What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Re: Fairy Fighting

Everyone shut the fuck up or I'm locking this shit for a week.

I know I've used one of these pictures before, but I find it so damn appropriate for this situation.

picture.php

picture.php

Ser Dark, i have shut up. Not saying a thing else then commenting to you. Confirming i will be silence in...umm...a week, so you won't hear me within a week.

Thank you and see you in a week.

Ser Dark, i have shut up. Not saying a thing else then commenting to you. Confirming i will be silence in...umm...a week, so you won't hear me within a week.

Thank you and see you in a week.
Who wants to bet that he will be back tomorrow?

But anyway aside of that i am very happy that slime won. And to those who think the slime is the simplest character to make you should think better. If eluku doesn't do a half-assed job on it, what we know he wont. Slime can be pretty complicated. After all sentiment fluid can move in many more way then an insect, a naga or a flying spaghetti monster can.

Beeen playing around with FF for a while and at some point my mind was folgorated by an incredibly astounding revelation!!!

The three myst sisters became the three snake sisters! :eek:

Who wants to bet that he will be back tomorrow?

But anyway aside of that i am very happy that slime won. And to those who think the slime is the simplest character to make you should think better. If eluku doesn't do a half-assed job on it, what we know he wont. Slime can be pretty complicated. After all sentiment fluid can move in many more way then an insect, a naga or a flying spaghetti monster can.

Nice, the slime won, I didnt think that was going to happen :)

-Oberon

Hmmm.. Anyone care to list new changes of FF in a single post?

I don't want to go alone.

Hmmm.. Anyone care to list new changes of FF in a single post?

I don't want to go alone.

last update was:
Added a slash attack to the bee.
Small changes to the grasping time, how hard it is to get free.
Added a new erotic grapple move to the snake girl, you can perform it like this: Down>Back>B.
Some corrections to the bee's finish.

Oh my fucking god...

Three days due to horrid weather I been cooped up in my cave Luppi been cave sitting (Ma says hi! Lups)

And I have to read FIVE friggen pages of Trol bait between Articulating Troll and Trollbait Troll

I have just been eye fucked...

My only Hoo-Rah to this is...

Slime, Wins....

Sexality!!!

Flawless Victory

Your mom says hi? Where is she? She owes me a blowjob.

You've been with her for a while now

-.-'

She's one of the many tentacle monsters that live in that cave...

I'm gonna refrain from telling her you forgot about her... Break her hearts... All twelve of them...

Break her hearts... All twelve of them...

Same family as Link (legend of zelda) ?

Last edited:

@Lariandark: We're not Hylian based primarily... But have taken on more than a few Octorok's than I'd like to admit...

I usually have them shipped out to Termina Bay... Hard to feed a whole army... And the Zora love to just leave there Eggs just lying around that area...

@LuppiKins: She was just there yesterday...

Are you confusing her with Dad?

Oh! Sorry. Confusing her with your aunt. My apologies.

Hey its been awhile since I have been on this particular thread but I heard the slime won? Anyone have a link to where exactly on eluku's page this was stated?

I see peace at last.....

And, ALL HAIL THE SLIME.

Though I might show the same reaction for any other monsters anway.

Hey its been awhile since I have been on this particular thread but I heard the slime won? Anyone have a link to where exactly on eluku's page this was stated?

ARG, I AM HAVE BEEN DELETERED!

というわけで、投票に決着がつきました。
次回制作するモンスターは「グリーンアメーバ」となります。

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm going to miss all the monsters that could have won. Especially corrupted futa and the mist sisters. I still hope that eluku will make them all one day.

Back