What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I think rather than making more new monster,wouldn't it be better to polish up the current lackign one like mist sister(quite dissapoint),my fav is definitely Fallen Fairy,then again,this is a free game,so I guess I should just be glad

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

rather than making more new monsters, wouldn't it be better to polish up the current lacking ones, Mist Sisters were quite disappointing
I agree, So many of the early monsters lack half their Game Over screens.
Eggplant doesnt even have SP moves or even an SPMAX move.

Mirage91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree, So many of the early monsters lack half their Game Over screens.
Eggplant doesnt even have SP moves or even an SPMAX move.
I agree with more Eggplant. It's one of my favourite monsters, but it only has two game over scenes and two moves, one of which takes a bit of effort to get stuck in (the one where he opens his mouth and if you kick/attack him with the right move, you get caught).

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just a reminder, we have a that needs updating.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Am I the only one who wants a vore ending to F.C. Boss? It would fit in so damn well if it happened when you get stuck in his mouth and lose; I mean, the dude is frickin' huge and can already fit all of her into his mouth.

I also agree that Eggplant needs something more. He's kind of boring right now, especially since all you see is him pumping eggs into her ass, the counter being pretty rare to see unless you really try your hardest to bait it.

I would also love to see something more added to Raper Beast. One thing I thought of is a continuation to his counter, maybe even an instant K.O. My reasoning behind this: It's rare as fudge to actually be caught by him, and you really have to wait him out for ages for him to actually make Tiki cum. So, what if he sticks his dick into her mouth after he makes you cum, and if you fail to escape again, you lose. Kind of like Frozen Wolf's SPMAX attack. Or, it could be like Fluid Hunter's grab, where she licks you, you escape and she penetrates you with her tongue. His counter could be the same: He performs cunnilingus, you escape, he penetrates your face with his dick, you escape again to actually get free.
Oh, oh! Wouldn't it be awesome if he made a character that works like King from Tekken? After the enemy grabs you, depending on his SP bar or some new mechanic or whatever, he does a second grab, unto a third and a fourth. If he has enough "marks" or bars, he can virtually bring you from full health to zero health through a series of grabs! That would be so awesome!

Whatcha think, eh?

Last edited:

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^^^ It was the reason I stopped playing Tekken.

In fact, ExpandBee work like this (subsequential moves and a finisher).

I think Eggplant was the first enemy created, it's here for melancholy and plot issues (can you figure out a way to escape from the DW or FrozenWolf and fight back?).
Also the logic of "blob monsters" was left to have more complex ones, so I hope Eluku destroy this mess and make a lighter download with more complete enemies.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh, oh! Wouldn't it be awesome if he made a character that works like King from Tekken? After the enemy grabs you, depending on his SP bar or some new mechanic or whatever, he does a second grab, unto a third and a fourth. If he has enough "marks" or bars, he can virtually bring you from full health to zero health through a series of grabs! That would be so awesome!
^^^ It was the reason I stopped playing Tekken.
But the look on a friend's face when they think they are great at fighters and I tell them to fight King on hard is hilarious...

Raperbeast is becoming more and more of a joke the further he goes. It's kind of saddening really. As for the male fairy...I don't mind him putting it in, but I'll pass.

Last edited:

MysticEyes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The magic of King wears off when you realize that you can break all of his chain throws by mashing on one button the whole time >_>
I've noticed that RaperBeast has all of Ryo's moves from King of Fighters. Pretty interesting that the gnomes fight like Andy Bogard, RaperBeast fights like Ryo Sakazaki, and Tiki herself has some of Terry Bogard's moves IE Power Geyser, Crackshoot.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I suspected that he would take a break. Honestly he should have made that way earlier, so it's no wonder RaperBeast got very light updates.
Even at this stage he is one of my favorite enemies to actually play against.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Whatcha think, eh?
Raper Beast is already heading down that direction

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The magic of King wears off when you realize that you can break all of his chain throws by mashing on one button the whole time >_>
I've noticed that RaperBeast has all of Ryo's moves from King of Fighters. Pretty interesting that the gnomes fight like Andy Bogard, RaperBeast fights like Ryo Sakazaki, and Tiki herself has some of Terry Bogard's moves IE Power Geyser, Crackshoot.
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. We also have the Mist Sisters doing a bit of a Joe Higashi tornado, and Raper Beast has some Big bear gameplay mechanics too.

coolbones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And after thinking about the prospect of a Male Tiki, I reckon it'd be a good idea, but I wouldn't want Eluku to devote himself to the idea when we can have more Female Tiki.
Wait, wait. All you guys are speculating that there`s going to be a male Tiki as a main character but he only said it would be a male fairy, not a male Tiki (there are other fairies in that world beside Tiki) and he never said it would be a good guy. It could very well be a new enemy. Or not be done at all. He`s still only considering the prospect depending on the demand and his own mood.

Let`s not make so many assumptions when he only brought it up once in a single line of text.

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Two things though. All you guys are speculating that there`s going to be a male Tiki as a main character but he only said it would be a male fairy, not a male Tiki (there are other fairies in that world beside Tiki) and he never said it would be a good guy. It could very well be a new enemy.

Let`s not make so many assumptions.
Isn't this entire thread about speculation and assumption though? With a dash of discussion on the side. At least that's what it is at the moment, and has been for the few months I've been here.

coolbones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Isn't this entire thread about speculation and assumption though? With a dash of discussion on the side. At least that's what it is at the moment, and has been for the few months I've been here.
You`re right and It`s completely fine to speculate but so many people are making the same assumption (male tiki as an alternate character) that I felt the need to say something.
( ´ ▽ ` )

Mirage91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait, wait. All you guys are speculating that there`s going to be a male Tiki as a main character but he only said it would be a male fairy, not a male Tiki (there are other fairies in that world beside Tiki) and he never said it would be a good guy. It could very well be a new enemy. Or not be done at all. He`s still only considering the prospect depending on the demand and his own mood.

Let`s not make so many assumptions when he only brought it up once in a single line of text.
True. But it's fun to imagine what Eluku would do with a male Tiki, regardless if anything will ever REALLY be done with it.

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

True. But it's fun to imagine what Eluku would do with a male Tiki, regardless if anything will ever REALLY be done with it.
Urethral Penetration/Sounding <3

Reputation score

A new update has been uploaded, and once again I have no idea what has been added.

Okay. After playing it, RaperBeast seems to be a bit harder now and the properties of his low kick seems to have changed. He also has a new GO Animation (I'm sure a lot of people will dislike it), but he's still lacking a GO CG.

Last edited:

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Eluku, wat r u doin? Eluku, plz stahp!

No seriously, wtf. The previous GO animation was awesome. Now, I have to get some brain bleach and remind myself to close my eyes as soon as the fight is over...

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So,about the most recent update,eluku mentioned something adding some moves??(my jap is no good),can anyone confirm this and what move it is?