What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Eluku, wat r u doin? Eluku, plz stahp!

No seriously, wtf. The previous GO animation was awesome. Now, I have to get some brain bleach and remind myself to close my eyes as soon as the fight is over...
Well that doesn't sound good. Can you tell us what it is before morbid curiosity overtakes us?

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Basically, RB fists Tiki's ass while fucking her.
It would'nt be too bad if RB didn't pull his fist out and Tiki's yesterday's meal would'nt get out of her gaping behind as well...

S

Sythis_Sythes

From what i've seen, eluku is just fleshing out the raper beast, and he is getting better at fighting, but i still don't like him.

His fighting has become extremely fast, giving tiki absolutely no time to fight back, and he likes sticking his hands in places it shouldn't be......

WARNING:Nasty words involving intercourse will follow form here on,lol. Gotta warn so no one sues.

The new GO Animation, it seems to be only one, is where raper beast has normal sex with tiki, but puts his ENTIRE ARM into her butt......needless to say, i want brain bleach as well. Even worse is when he cums, her butt is just sitting there gaping wide open. disgusts me tbh.
I could handle most of the other stuff, but this? whole new kinda sickening. I'll stick to futa thank you.

Also, for his move sets, he decides to punch you in the vagina. great....
awwwww, Kln posted before me,lol. dang me and my long winded explanations!

Last edited by a moderator:

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I'm just jaded, but I didn't find the new GO scene to be that bad. We've had worse gaping from the Fairy Crushers in their default ending, and several other enemies have scat involved in their moves/scenes as well. I'd certainly prefer a better angle though, more focus on the penetration than the fisting.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I, for one, welcome our gaping asshole overlords

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tried new update to see what's all this fuss is about.
Great GO. Nothing even remotely disgusting considering all the stuff that has been placed into FairyFighting before.
Fisting fits him in that particular GO too, if there was none of it then it would become generic trash.

Reputation score

To get the previous GO animation, you have to lose to his counter move. You know...just in case anyone was wondering.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You complain about fisting, but a loli crawling up her ass, blood, poo and sweat squirting everywhere, is okay? Same as some mumintroll sticking a huge rock up her ass, using her as a mortar is okay? Am I missing some vital piece of logic here?

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't complain about fisting, I complain about the scat.

Also, "a loli crawling up her ass, blood, poo and sweat squirting everywhere" wasn't ok with me either.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

From the google translation of his blog, it looks like Eluku still reads this thread! He's responding to the posts on the previous page about Eggplant not having an SP move, saying he wants to add one soon, which involves actual egg laying as opposed to the green ooze that eggplant currently uses for the majority of his attacks!

Sounds good to me! :D

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Money was a little tight this week, but those who want to, perhaps we can coordinate a combined super-donation?

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A combined mass from multiple people, on something loosely resembling the same day.

I have a decent amount coming in on friday, I'd have £20-30 to spare for everyone's favourite ulmf hentai game author.

edit:

Not one person sending the one lump sum of the group, just want to make that clear.

Exchange puts £30 around $47, or 4375 Japanese yen, though I suspect paypal may take a small cut, as they are wont to.

Last edited:

seffie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm up for a random super donation, even though I only have about $10 to spare.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Or everyone just donates on their own. Eluku would be happy with the support either way, I'd think

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Checked the new GO. Well, it's not that bad, not yellow-mist-sister-bad, at least.

Lol'd at Falcon Punch. RB continues to be the clown of the show. This enemy is now officially completely wasted for me. He had so much potential, but

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think Macro Dark Tiki would be an excellent enemy