What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I can appreciate if you don't like the scat. I don't either, to be honest. But it's not cool to tell people that their fetish is somehow "bad" just because it's not yours. Or that their project would be "better" if it catered specifically/only to your fetishes.
Most people find poo poo to be repulsive. That's not my opinion; that's fact. We are hard-wired to be disgusted by doo doo because it rapidly putrefies, and because it, by definition, serves no greater purpose to be around (since it is made up of what we didn't already use). Butt fudge spreads disease, so we developed an instinct to avoid it.

With that in mind, it should come as no surprise that developers should avoid including anything that will automatically repulse 90% of players (especially in an erotic game, where a single gross-out moment can spoil the whole experience).

If we're in a group of people, and everyone wants to listen to a rock station on the radio, but I want to listen to a mix tape I made out of clips of people having diarrhea in public restrooms, would you expect us to compromise with a mix tape containing 25 minutes of rock, and 5 minutes of butts shitting? No, because it's one versus many, and because my preference damages yours.

lol it sounds like some European name.

Last edited:

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't really count the ass licking as scat...that stuff doesn't really bother me. All personal preference I guess.
This is the way I was thinking about it. I guess that's why I didn't seem to see any.
Most people find poo poo to be repulsive. That's not my opinion; that's fact.
Holy shit this guy. Serious God complex.

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After reading the last two pages, I think it was actually a brilliant idea to add scat. I may not like it, but Eluku clearly does, and it appears as though he's helped cultivate several new fans, just in this thread.

He's growing the fetish. Hats off :cool:

textbook703

Reputation score

textbook703 said:
Most people find poo poo to be repulsive. That's not my opinion; that's fact.
No, that's... that's literally scientific fact. Stay in school, kids.

A species is more successful if its members carry instincts that discourage them from engaging in dangerous behaviors. Shit smells bad to discourage us from touching or eating it (because it is of no use, and because its bacterial contents rapidly multiply, making it dangerous to be around). Members of our species born without this instinct were more likely to mess around with the dump they found on the ground, and thus less of them survived to reproduce and carry on their genes. This process (theoretically) continues until there are no more people that like to eat poop. It is in this way that we can conclusively declare that most people find doo doo to be repulsive.

EDIT: Just wanna point out that someone neg-rep'd this, citing: "Stubborn and Ignorant". Seriously, pay attention in school guys. What I said in my post is a fundamental tenant of evolutionary biology.

Last edited:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

LOL, are we talking about shit whit shit?:D
joke

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As someone who doesn't mind scat, that's not a God complex, it's fucking fact, and if you don't think so, you're dumb as a brick and even more entitled than you think he is

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yea...can we just drop this convo? It isn't going to change anything. Sorry I carried on as long as I did...

textbook703

Reputation score

Yea...can we just drop this convo? It isn't going to change anything. Sorry I carried on as long as I did...
Would you say that you're... tired of this shit?

Would you say that some people are being shitty?

Let's cut the shit, guys.

We're getting too old for this shit.

Last edited:

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Would you say that you're... tired of this shit?

Would you say that some people are being shitty?

Let's cut the shit, guys.

We're getting too old for this shit.

I don't love the shit in the game
but
I'm loving this shit

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

should of kept my damn mouth shut. Caused a fairly hostile conversation about... scat. WTF?

Anyways, Eluku has managed to give us normally taboo fetishes, and made it into a kinky fun cartoonish take on it. I wouldn't want a woman's vagina pulled and stretched out, but Eluku, somehow manages to make it work to our advantage.

electricbananaman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update is out as of 13th january seems to contain new cutseen on stage 12. Might contain something more probably wont bother translating the whole text since im gona crash into the bed soon but nevertheless an update is out, so yay.

Last edited:

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Spoilers for the opening cutscene of level 12 (FairyCrusherBoss)
Tikki makes the FairyCrushers flee and helps fairies escape. She then wanders deeper into the FairyCrusher cave and finds the other fairies being tortured by other FairyCrushers and the boss. The FairyCrusherBoss is inserting some kind of parasite into a blonde fairy. Tikki yells at him to gain his attention, and then combat begins.
Also, eluku increased the strength of the FairyCrusherBoss and AlauLune and changed something with Tikki.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh come on guys... why most of you all the time forgot that this is a dam HENTAI game? and not real but an HENTAI game so that it's mean: strange monster, egg, giant insects that fuck with girl, futanari, loli girl like about 7 years old that already fuck like adult or shota that already have 20 cm of dick... come on... it's the fantasy a Reign..
I can watch a girl getting rape by 20 man without resistance and at last she ALWAYS enjoy it and become a super ultra whore or slave or something else...
i don't mind the vision of the soft "scat" in some point of this game, and for abusurd, sometimes is nice... but just try to do something similar in real life next to my face and i'll kill you.. realy o_O
And anyway come on... this is a fetish game so don't insult other guys because of their personal tastes.. i think anyone can do what the want in their personal life: Omo, Bisexual, Fisting, pissing, shitting, sadomaso, exhibitionism, ecc ecc until they will not became a danger for the others obviously like pedophiles... those are the real problem of the society and not who have uncommon tastes

PS: sorry for my bad eng

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's why rules exists.
On ulmf loli,scat and shota are usually banned (This may change in other communities). That's all.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

That's why rules exists.
On ulmf loli,scat and shota are usually banned (This may change in other communities). That's all.
Pretty sure scat isn't banned...just disliked by a majority and flag/warning requested on all scat material.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Pretty sure scat isn't banned...just disliked by a majority and flag/warning requested on all scat material.
I have misinterpreted this rule then

1) The posting of the following should be kept to a minimum: guro (large amounts of blood / violent hentai), scat.

dunno if can cause a ban or not

My bad.

Just to be clear i don't like poo :cool:

Last edited:

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Internet raging aside, has anyone actually been able to beat the final boss? It seem that HP and MP regen hacks are disabled for that particular stage and a far as I can see it's pretty much near impossible to take the boss down all the way.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Internet raging aside, has anyone actually been able to beat the final boss? It seem that HP and MP regen hacks are disabled for that particular stage and a far as I can see it's pretty much near impossible to take the boss down all the way.
Yeah, there's a trick to him that's boring and takes a while and involves just walking into him and escaping the bud to do damage, but you aren't rewarded or anything for it, you just get a black game over screen.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can you still shortcut to him by pressing down on the select screen 5 or so times?