What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

It's not laziness, its being inquisitive. You can make assumptions but I don't think anyone would be opposed to more information, I would assume people would enjoy speculating on a blog where for that week all we can do is speculate.

"I do not think so very Yara representation is also redundant and that it is a fighting game or draw reluctant shook his head, or, I think that incontinence is a good adventure if just by looking."

I find this difficult to masturbate to deduce.
Yeah, you can try to interpret that translation all you want, you won't get anywhere. If there's a download, you can check whatever characters he mentioned and then experiment, which makes it more worthwhile and interesting.

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually, no. We have a couple of Japanese speakers here. They just don't show up very often.
Sorry about being infrequent, I usually check for updates to Fairy Fighting more monthly than weekly, so that there'll be more content each time, heh.

Translation of RaperBeast post:

>>Regarding R.B
Thank you for all your finishing move suggestions.
Since the name is RaperBeast, I'm thinking I want a move where he rapes her with his giant dick.

For now, what I'm making is...
01. Jumps up when initiating the move -> Grabs Tiki upon descent
02. If he hits, he holds both of Tiki's legs, places his dick at her entrance and inserts.
03. Fucks her repeatedly with 2~3 positions (struggle gauge impossible)
04. After fucking a certain number of times, go to special finish if Tiki's health is low enough, otherwise ejaculate and release.
If you're hit with the move, you are forcefully raped until R.B is satisfied... is the idea.

I definitely want to put in a cut-in for the breast sucking. If I don't forget about it, perhaps even by next week...

---

Also, since so many finish pictures have been piling up, it looks like he's thinking about making a gallery mode.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry about being infrequent, I usually check for updates to Fairy Fighting more monthly than weekly, so that there'll be more content each time, heh.

>>Regarding R.B
Since the name is RaperBeast, I'm thinking I want a move where he rapes her with his giant dick.

02. If he hits, he holds both of Tiki's legs, places his dick at her entrance and inserts.
04. After fucking a certain number of times, go to special finish if Tiki's health is low enough, otherwise ejaculate and release.
If you're hit with the move, you are forcefully raped until R.B is satisfied... is the idea.

I definitely want to put in a cut-in for the breast sucking. If I don't forget about it, perhaps even by next week...

---

Also, since so many finish pictures have been piling up, it looks like he's thinking about making a gallery mode.
Dang, sounds interesting. Though i do wonder if he's going to include animations in the gallery, but then again that would defeat the purpose of actually playing it, would still be nice though especially those hard to get ones ^^

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just GO scenes, and just unlocked ones. And so it's ooooook.

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New update.

He added the aformentioned close-up for the breast attack and the special move. Albeit a little long, it's definitely worth it.

However, it doesn't look like the special finish is in yet.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What type of file is this?
"2nW_Bv8K.zip.part"
How do you open it?
Do I just remove the 'part' from the name?

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You've got the wrong file. It's usually a sequence of numbers folowed by .rar.

Ex : 1362302100.rar

Edit : looks like Eluku put a V2. I'll check it out.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You've got the wrong file. It's usually a sequence of numbers folowed by .rar.

Ex : 1362302100.rar

Edit : looks like Eluku put a V2. I'll check it out.
Wrong file?
But I got this file from the V2 link.
Anyway, I'm almost done downloading it. I'm gonna see what happens if I change the name.

EDIT: It's works. Also checked out Raper Beast's new move.
THAT has to be the most broken move I have ever seen.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Wrong file?
But I got this file from the V2 link.
Anyway, I'm almost done downloading it. I'm gonna see what happens if I change the name.
rar.part means that there are more parts of the compressed archive,you must download all parts and then decompress them into a folder.
example:
fairy.rar.part
fairy.rar.part1
then extract them and it will be a single folder.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's only one part, though.
Nevermind, the file itself contains the whole game, anyway.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm quite confused.
I didnt see anything new with Eggplant or MilkJellyFish as mentioned in the previous blog post.
Nor did I see a translation about the aforementioned mentionings ¬_¬

kman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

>>Regarding R.B

---

Maybe before the move is executed he should enter some type or rape rage mode where his dick doubles in size before he rapes her.

I mean he already has a move where he rapes her in two different positions.

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm quite confused.
I didnt see anything new with Eggplant or MilkJellyFish as mentioned in the previous blog post.
Nor did I see a translation about the aforementioned mentionings ¬_¬
Usually when you see something after a >> is a quoted reply from the japanese forum. Ideas from users, or replies, but nothing about a release.

And well, I was quoted for the MUGEN thing. We are under observation!:eek:

Last edited:

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The new move is good, but kinda lengthy. Definitely needs an escape bar, maybe even separate bars for each stage.

@Shitsurei
Thanks for the translation ^_~

pashek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ure about Raper Beast: He's a fucking mess. Even more so than before this update, which is really hard to believe.
Now, he's not a mess because he's "bad", or because he's "uninteresting" or "difficult". He's a mess because he has so many attacks, no pattern and no way to bait any of them.
* There's not a single even relatively failsafe way to bait his counterattack: I managed to get it once or twice in maybe 20 or more fights.
* He spams his new move like it's his last chance to ever use it, which in turn makes his old run-at-you grab pretty much non-existant. Also, it hurts like fuck.
* If he does use his run-and-grab move, you won't get to see the second part: he spams normal hits, especially the fists of fury move so much that your health will be way too low for it to get a chance to appear, even more so when nine out of ten times, he uses this grab after he uses the new move, which, as previously mentioned, hurts like fuck.
* In over 20 fights, I have yet to even see his Sheeva move: He never fucking uses it anymore. Is it still there?

