What's new

ACT [erobotan] Blitz Angel Spica (RJ168056)

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Blitz Angel Spica (Mahou Shoujo Beatemup/Fighting)

Ah no no. It's not about chain rapes but rather when they get hold of you the struggle bar appears right? Sometimes... no matter how much you press the struggle bar just doesn't move at all. It's pretty inconsistent but it only happens in the triple boss stage.
The only time it doesnt move when you struggle by mashing the buttons, is when the pleasure meter is too high

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For now I'm focusing with 2 H moves for each bosses. Would love to raise it into 3 but I'm kinda pressed financially so I want to get the game released as fast as possible. If the games sells well then I'll be happy to add more H-moves for each bosses.

For the slime girl, there is already swallowing moves right?
For the nurse, I would love to add the touching moves for when spica is grabbed with her bandage move but gotta see how the sales goes first ^^;
For Whip, I'm currently planning to have her do spanking and foot job. What do you think?

It might not be obvious since she has no H-moves yet but the wrestler is a futanari :D

mmm ... maybe I should add 3 H-scenes per each boss tier in patreon ...
Edit: I've added the tier for 500$ ^^
Yeh but the swallowing move doesn't really do much. Also since she a slime girl she should have more feminine appearance or just make it into a slime boss rather female since most of her moves are not um slime girl like?

Well for the whip girl she is a dominatrix and she should hopefully have
a strapon h-scene maybe when the game sales you can add it later.

Also the wrestling girl is a futa? she only does on grab move unless her hscene not implemented yet?

Also I would like a date where you hope to get the game release so I can decide when to start donating some $$$ to you.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dunno about this Youtube comment
But I think the 3 lane is one of unique fiture on this game
The game is already good as it is
Probably just need some difficulty feedback

Some of Us , or Me
Think the difficulty is Easy

But the other , are saying Hard

Why not try add a poll option in the thread?

About Seiyuu , You should go for it
It's a Major discount , 1000 > 100$

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I like the plane switching.

And button mashing...ehh... I prefer it than having to do a sequence of arrow (a la Kukuri) to escape grapple/etc :3

OP
E

erobotan

I disagree with him regarding his criticisms about the 3 planes and the button mashing. I mean sure free movement maybe better for the game if we take into account the overall scope of the game but I honestly do not think that the 3 planes that you're using right now are detrimental enough to warrant an overhaul.

And I also disagree regarding the criticisms regarding button mashing when getting up. This is a hentai game after all and it's standard fare to have the heroine stay down until the player has mashed enough otherwise you'd get the other complaint that it's hard for the character to get raped instead. I personally think that getting up in this game is easier compared to other hentai games where it's pretty much impossible to get up before getting raped.
yeah, I definitely won't do an overhaul for free movement. If i'm going to implement free movement it's probably in future game :D .

I see, you have a point regarding the button mashing, I never expect that people will complaint about it's hard to get raped lol.
Yeh but the swallowing move doesn't really do much. Also since she a slime girl she should have more feminine appearance or just make it into a slime boss rather female since most of her moves are not um slime girl like?

Well for the whip girl she is a dominatrix and she should hopefully have
a strapon h-scene maybe when the game sales you can add it later.

Also the wrestling girl is a futa? she only does on grab move unless her hscene not implemented yet?

Also I would like a date where you hope to get the game release so I can decide when to start donating some $$$ to you.
What will make the swallowing do something for you?

And regarding that her moves is not very slime girl like ... . it's a terrible mistake on my part & I really regret it orz. To remedy this I updated the 2nd phase of one of her sex move to retain her human form and I plan to do the same to her other sex move but got to wait on the sales first for this one ^^;.

Regarding the strap-on I actually like the idea but I'm worry that people will mistake her for futa.

Yeah, the wrestling girl H-moves is not implemented yet but one of them will be something like . The move will be executed after her power bomb move.

I'm terrible at planning but maybe the game will be released in 2 months?
Dunno about this Youtube comment
But I think the 3 lane is one of unique feature on this game
The game is already good as it is
Probably just need some difficulty feedback

Some of Us , or Me
Think the difficulty is Easy

But the other , are saying Hard

Why not try add a poll option in the thread?

About Seiyuu , You should go for it
It's a Major discount , 1000 > 100$
Thanks for the input! Glad you like the 3 lanes, I'm quite worry about it ^^; And I'll try to do the poll regarding the difficulties then :D

and yup, I already secured the deal & the voices are already implemented in the game :D !

Edit: it seems I can only do poll when creating a new thread ... can't add poll to an already created thread orz
I like the plane switching.

And button mashing...ehh... I prefer it than having to do a sequence of arrow (a la Kukuri) to escape grapple/etc :3
haha, I'm bad at those arrow sequence escape input lol. Especially in H-games when there is a lot of distraction XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: it seems I can only do poll when creating a new thread ... can't add poll to an already created thread orz
Hmm , I dunno with the forum system here
But in My local Big forum
You can add poll everytime You want
Of course You need Moderator help though

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

A bit idiot on my side: It seems that the cause of BSOD upon closing is due to me changing my wallpaper orientation to "Centered", when I change it back to "fill" I don't get a BSOD.

