect to the grab attack on surrounding enemies.
yeah, I will address those issue about offscreen enemies & jumping kick abuse. Thanks!

Knockback effect for grab sounds good too!

Regarding your PC, i'm not sure but i'm guessing it's because of the onboard vga?

Well I suppose even in the original Escalayer game it's gonna be a massacre if you over grind the stats :p
so true, I'm currently trying to do a perfect run, I thought it's going to be hell but turns out that I destroy everything and have 90+ peace points ^^;

And yeah I found about that too although I still don't use the dash attack that often.

As for the hitboxes I'm not that bothered by it. You can pretty much dispatch the grunts easily with the current hit box. As for the bosses it's pretty standard in these kind of games for bosses to have better hit boxes than your character. It's just that without free vertical movement it becomes trickier to get close to the boss without putting some sort of random delay in their ai if you come from a different plane or simply abusing jump kick.
about the hitboxes, you can always give her fire punches to extend her range if you need to
I see, thanks for the input you both! I plan to give a sword attack (simply because escalayer has sword, hopefully it will fix the problem), it requires some sp though.

OP
E

erobotan

So I was looking for a seiyuu for my game and i kinda hitting a wall here ...

I asked curious factory if they can get one for me. The actress' fee is affordable, but the management service fee is crazy .. like 950$ .. >.<

Then there is this girl who is good at singing so I email her and ask her if she wants to voice my hentai game. Now that i think about it, no matter how you look at it it's a terrible idea ... but I guess i was too excited and that clouded my judgement ... she never reply back & probably think I'm a sexual harraser ..

if any of you know someone who has voice similar like this, could you let me know? youtube.com/watch?v=Wsq-VzJq7U4&index=1&list=FLB0puJxs3Cl7PQD9VBKPIqg

This will be a job with payment.

Edit: Most of the voice work will be shouting for attacks/getting hit, moaning for sex. Probably around 10-20 voices

Last edited by a moderator:

Polizpollice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Then there is this girl who is good at singing so I email her and ask her if she wants to voice my hentai game. Now that i think about it, no matter how you look at it it's a terrible idea ... but I guess i was too excited and that clouded my judgement ... she never reply back & probably think I'm a sexual harraser ..

Edit: Most of the voice work will be shouting for attacks/getting hit, moaning for sex. Probably around 10-20 voices
You don't just ask a complete stranger to sound like they're being raped like that, thanks for the laugh, though.
But please do more than one moaning voice for the h-scenes, I've had to turn off the sound in too many h-games because of stuff like that.

datanony

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I was looking for a seiyuu for my game and i kinda hitting a wall here ...

I asked curious factory if they can get one for me. The actress' fee is affordable, but the management service fee is crazy .. like 950$ .. >.<
That's expensive! Though it's probably relative to the amount of money most DLsite games get.

If you aren't specifically looking for Japanese voices, you could probably hit up Kyrieru for some voice actress names (non-Jap) or link to the voice acting forums.

OP
E

erobotan

You don't just ask a complete stranger to sound like they're being raped like that, thanks for the laugh, though.
But please do more than one moaning voice for the h-scenes, I've had to turn off the sound in too many h-games because of stuff like that.
haha yeah, I've learned my lesson ^^;

For now i plan 3 moanings, i hope it's enough ^^

That's expensive! Though it's probably relative to the amount of money most DLsite games get.

If you aren't specifically looking for Japanese voices, you could probably hit up Kyrieru for some voice actress names (non-Jap) or link to the voice acting forums.
probably, but I'm a bit scared to take a risk by paying such an amount .. if the game sells then no problem but if it's not than i'm in trouble >.<

They don't have to be japanese, but I prefer if they can sound like a japanese. The girl that I was contacting in my previous embarassing story is a singapore resident. I'm going to check how the voice acting in kyrieru's game & search some voice acting forum. Thanks for the suggestion!!

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Regarding your PC, i'm not sure but i'm guessing it's because of the onboard vga?
I also have an NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M on this laptop I've had the game use, but with the same results.

OP
E

erobotan

I also have an NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M on this laptop I've had the game use, but with the same results.
mmm ... this is difficult x__X. I have no solution now .. but I'll let you know if i find any

OP
E

erobotan

Download link for v0.029a:

notable changes:
- You can block now, press z+x to initiate it
- 2 sex attacks for Undine (partial, no orgasm yet)
- 3 new attacks for Fuman, the grunt
- 1 sex attack for Fuman (partial, no orgasm yet)
- 2 sex attack for Oni Samurai (partial, no orgasm yet)
- Updated Oni Samurai's choke attack
- HP & MP will be automatically refilled after battle
- Added a random wakeup mechanism to prevent jump kick abuse on knockdowned enemies
- Added a button mashing mechanism when knockdowned while in damaged clothing

feedback is appreciated as always!

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yay an update! will play it later and post feedback when people are asleep lol

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I like how much this product is breaking the mold by making sure the art style is very unique. It can be hard to find H-games that have non-crap art, much less ones that don't look ultra-generic.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This thread sleep for long. Finally an update :D
Already downloaded I will give some comment when I have free time for test it. But a bit dissappoint that no update for special skill :p

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh this game is just going to be pure awesomeness. think you have got everything the way it needs to be I don't see any thing wrong just a matter of getting it done, so we can throw money at you.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was able to play the updated version just now.

First off the updated grunts can be really aggressive and can dish out some pain now! While not really that challenging at least they can really fight.

As for blocking... I don't use it that much... I mean it's great that you can block now but I still end up not using it that much(prolly because I'm just not used to pressing z+x)

And for the sex attacks. So far so good. Undine is quite good at chaining her skills into sex attacks while the grunts and the samurai sometimes spend too much time wondering what to do. I mean it's ok if they don't make a mad dash to do their sex attacks but sometimes they really spend too much time wondering what to do.

It's a good update really. If I'm gonna suggest something then probably asides from more bosses you can also try adding more grunt variations(you know the re-colored grunts in escalayer).