I'm not saying he's difficult. He's still just as easy to beat as all the rest. I'm saying that, compared to any of the other enemies, th

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

One thing is for sure about Raper Beast: He's a fucking mess. Even more so than before this update, which is really hard to believe.
Now, he's not a mess because he's "bad", or because he's "uninteresting" or "difficult". He's a mess because he has so many attacks, no pattern and no way to bait any of them.
* There's not a single even relatively failsafe way to bait his counterattack: I managed to get it once or twice in maybe 20 or more fights.
* He spams his new move like it's his last chance to ever use it, which in turn makes his old run-at-you grab pretty much non-existant. Also, it hurts like fuck.
* If he does use his run-and-grab move, you won't get to see the second part: he spams normal hits, especially the fists of fury move so much that your health will be way too low for it to get a chance to appear, even more so when nine out of ten times, he uses this grab after he uses the new move, which, as previously mentioned, hurts like fuck.
* In over 20 fights, I have yet to even see his Sheeva move: He never fucking uses it anymore. Is it still there?

I'm not saying he's difficult. He's still just as easy to beat as all the rest. I'm saying that, compared to any of the other enemies, there is no way, ever, that you'll see all of his moves, or even half of them, in a single fight. Most people who don't check here for his movelist, or can't read japanese, will probably never even KNOW he has a sheeva assrape move. If he still has it that is.

Sure, there are other enemies who spam regular attacks and has a shitload of grabs, such as Fallen Fairy, but she's got things that saves her from having the same problem RB has:
* Low damage grabs
* Bigger arena and bigger windows between attacks, making it easier to heal
* Can't jump at you from the other side of the arena
* Actually has different variables deciding which move she uses (jump or dash for her lay down finisher, stand far away from her for her charge, be at middle range and on the ground or stunned for her corruption finisher).
The only thing that makes her moves irritating is the fact that her normal lay down grab is a pain to bait.
RB needs things like this:
* Lower the damage from his grabs, god damn.
* Make him actually try to counter once in a while, instead of once in a lifetime.
* Give his grabs similar conditions to FF: If you're far away, make him run at you. If you're really close or in the air, make him do the Sheeva. If you're at mid-range and/or in the air, make him do the triforce of rape.
* If he's going to keep jumping from the entire screen, then at least make the arena bigger.
* Lower the damage from regular attacks, or give him pauses in his assault so that we can heal. Seriously. Some people are playing this for the hentai, not for the kicks and dodges. Or at least for both the hentai AND the kicks.

Sorry for my rant, guys. But fo' realz, RB is a mess. It's too bad, since he really has the potential to take Fluid Hunter's number one place for me. It would so easy to fix too. It is possible to have a über aggressive enemy work, just look at Fallen Fairy and Frozen Wolf. Heck, I'll even add Ana Moguri and Fairy Crushers in there!

NoctisVigil

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm fairly certain the arena size complaint cannot be addressed, because I believe the fighter program has a set arena size. It just seems smaller with RB because he's so much bigger. Which is a problem in and of itself. You basically can't heal in this fight because he can literally hit you from anywhere so long as he's onscreen. His range coupled with his speed means you get zero margin of error (much like a real fighting game), but since we're in this for the pr0nz, kinda needs to be toned down. I've actually had full fights against RB where he never used a rape attack, just the multipunch and the !@#$ing jump kick.

Also, am I the only one having issues with his hit box? It seems like the range on his moves actually shifts to me, but it's hart to tell since most his moves have massive range, except the ones that require you to be literally on top of him and not blocking.

And yeah, every time a new move is added, it seems to get spammed for an update or two. If I had to guess, I'd say Eluku increases move frequency for testing and once everything is done he figures out a good balance.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm fairly certain the arena size complaint cannot be addressed, because I believe the fighter program has a set arena size. It just seems smaller with RB because he's so much bigger. Which is a problem in and of itself. You basically can't heal in this fight because he can literally hit you from anywhere so long as he's onscreen. His range coupled with his speed means you get zero margin of error (much like a real fighting game), but since we're in this for the pr0nz, kinda needs to be toned down. I've actually had full fights against RB where he never used a rape attack, just the multipunch and the !@#$ing jump kick.
That is most likely the case, but my point still stands... if you can't make the arena bigger, at least make him slower. And yeah, I too have had several fights where he hasn't even tried to do anything but spam his multipunch and jump kick. Frustrating to say the least.

Also, am I the only one having issues with his hit box? It seems like the range on his moves actually shifts to me, but it's hart to tell since most his moves have massive range, except the ones that require you to be literally on top of him and not blocking.
I've noticed this as well actually. For example, since I often use the heavy punch to try and bait and get caught by a counter attack, I've noticed somethign weird with his breast gobbling. Sometimes the hitbox from the heavy punch comes into contact with his hug and nothing happens, and other times I'm caught by it because of it, teleporting me a few feet to him. This is also true with his new move after he's already used it once and you're on the ground, bleeding sperm: he jumps up a second time and lands right behind you, always at the same place, but yet he hits you sometimes while other times he does not.

And yeah, every time a new move is added, it seems to get spammed for an update or two. If I had to guess, I'd say Eluku increases move frequency for testing and once everything is done he figures out a good balance.
Probably true as well. Let's just hope he fixes it soon.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Love new move, just expected it having escape bar, otherwise it's quite lengthy and ruins pacing.

I strongly disagree about making him slower. Slightly weaker in attacks perhaps, but not slower. Shiva move is probably disabled at the moment for new move testing, it have happened in the past with a lot of characters. Aside from that FallenFairy still spams same two moves for me like crazy (blowjob one and, worst, breast feeding thing) to this day. And that's a "finished" character.

I tried to use Shiva move by playing RB, but he doesn't have a command list right now. Doing so also showed how strong his attacks are.