What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ enuemu ] SACRED EYES RE114067 RJ114067

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: SACRED EYES

Anyone have a Mega of 2.01 ?
or theres no point when compared to 2.0

Read some bugs were fixed and something falling while walking diagonally...

raziafireblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sooo... what happened to the translation of version 2.0? Anyone know?

And what does 2.01 do, is it important?

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

what was the file that needed testing? ill gladly do it since this game is one of my favorites.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Been giving the reconnected files a test drive, but its been a while since I played this. So far it looks fine. I'll give a shout if something breaks

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, the new underground area under stonehenge (entered through the rocks to the right of the orc fortress) is broken. When I entered the area I materialized inside the wall :/

How did you merge the files? Did you use a tool that did a diff and copied in the differences?

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, the new underground area under stonehenge (entered through the rocks to the right of the orc fortress) is broken. When I entered the area I materialized inside the wall :/

How did you merge the files? Did you use a tool that did a diff and copied in the differences?
It would be amazing if someone made a program for that.
I did it manually, though.

I'll see into it in maybe a week, I accidentally deleted my files for it while cleaning my PC.
Have to download it back again.

EDIT: NVM btw. I dropped it already. I kind of forgot what to do next and my RPG Maker trial is over.

Last edited:

orangestone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's supposed to happen, the game goes from top-down view to a side-scroller view. Once you leave that area it'll return to top-down.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe some of you have already know this...The creator seems to be working on a new game. I went to his blog and saw some pictures. Sadly, I can't read Japanese and for some reason my chrome can't translate it automatically :(

Well, from what I saw + the ending of Sacred Eyes, there might be a possibility that this new game is a sequel. The characters looks similar to Miria and Fina anyway. Or it could be a completely new game with similar characters, not sure.

Need someone to read the jap text :D

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe some of you have already know this...The creator seems to be working on a new game. I went to his blog and saw some pictures. Sadly, I can't read Japanese and for some reason my chrome can't translate it automatically :(

Well, from what I saw + the ending of Sacred Eyes, there might be a possibility that this new game is a sequel. The characters looks similar to Miria and Fina anyway. Or it could be a completely new game with similar characters, not sure.

Need someone to read the jap text :D
Really does not look like he is. Those windows that popup in each frame are because he hasn't updated in over a month. Last entry was 3/31/14. I think he is talking about playing with his PS3. :(

If you click those popups closed and select/copy the text, you can paste to Google Translate manual entry page.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really does not look like he is. Those windows that popup in each frame are because he hasn't updated in over a month. Last entry was 3/31/14. I think he is talking about playing with his PS3. :(

If you click those popups closed and select/copy the text, you can paste to Google Translate manual entry page.
Well, he has these images in his blog, though. It is what made me think that he is working on a new game :D Did you see the images? Which are about some RPG maker with two lady knights (one is blonde and the other one has pink hair)

hxxp://blog-imgs-64.fc2.com/s/o/r/soranoironekomimi/battle001_20140331195528b9e.jpg
hxxp://blog-imgs-64.fc2.com/s/o/r/soranoironekomimi/battle003.png
hxxp://blog-imgs-64.fc2.com/s/o/r/soranoironekomimi/battle002_2014033119551887b.jpg

Replace xx with tt ( I'm not allowed to post URL because I has < 15 posts

Well, maybe I am wrong. But you know...I really hope he will release a new game, preferably sequel to Sacred Eyes :D

By the way, thanks for reminding me that I can use Google Translate. Didn't remember we have that lol

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

OH YES OH YES!!

i really hope he gives another work of sacred eyes's caliber, not necesarily a sequel, and more likely than not i'll add that game to my christmas present list

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He may be working on one but I wouldn't count on it any time soon.

Christmas? Maybe Christmas 2016...:(

I would suggest subscribing to circle on dlsite for email updates.

Reputation score

I think I successfully connect the maps, look at the attachment I added at the previous page.

I didnt test it yet, but you can try.
There should be a new boy beside the fountain.
A new event if you sleep in the woodcutters house.
Etc..
I just started this game using your data file and I'm pretty sure it works for to 2.00 version, I got the new scene with the woodcutter's bed and there were two boys at the fountain.

Cooldesak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone here know how to change the text in the game just like the translation patch? I tried searching on google and this forum but I can't find any guide how to do it. I already have RPG Maker VX Ace installed but it seems I can't open the game's project with it.
Any help would be appreciated.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So.... just what is different about 2.01?