What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I tried to use Shiva move by playing RB, but he doesn't have a command list right now. Doing so also showed how strong his attacks are.
Brachna brings up a good point that I noticed when I tried to check the command list download on eluku's blog. It's pretty sorely out of date, considering that it's from 9/9/12. Perhaps someone with the knowledge could put some sort of english commandlist together, for the characters without english move names in-game, as well as RB whose directional/button inputs for commands beyond the basics are mostly a mystery?

Reputation score

There seems to be a new poll on Eluku's blog. Seeing as how I don't see the RaperBeast or the Eggplant thing on there, I'm assuming he wants to go back and (partially) complete another character.

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There seems to be a new poll on Eluku's blog. Seeing as how I don't see the RaperBeast or the Eggplant thing on there, I'm assuming he wants to go back and (partially) complete another character.
The poll is to add a new move, end at 10 march.
I think Alau=lune, FrozenWolf and Myst Sisters need an upgrade. Alau=lune the most.

About the RB problem... did you know that the AI of 2kfm is...
Ok, I'll shut up.:D

Reputation score

The poll is to add a new move, end at 10 march.
I think Alau=lune, FrozenWolf and Myst Sisters need an upgrade. Alau=lune the most.
I actually agree with you somewhat. However, I don't think that the Alau=lune needs the upgrade the most. In terms of needing something the most, I would say either the worms or the amoeba. Both of those fights are just... "bleh" to me.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd like to see FallenFairy get a rising attack to protect her from trip spamming. Leg sweep into one of the existing grabs, maybe? (Probably vaginal or anal grabs would work best for this)

I also think that FCBoss could use a little work, as well as GreenAmeba mentioned earlier.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alau=Lune definitely needs it the most. She has the fewest amount of H-attacks, and she's a stationary character who is entirely too easy to just beat on. Seriously, one super attack will almost kill her. She needs some mid-range attacks or some way to play better keepaway. Or just more H-attacks in general, I'd settle with that.

I feel strongly enough about this that I'm willing to step out of lurkerdom to say it.

Omay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alau=Lune definitely needs it the most. She has the fewest amount of H-attacks, and she's a stationary character who is entirely too easy to just beat on. Seriously, one super attack will almost kill her. She needs some mid-range attacks or some way to play better keepaway. Or just more H-attacks in general, I'd settle with that.

I feel strongly enough about this that I'm willing to step out of lurkerdom to say it.
Been a while since I last posted.
I'd have to agree with Echindna.
There are practically no H-attacks for Alau=Lune compared to the other enemies.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Myst Sisters need it just as much as Alau Lune, IMO

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Raperbeast has now a move list written on the selection screen, and he has a game over cgi as well as a new game over animation when you use the raperbeast move (press light punch and hard punch at the same time while in the air and you have at least one filled up sp-bar) to finish off Tikki, where he rapes her in the ass (not to be confounded where he's stroking his penis with his hand in her ass).

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I absolutely love new RaperBeast's GO animation, but GO screen could use some work (animation has better artwork than static picture).

Tried to execute "Shiva move" (Down, Down + Strong Kick or Weak Kick), but it didn't work. I had SPMAX Lv.2 while trying it too.

His strength has been brought down a bit by my impression.
He spams breast feeding movement a lot right now.

Regarding past vote I would definately go for either Alau-Lune or MDW. FallenFairy would be the very last.
More importantly I would rather see him do intro animation for other characters, like the one for Eggplant. That would show how Tiki's escape is progressing.

Reputation score

I absolutely love new RaperBeast's GO animation, but GO screen could use some work (animation has better artwork than static picture).

Tried to execute "Shiva move" (Down, Down + Strong Kick or Weak Kick), but it didn't work. I had SPMAX Lv.2 while trying it too.

His strength has been brought down a bit by my impression.
He spams breast feeding movement a lot right now.

