What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] 赤首の闘技場 / The Girl in the Red Slave Collar (RJ140344 / RE140344)

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ140344 / RE140344]赤首の闘技場 (The Girl In the Red Slave Collar)

Trying to download the full save from the hongfire that has been linked here gets discarded by chrome for being malicious, does anyone have a real full save?
Bro with that attitude you'll never be able to download a save even if I posted it 10000 times.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Trying to download the full save from the hongfire that has been linked here gets discarded by chrome for being malicious, does anyone have a real full save?
You can grab it on hongfire.
It's just that hongfire is tagged dangerous by AV and such, but there no real problem.
If it's Etigoya's thread of save, they're 100 % safe.

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quick question to anyone who has played the game and wouldnt mind answering. Is there any benefit to carrying over Sachi's climax and ejaculation count?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Quick question to anyone who has played the game and wouldnt mind answering. Is there any benefit to carrying over Sachi's climax and ejaculation count?
Only if you want her to climax quicker during battles.

Keyen

Reputation score

Hum, just a question about the merchant scene. He asks about something called Daiginjoshu, but i have no idea where i can get that (tried the shop and the restaurant).

Thanks for the answer!

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hum, just a question about the merchant scene. He asks about something called Daiginjoshu, but i have no idea where i can get that (tried the shop and the restaurant).

Thanks for the answer!
One of the street stalls will sell you one for a decent amount of cash. Poke around there during the day.

Keyen

Reputation score

Hum, can't find it. I can open only one stall (the upper right one), other merchants don't sell anything. I guess i have bad timing :/

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hum, can't find it. I can open only one stall (the upper right one), other merchants don't sell anything. I guess i have bad timing :/
It's the bottom left stall. You get the option to buy it after talking to the dude in the storage. The NPC who sells it isn't visible, so just stand in the middle tile of the bottom left stall and press Z.

Keyen

Reputation score

Alright, thanks, i forgot to talk with the merchant in the current playthrough.
That was the problem.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro.

Got a question though. If i remember correctly, there was a cutin where that Sachi gets messed up so bad in battle that even her hair is disheveled. Been trying to get to that state for a while but to no avail.

Anyone know how to get to it? Or did I just remembered things wrong?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I dont recall such a state ever existing in the game.

and to make this bump up have meaning. heres recent art of the character from the developers twitter
A new sequel to the game perhaps? tho I wonder what ever happened to the other game that was similer to that one.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It seems that he just did it on a whim according to the twitter post.

...Is it me or she looks older than before. Her bewbs also gotten bigger.

Mick2000

Reputation score
well she need to have some growing or development one way or another, and i must say that i like the design

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
tho I wonder what ever happened to the other game that was similer to that one.
Pretty sure its dead, and I'm still genuinely mad about it considering how many excellent-looking assets he had already done for it. Then he did that ninja game that got really popular for some reason and to my knowledge he hasn't really done anything since

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seems that he just did it on a whim according to the twitter post.

...Is it me or she looks older than before. Her bewbs also gotten bigger.
I also think her boobs gotten bigger, because he used to draw botan now maybe? I think she is what people called lolioppai

> my knowledge he hasn't really done anything since

He drew TS Rape doujin for C95 and it's pretty good.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard for old thread, requires description. PM a mod with an update to the OP or when you have updated the OP.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh wat, and I was really looking forward to the new game more than the ninja one. Is he just on hold or did he give up on it?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I mean I can't read the twitter either but I have never seen that game mentioned again after the ninja game came out

Tenma

Reputation score
Ah this game.

The controls are your typical RPG maker fair. Arrow keys move. z interacts. X brings up the menu screen which is your standard fair.

The story behind game is that you are girl whose captured in a forest by a slaver, a good swordswoman. You must fight in arena every week until you've earned your freedom. Along the way to the end of the story, there's a twist or two. The combat in arena has some special conditions depending upon your opponent for that week.

Combat rape occurs in the arena. QTEs will generally allow you to escape most grapples and conditions. Every week you choose stats to train or grind for money for better equipment or consumables. The difficulty relies a bit on trial and error to figure out what you need to do for a particular fight.

The fetish of content is obviously slavery, there's also brainwashing, drug, tentacles, light ryona nothing too intense just enough to empathize you lost 80% of your health for not bothering to struggle out of the enemies grapple. Also there's one semi-vanilla scene that emphasizes the girl being tamed.