What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

By the urethral oviposition do you mean the weird missionary fuck after all the other insertions with globs of pink shit flying about?

I haven't had any trouble with a bug... maybe once, damn short term memory...

Although one thing that should be pointed out is that after the bee does do it's kinky urethral thing Tiki can't be raped anymore, she just lies there and loses health.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Bleh.

Seriously again, after having played it, the priorities to fix I'd say are fixing the zone boundaries to stop Expandbee from hitting walls from the wrong side (I'd imagine you could fix this by only letting the later part of the animation be susceptible to wall-hits - so both the backing away and the moving back to that position parts are not vulnerable to it, but when the bee has moved for long enough to get back to its starting point it should start being vulnerable again. Makes sense if you consider every possible case of the motion - either it starts in the open, where it won't hit a wall; it starts with its back to a wall, in which case it'll move away from the boundary before the effect comes into play; or it starts close to Tiki who has her back to a wall and dodges, in which case it's only going to be at risk of hitting the wall once it passes its original point.), and also fixing the urethral penetration (just give it the same animation as the other SP-full grabs?)

I'm not very good at getting my points across.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I wouldn't know that last penetration was urethral if it wasn't for the fact I was told it was. Sexy though it may be, if it is geared towards a urethral fetish, maybe an x-ray internal would be awesome.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wouldn't know that last penetration was urethral if it wasn't for the fact I was told it was. Sexy though it may be, if it is geared towards a urethral fetish, maybe an x-ray internal would be awesome.
Agreed. Also, the trouble with the bee bouncing into walls a lot started in the patch before this one, I think... I managed to get it off-screen a couple of times, and it would just keep bashing into the wall, unable to even get near me, lol.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe I got the wrong update, because with the one I got last, I didn't see the background fairies and the bee just flashes like its doing a rape move over and over without inserting anything. Unless that's what you meant.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just uploaded the wrong one. :eek:

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And I don't know if it's been already mentioned, but if you duck to dodge the aphrodisiac attack while near the edge of the screen, the bee will crash into the wall, leaving it stunned for a while, allowing you time to get the eggs out.
that is awesome, I never knew that
No it isn't that's a horrible horrible lie.
God, the bee can be so far past me when I get up, yet it will still catch me

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No it isn't that's a horrible horrible lie.
God, the bee can be so far past me when I get up, yet it will still catch me
Gah, sorry, that was my mistake,I phrased it wrong. Meant while near either edge of the stage.

Ignoring the screenie where my lifebar was more full, let's say I messed up while taking the screencaps for this.

As long as you're at the far right or far left edge of the stage, the bee will crash into the wall while attempting it's super to implant more eggs or aphrodisiac attack lunge.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ah no, I understood, what I meant is, even starting the second it passes overhead, it often gets back up and grabs before you can finish

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Gosh I wish Eluku had help. Hell id help him for free I mean this game is the only thing I can do to get off.:(

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah no, I understood, what I meant is, even starting the second it passes overhead, it often gets back up and grabs before you can finish
Ah, sorry for my misunderstanding then.

And yeah, now that I've tried to do it a few more times, I can see what you mean. I've had the bee strangely just sitting there, like it was waiting for me to finish getting the eggs out on a few attempts,it would move closer but wouldn't attempt to attack at all until I finished.

On other times, it's aggressive and it just rushes me as I get extremely close to finishing it, making me have to do it over again. It gets annoying as hell when it winds up doing this most of the time.

melloten

Lurker
Reputation score

Pass: eluku

※当方で作成したゲームは、このブログで紹介した リンク以外からはダウンロードしないでください。
ファイルのダウンロード、実行は自己責任でお願いします。

更新箇所は…
・蜂さんの子宮吸い時のレバガチャを廃止。
・蜂さんの飛び道具の仕様変更 (地面に落ちるまで消えなくなり、地面に落ちた後もしばらく残ります…)
・妖精ちゃんのWindSlashの仕様変更・蛇娘の挙動を調整(つかみ技などを若干遅く?)
・ひみつ

--
微更新です。
次の更新は 対蜂さん時のノーマルフィニッシュのカットを追加するかも…

Google Translation:

※ The game was created by me, not from links featured in this blog do not download.
Download the file, thank you execute your own risk.

Update location ...
- Sucking away at Rebagacha bee's womb.
- Bee's missile design changes (to fall to the ground and disappear, leaving some time after fell to the ground.)
- Adjust the behavior of her daughter's snake fairy WindSlash specification changes (and slightly slower technique grab?)
- Secret

-
It is slightly modified.
Updates will be appended below the cut-to-bee's finish at the normal ...

Haven't tried it out yet.

Last edited:

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

bee's super attack has a longer range and speed it seems, but (I dunno if this was in the previous file) if you have been egged only once, and he does the super move but you duck to avoid it, he slams into the wall and gets knocked back (like the super punch effect)

And I think the last egging has been changed so that it will always hit and not miss alot.

no idea what the "secret" thing is

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think that happens with any forward charge of his, I'm pretty sure you can get him to knock into a wall even when you're not egged. Though it sucks cuz you can't actually hit him when he's on the ground. I found that out the hard way and got grappled immediately.

Eskella

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haven't had a chance to dabble, but when trying to find the 'secret', it's worth noting that the following files have changed (some obviously for non-secret changes) in file size:

01Fairy.player, 04FluidHunter.stage, 06AlauLune.player, 07ExpandBee.player. Hmm.

Edit: Well, two things of note so far: more additions to the Fluid Hunter background... and her special is not an auto-gameover. I dodged backwards as she fired and she missed the grab, and... the fight continued. It's still an auto-gameover if the grab lands, of course.

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I dodged backwards as she fired and she missed the grab, and... the fight continued. It's still an auto-gameover if the grab lands, of course.
Um...that's how it's always worked. If you can dodge the grab, then the fight goes on as usual.

Unless it got changed on one of the updates that modified stuff without really adding anything...

Eskella

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Um...that's how it's always worked. If you can dodge the grab, then the fight goes on as usual.
Okay, then I'm an idiot. ;)

It just seemed to me in the last two versions of this I played I didn't even see a grab animation (just the flash from activation and then it went right to the game over stuff, despite my best efforts dodging back), but that might have just been an l2p issue on my end.

Back to lurking!

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

if you are too close to dodge back, a quick smack will break her out of the instakill too

-Oberon

funrabamax

Banned
Reputation score

Man... This game... I finally managed to get the hang of one of the earlier versions so I go and download the latest. Not only do ALL of the new enemies kick my ass, but the old ones have new moves which make my old strategies useless. I can't even beat the drinking worms anymore.

I always knew I was bad at fighting games, but I may have to just give up all together at this rate...

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man... This game... I finally managed to get the hang of one of the earlier versions so I go and download the latest. Not only do ALL of the new enemies kick my ass, but the old ones have new moves which make my old strategies useless. I can't even beat the drinking worms anymore.

I always knew I was bad at fighting games, but I may have to just give up all together at this rate...
If you're dreadful at it, as I am, one of the best ways of getting too all the enemies is by using the "up" button at the character selection screen with Tiki.

Level cheat :p