Regarding past vote I would definately go for either Alau-Lune or MDW. FallenFairy would be the very last.
More importantly I would rather see him do intro animation for other characters, like the one for Eggplant. That would show how Tiki's escape is progressing.
I like the animation a lot as well, but I'm hoping for more still images at the end. Hopefully he'll get one for each of his finishing animations.

Try using Down, Down + Weak AND Strong Kick. The move should work then. Oh, and you only need one bar.

And now I have a question regarding this entire game. I'm sure it has been asked before, but it has been bugging me so I have to ask regardless. How do we know that Tiki is actually trying to escape? I mean...she has wings. Couldn't she like...fly away or something? I know that her friends and family have been captured by some of the various enemies, but it doesn't look like she's rescuing them at all. If that is the case, why hasn't she said, "Fuck this. I'm outta here" and just fly away? Or can fairies not fly?

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Try using Down, Down + Weak AND Strong Kick. The move should work then. Oh, and you only need one bar.
Ah! Now it worked, thanks.

Good question regarding escape. No idea, but that's why intro animations would be nice. If not for intro to Eggplant I could not be sure that Tiki was escaping in the first place. She might had just bust in into impregnation chamber to save her friends.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably been answered 100 times but what's the counter move to rape the fallen fairy?

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If I had to wager a guess I'd say the reason Fallen Fairy won the vote is that its the sole character that really plays the humanoid antagonist role while most others are monsters. If it was a vote between upgrading Fallen Fairy and upgrading ANY monster I'm sure monster would win since that's the direction that this game has been designed.

Fallen Fairy is my personal favorite, but having said that it also feels like the most complete character with LOTS of H-moves, multiple game-over screens, and a polished feel to it. So while the character doesn't necessarily NEED the work I'm happy to see it getting the attention for selfish reasons.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

And now I have a question regarding this entire game. I'm sure it has been asked before, but it has been bugging me so I have to ask regardless. How do we know that Tiki is actually trying to escape? I mean...she has wings. Couldn't she like...fly away or something? I know that her friends and family have been captured by some of the various enemies, but it doesn't look like she's rescuing them at all. If that is the case, why hasn't she said, "Fuck this. I'm outta here" and just fly away? Or can fairies not fly?
Maybe fairy wings aren't actually strong enough for sustained flight. Or even any flight at all. She certainly seems to be flapping like mad just to hover when you do...I think it's UP while in the air. Also there's no clue to how long she was stuck in that place, so maybe her wing muscles atrophied.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe fairy wings aren't actually strong enough for sustained flight. Or even any flight at all. She certainly seems to be flapping like mad just to hover when you do...I think it's UP while in the air. Also there's no clue to how long she was stuck in that place, so maybe her wing muscles atrophied.
Wonder if there's anything in the sky that might be a particular threat to a fairy. She doesn't have as much ability to defend herself in the air.

Reputation score

Wonder if there's anything in the sky that might be a particular threat to a fairy. She doesn't have as much ability to defend herself in the air.
Well, the only enemies so far that can fly are the Mist Sisters and the Expand Bee. If those two are the only airborne threats, I would gladly take my chances in the air. Perhaps the next enemy should be an actual threat in the air. Perhaps some type of succubus. And before anyone says that a succubus wouldn't fit in, please take into consideration that the enemies on this game range from a sliding turd and a ball of meat with tentacles, to flying jellyfish, Alf, and werewolves. So...why not a succubus?

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Every time you apply logic to a hentai game, God kills a catgirl.

Stop the slaughter, please!
Seriously though, I believe there was some resemblance of a storyline coming from Eluku. Tiki is trying to get to some particular creature (the final boss, apparently) and defeat him in order to rescue her fairy comrades. All the other creatures are just getting in her way.

As for the flying
Maybe fairy wings aren't actually strong enough for sustained flight. Or even any flight at all. She certainly seems to be flapping like mad just to hover when you do
this. I think she can't really fly.