What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I'm really disappointed "at least for me", alot of them vote according on Eluku's plan for the new game "which means there'll be massive content of blood and gore.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm really disappointed "at least for me", alot of them vote according on Eluku's plan for the new game "which means there'll be massive content of blood and gore.
Eh, he seems to really enjoy it. I'll be passing on it if it's guro though. Eluku seems like he's been wanting to do a guro focused game for quite a while. Reminds me of that whole line of torture girl games. The animation and gameplay is freaking amazing but I can't even play them because of their focus on guro. Then they started making 2d guro fighters, bleh.

I'll be pretty sad if it's guro based, but I can feel it coming.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eh, he seems to really enjoy it. I'll be passing on it if it's guro though. Eluku seems like he's been wanting to do a guro focused game for quite a while. Reminds me of that whole line of torture girl games. The animation and gameplay is freaking amazing but I can't even play them because of their focus on guro. Then they started making 2d guro fighters, bleh.

I'll be pretty sad if it's guro based, but I can feel it coming.
StudioS games?

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh god why...?

Rawrtasticallytastic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I won't be disappointed if there's gore and stuff in it, because Eluku has previously said he might have options to turn it off and stuff. Regardless, I don't think it will all be focused on gore anyway. There's still going to be plenty of tentacles, parasites, and all the other fun Eluku stuff that we love in there anyway. So, at least for me, that and the game-idea in general will make it worth wading through any gore that's involved.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't mind anything, but I do wish that the main character would look more mature. :(

xrnn

Reputation score

Is this possible to not face the enemy? like,making my character not look at the monsters as tiki...

(Sorry for my bad English :/)

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is this possible to not face the enemy? like,making my character not look at the monsters as tiki...

(Sorry for my bad English :/)
only if there are two enemies clutching to you like in the romper stage. fighter maker automatically lets your characters face into the direction of your closest enemy. No way to manually change this by button press

But I wonder why you want to do this anyways.

warlord42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Amputation has me worried... I don't mind guro in the way that she dies after the sexual attack or whatever. But running around and getting fucked with no arms is just... Gross.

Ryuji

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know what are you supposed to do in order to beat the eldritch abomination at the end? I notice that some of its attacks make its core open if I let myself be hit by them, but no matter how much I perseverate, the thing doesn't seem to even show signs of damage. At least the Mist Sisters' statue showed cracks the more you hit it, this thing does not seem to give you any hints on your progress.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Does anybody know what are you supposed to do in order to beat the eldritch abomination at the end? I notice that some of its attacks make its core open if I let myself be hit by them, but no matter how much I perseverate, the thing doesn't seem to even show signs of damage. At least the Mist Sisters' statue showed cracks the more you hit it, this thing does not seem to give you any hints on your progress.
I'm sure it will be figured out once he gets to it. It doesn't matter anyway since there is nothing after it yet and nothing that you get for beating it.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm sure it will be figured out once he gets to it. It doesn't matter anyway since there is nothing after it yet and nothing that you get for beating it.
Meybe is not even complete... meybe he'll add some other stuff at the final boss

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah....umm...I'm all for a Horo type wolf girl...but this fur ball is not my cup of tea. Not really into furries...

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Yeah....umm...I'm all for a Horo type wolf girl...but this fur ball is not my cup of tea. Not really into furries...

This looks good, though.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Please don't say horo... i don't want to see her raped with some grotesque metod when i watch the anime.... poor horo...

giga-ganon

Reputation score

the cheatcode to get to the final boss doesn't work anymore! Did he get rid of it or it changed?