OP
E

erobotan

Hmm , I dunno with the forum system here
But in My local Big forum
You can add poll everytime You want
Of course You need Moderator help though
ah ok, I prefer if i don't need to bother the mod with my problem though .. x__X

A bit idiot on my side: It seems that the cause of BSOD upon closing is due to me changing my wallpaper orientation to "Centered", when I change it back to "fill" I don't get a BSOD.
... . wallpaper orientation caused my game to crash o.o; ?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't really understand it either, but probably from a combination of stretching your display to game orientation and reverting it back when you close the game? o.o

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah ok, I prefer if i don't need to bother the mod with my problem though .. x__X

Fair enough

Hmm I wonder why anyone keep getting crash?
My comp spec aren't that high either
Just Quad Core 4 GB of Ram , but it's not crashing
I'd say it runs smooth , on Win 7 32 Bit

OP
E

erobotan

Hmm I wonder why anyone keep getting crash?
My comp spec aren't that high either
Just Quad Core 4 GB of Ram , but it's not crashing
I'd say it runs smooth , on Win 7 32 Bit
I don't really understand it either, but probably from a combination of stretching your display to game orientation and reverting it back when you close the game? o.o
I've updated blitzmax, hopefully the new version can magically fix this mysterious crash/slowdown >.<

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Well the good news is, until I post this message, I haven't get any slowdown/crash anymore :D

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What will make the swallowing do something for you?

And regarding that her moves is not very slime girl like ... . it's a terrible mistake on my part & I really regret it orz. To remedy this I updated the 2nd phase of one of her sex move to retain her human form and I plan to do the same to her other sex move but got to wait on the sales first for this one ^^;.

Regarding the strap-on I actually like the idea but I'm worry that people will mistake her for futa.

Yeah, the wrestling girl H-moves is not implemented yet but one of them will be something like . The move will be executed after her power bomb move.

I'm terrible at planning but maybe the game will be released in 2 months
1.Really don't know how to make the swallow move interesting. I mean my only problem with it is nothing happens after she dies in it or reaches full climax. Maybe she gets absorbed or raped in there?

2.Well I mean if it looks like strapon then one scene wouldn't hurt but I think I get what you mean. Again it up to you really.

3.Love that idea about the power bomb I have no complaints about that.

OP
E

erobotan

Well the good news is, until I post this message, I haven't get any slowdown/crash anymore :D
That's good, let's hope the new version of blitzmax can fix the rest of the problem (and hope it's not bringing back or creating new problems >.<)

1.Really don't know how to make the swallow move interesting. I mean my only problem with it is nothing happens after she dies in it or reaches full climax. Maybe she gets absorbed or raped in there?
I do have plan to give climax animation etc to Undine's swallow move but currently it's not my priority since Undine already has 2 H-moves so I'll stop for now. Going to focus on finishing the game first, maybe I'll add more stuff after that depends on how things go^^.

Edit: oh and that 2 months release date is probably wrong because i didn't factor that I have to do freelance jobs ... so 4 months?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

OMG I wish I had piles of money to throw at projects, I really want that wolf! And out of the rest of them the four arm girl interests more than the others so its good they are both together. Right now my favorite is the wrestler girl, I didnt look through the whole thread to see if you said ideas about her but I wouldnt mind if she was left as just ryona type character with some sexually suggestive moves. Like maybe when you are on your back she can do a leg squeeze submission move or some thing like that.

OP
E

erobotan

OMG I wish I had piles of money to throw at projects, I really want that wolf! And out of the rest of them the four arm girl interests more than the others so its good they are both together. Right now my favorite is the wrestler girl, I didnt look through the whole thread to see if you said ideas about her but I wouldnt mind if she was left as just ryona type character with some sexually suggestive moves. Like maybe when you are on your back she can do a leg squeeze submission move or some thing like that.
do you have a picture of the leg squeeze submission? I'm curious X3 !

I think I won't be able to add any non H-moves for her since she already has enough moves for now .. . though I'll be glad to add more stuff if I have more budget ^^ !

Let's hope the game will have good sales, I will be able to update the game with more stuff If i get enough profit ^^

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

By Leg Squeeze, did you mean Leg Lock submission moves?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I meant like a body leg scissors hold like squeezing the character between her legs. Either around her neck or body. I have to send you a PM of the example, I can't post links yet.

Also I forgot to mention if you need help with sounds Ive been collecting a lot of sounds for a while now and im starting to get good at doing sounds.

Last edited:
OP
E

erobotan

I meant like a body leg scissors hold like squeezing the character between her legs. Either around her neck or body. I have to send you a PM of the example, I can't post links yet.

Also I forgot to mention if you need help with sounds Ive been collecting a lot of sounds for a while now and im starting to get good at doing sounds.
Something like this?

What kind of sounds that you have? sound effects or human voices? You make the sounds yourself?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Sorta makes me think of the second episode of Ikki Tousen where the girl with the eye-patch made the main girl cum just from choking her out. Was pretty hot.

Not sure if it's possible...but you could maybe put in a effect where if Spica gets taken out by some sort of submission move by the wrestler...something like the choke hold or a bear hug or back breaker or something, it makes it to where it takes her longer to get back up or takes longer to resist fighting off another grapple. That way you could make it to where the wrestler sets up the minions and maybe they respawn in intervals.

Dunno...gives you a slight change from the "wave of minions and then minions with boss" setup you've got right now.

(The submission thing could also apply to others as well like the Samurai and his choke hold)