What's new

ACT [erobotan] Blitz Angel Spica (RJ168056)

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Blitz Angel Spica (Mahou Shoujo Beatemup/Fighting)

What kind of sounds that you have? sound effects or human voices? You make the sounds yourself?
Sound effects, not really voice, lots of video game sound effects. I save some, download some, make some. Game sounds for regular games and h-games. I only mention because I noticed some things didn't have sounds, I think one or two h-animations and the bear hug. I didnt know if you werent going to use sounds for those or just didnt put any in yet

Last edited:
OP
E

erobotan

Sorta makes me think of the second episode of Ikki Tousen where the girl with the eye-patch made the main girl cum just from choking her out. Was pretty hot.

Not sure if it's possible...but you could maybe put in a effect where if Spica gets taken out by some sort of submission move by the wrestler...something like the choke hold or a bear hug or back breaker or something, it makes it to where it takes her longer to get back up or takes longer to resist fighting off another grapple. That way you could make it to where the wrestler sets up the minions and maybe they respawn in intervals.

Dunno...gives you a slight change from the "wave of minions and then minions with boss" setup you've got right now.

(The submission thing could also apply to others as well like the Samurai and his choke hold)
So the fuman will keep spawning?

I'll try but if it's successfully implemented it probably will effect all moves instead of submission only, I don't want to make submission getting more complicated ^^;

Right now still trying to find a way to do double team for the fumans :D

Sound effects, not really voice, lots of video game sound effects. I save some, download some, make some. Game sounds for regular games and h-games. I only mention because I noticed some things didn't have sounds, I think one or two h-animations and the bear hug. I didnt know if you werent going to use sounds for those or just didnt put any in yet
They all have no sounds because at that time I haven't find a seiyuu to do the voices. They should have voices in the next update :D.

I'll let you know if I need more sounds :D

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not sure if it's possible...but you could maybe put in a effect where if Spica gets taken out by some sort of submission move by the wrestler...something like the choke hold or a bear hug or back breaker or something, it makes it to where it takes her longer to get back up or takes longer to resist fighting off another grapple. That way you could make it to where the wrestler sets up the minions and maybe they respawn in intervals.
The thing about that though is if you only want to interact with the boss, if youve already interacted with the regular enemy, then you cant just isolate the boss, you have to keep dealing with enemies. I really hate in games where i cant just enjoy the boss by myself as a reward because baddies keep spawning.

They all have no sounds because at that time I haven't find a seiyuu to do the voices. They should have voices in the next update :D.

I'll let you know if I need more sounds :D
No I mean sound effects, not voice. Like squeezing or cracking sound for bear hug, thrusting/slapping/squishing sounds for h-moves. Like those.

Last edited:
OP
E

erobotan

The thing about that though is if you only want to interact with the boss, if youve already interacted with the regular enemy, then you cant just isolate the boss, you have to keep dealing with enemies. I really hate in games where i cant just enjoy the boss by myself as a reward because baddies keep spawning.

No I mean sound effects, not voice. Like squeezing or cracking sound for bear hug, thrusting/slapping/squishing sounds for h-moves. Like those.
I see, you have a point regarding grunt respawning

Ah, true, no cracking sound for bearhug, I'll take a look at my sound effects pool, I'll let you know if I can't find any ^^

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well, you could work in a double team with the wrestler and one of the minions. Something like where some of her moves leave her vulnerable to a good deep dickin. Bearhug to anal? Leglock to forced deepthroat. Stuff like that. Cuz unless you give her a penis, I don't remember her having anything other than physical attacks.

Either that or the stage(s) with her could be a double boss encounter?

Definitely don't have to take any of the suggestions seriously...just me thinking about stuff hehe

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Double submission moves? :D

archer99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Idk if somebody had this issue but, when I try to play the game on fullscreen the "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" message appears.

