What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

ikegami

Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Im new one, im following this game along time ago but i always see unnecesary to write something till now, shit in the fight against the expandbee, when him/her put the 1first egg inside of tiki you just can move one arm rrright? when him/her put the second, tiki put her ass up, and we know what happen after that, my question is, dont exist any way to make tiki put out those eggs? laying or something? coz' if your trying to pass the game with infinite life you'r doomed if the bee put the second egg, don't exist a way to win the fight if she get the second egg, and after the uretral insemination the bee's just keep doing the super move and tiki just stand in the floor loosing/gaining life, and i can't understand the kanji's down below in the left corner, somebody can help me with this? or is that part of the game unfinished???

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

After the third egg (the one in the urethra) you can't move, you can only watch yourself lose.

After the first and second egg (arm up, and ass up) you can lay the eggs by holding down + weak punch + weak kick. Laying the egg takes a long time, so try to get the bee to knock himself out. Stay near the edge of the screen and hold down. When the bee charges, he will hit the wall and fall down. Then start laying.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I tried that several times, but you wont make it...

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, need abit of luck for that.
Sometimes the bee will just fidget around instead of charging at you instantly, then you can get it out.

Just start pressing the egg out as soon as he's knocked back, if he charges directly, just keep avoiding untill he doesn't do it instantly.

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Use the charge up punch, it takes a bit of practise but you can swat the bee out of the air as it comes for you.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know if the charge punch was changed, but I can't pull it off anymore.

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has it been removed or is it just hard to pull off?

I exhibit a natural talent for fluking it... it was always pretty hard to hit the bee, but somehow I just seemed to nail it.

If only I had this kind of luck IRL

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not even into urethral insertion, but holy fuck the latest update's hot.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

@Anon17564 Can't say it's too prominent, or a popular topic of debate or even Hentai for that matter... At least I haven't seen much of it

But I am all for egging *dances the egg dance*

@Toxic Charge punch hasn't been removed, it's been changed...

Same button different input:

Used to just hold strong attack to auto charge it, but now you have to tap it's charge up to full power before you'll swat the naughty bee away.

And another thing third egging is breast, not urethra... But I think everyone got the point that the third egging is where Tiki just gives up...

I mean hello most doujin/anime they get egged, leads to internal buldge and inflation and thats where they leave it..

But here we got the MULTI EGG!

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Eluku has a new post, seemed to imply Expandbee is getting its own stage soon or something? Also has Expandbee's knock-out ending concept, looks good. (Bit difficult to lose that way on that fight, though >_>)

Last edited:

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got an alternative DL link for version 101 120? I can't seem to get it to accept the password for it

Edit: NVM this post, got it working

Last edited:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Is it even possible to lose to bee without egging?

Hmm... Must try to lose correctly this time!

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alruarunes Daughter? and what was the secret in the last update? is he implementing Monster Girl vs Monster girl rape moves and fighting?

nnescio

Reputation score

Alruarunes Daughter? and what was the secret in the last update? is he implementing Monster Girl vs Monster girl rape moves and fighting?
No, Alraune doesn't have a daughter. The translation software that you are using must have mistranslated "蛇娘".

Translation:
更新箇所は…
・アラウルネと蛇娘の掴み動作の変更。
  一部の技のレバガチャを廃止しました。
・ExpandBeeステージの追加。
・拡張蜂さんが壁衝突ダウンになった時に
 ダメージが与えられるように修正(1.5倍)
Patch notes:
-Alraune and the Snake Girl (Fluid Drinker)'s grappling attacks have been adjusted.
* Some techniques can no longer be shaken out of. (lit: lever clanking)
- Some modifications have been made to Expand Bee's stage.
- Expand Bee can now receive damage (1.5x times) when lying on the floor after ramming into a wall.

[End translation]

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Hmmm...

I wonder if a fairy could fall under the monster girl category...

nnescio

Reputation score

Hmmm...

I wonder if a fairy could fall under the monster girl category...
Well, if the says so...

TL;DR version: They aren't monsters until you end up on the receiving end of their wiles.

as well.

A fairy isn't exactly monstrous
are known for playing rather mean 'pranks'. Like stealing newborn babies for shits and giggles. Literally.

And those are the humanoid kind with wings. The more... monstrous

Last edited:

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Monster Vs Monster would be interesting. Like Drinking Worms rebelling agaisnt there Fluid Hunter Mistress and sucking on her and swarming into her orifices!