OP
E

erobotan

Idk if somebody had this issue but, when I try to play the game on fullscreen the "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" message appears.
Have you tried with a different driver? In my PC using openGL fails, but it will work with DirectX. I will try to do an emergency update soon, not sure if it will fix the problem but let's hope it will ...
Well, you could work in a double team with the wrestler and one of the minions. Something like where some of her moves leave her vulnerable to a good deep dickin. Bearhug to anal? Leglock to forced deepthroat. Stuff like that. Cuz unless you give her a penis, I don't remember her having anything other than physical attacks.

Either that or the stage(s) with her could be a double boss encounter?

Definitely don't have to take any of the suggestions seriously...just me thinking about stuff hehe
Her H-moves is not implemented yet ^^;

And don't worry, keep the ideas coming :D. I think i just get a few new ideas based on yours, especially that bearhug anal lol (It won't be anal though for various reasons .. still can't figure how to do double team, kiwolf's comment and the fumans are to short to do it since the wrestler is so tall)

I do have some plan for bosses who specialize on double team, a ninja who can do kage-bushin (multiply) and a twin dominatrix who Spica has to fight first before facing Mistrene. Not sure if I can implement them though .. ^^;

Double submission moves? :D
How about quadruple submission?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

That works too, but related to game mechanic, won't quadruple submission makes you losing health too fast for player to enjoy? :p

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

That works too, but related to game mechanic, won't quadruple submission makes you losing health too fast for player to enjoy? :p
Not necessarily. You could just make it to where it takes more button presses to get out of it. Or you could make it to where it isn't a continuous submission...sort of how the choke hold for the samurai is timed.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Not necessarily. You could just make it to where it takes more button presses to get out of it. Or you could make it to where it isn't a continuous submission...sort of how the choke hold for the samurai is timed.
I guess...but for something hard to achieve (I assume getting banged by 4 enemies isn't easy to achieve?), I'd rather have it not timed :D

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I guess...but for something hard to achieve (I assume getting banged by 4 enemies isn't easy to achieve?), I'd rather have it not timed :D
True...could be sorta like trying to get all the worms, spiders or midget orcs to attach to you in Fairy Fighting....your health drops like crazy and it takes an act of congress to get them all on you before you die.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

True...could be sorta like trying to get all the worms, spiders or midget orcs to attach to you in Fairy Fighting....your health drops like crazy and it takes an act of congress to get them all on you before you die.
Yes, I hate something like that >->

archer99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried with a different driver? In my PC using openGL fails, but it will work with DirectX. I will try to do an emergency update soon, not sure if it will fix the problem but let's hope it will ...
I did, openGL makes the game crash. I can't play the game in fullscreen, DirectX works on window mode, but I can't see shit.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I did, openGL makes the game crash. I can't play the game in fullscreen, DirectX works on window mode, but I can't see shit.
Are your display drivers up to date? Bout the only other thing I could think of it might being.

archer99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are your display drivers up to date? Bout the only other thing I could think of it might being.
Yeah, I just think it's my bad on-board graphics by now, haha.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah, I just think it's my bad on-board graphics by now, haha.
Even on board should be able to handle this game with ease...unless you're talking about one from like 1995 or back...it's not like h-games are graphical marvels...no offense Ero.

archer99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Even on board should be able to handle this game with ease...unless you're talking about one from like 1995 or back...it's not like h-games are graphical marvels...no offense Ero.
Hmmm, it's not that bad. Haha. But, yeah. The drivers are updated. It's 64mb onboard, the game didn't runned heavy and I had stuff open as well, it's just, I can't see half of the screen when I used the window mode, it's like it didn't fitted.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Hmmm, it's not that bad. Haha. But, yeah. The drivers are updated. It's 64mb onboard, the game didn't runned heavy and I had stuff open as well, it's just, I can't see half of the screen when I used the window mode, it's like it didn't fitted.
64mb graphics? yeesh....I'm guessing your entire computer is pretty old? Might want to invest in a new one eh?

OP
E

erobotan

Yes, I hate something like that >->
i hope i don't run into this problem lol ... I'm relying on HP stat to counter it XD

I had a problem with my VGA a while ago and had to rely on onboard .. and everything went slow motion lol.
Don't ask me why a 2D game can be this heavy in this time & age, I want to know that myself XD