What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Dark Elf Lover

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Milk Jelly Fish is playable!

Edit: MilkMaker and MilShaker each requires Down, Front, Down, Front + 2 Buttons

Edit2: 2 Buttons is either Low + Strong Punch or Low + Strong Kick

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

This forum on a Sunday:

"Eluku post an update!!"

Also Anon Ymous I might be wrong but I think eluku requested that nobody else host his games, which is why we don't do that. But maybe I'm mistaken.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

That is absolutely correct, bossman. He did ask about that a long time ago.

Also, kinda late with changing the first post link, but there it is.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a quick explanation of what was in this update for roper. Roper's purple SP attack is a vore Game over animation, and also is the first of the fairyfighting animations to include blood. It seems to be nothing special, just Tiki bleeding slightly in a pool of green-ish fluid. The game over animations for the rest of the attacks is a bit weird. Some creature that resembles one of the spiders from alakune latches on to her, then it fucks her with some wierd green spiky rod. It is a bit hard to describe, but I must say that both animations were so-so :/

And as said before me, there are no game over CG's for roper, just the animations.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm i seem to like the roper's ending animation with the green thing..a bit off but i liked it...the vore animation was ok :\
But MAN...the snatching is such a pain in the ass!!

xblurp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was thinking that if someone could tell Eluku, he could start using depositfile. It's easy to upload to and with the exception of the 20 second wait time the download speed is okay(better than rapidshare). Just putting it out there in case it could help.

digiangel234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Roper's purple SP attack is a vore Game over animation, and also is the first of the fairyfighting animations to include blood.
Aaaactually...if I'm not mistaken, the egging by Expand Bee is bloody as well. Especially considering if you use the dark Tiki colors and get the screen, it'll come out as a lavender-type color instead of red in both situations.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For whatever reason rapidshare does not want to work for me.

I'll try again later, but rapidshare has been crapping out on me constanly for awhile now.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Aaaactually...if I'm not mistaken, the egging by Expand Bee is bloody as well. Especially considering if you use the dark Tiki colors and get the screen, it'll come out as a lavender-type color instead of red in both situations.
Blood? It looks rather a jelly to me and its there a Guro animation include on Roper's animation GO Vore?

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a quick explanation of what was in this update for roper. Roper's purple SP attack is a vore Game over animation, and also is the first of the fairyfighting animations to include blood. It seems to be nothing special, just Tiki bleeding slightly in a pool of green-ish fluid.
I think thats actually pee but the tint makes it look red.

NoctisVigil

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. Is anyone else having the name "Milk Jellyfish" display backwards like you looked at it in a mirror when you fight it, or is it just me?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She's peeing blood because she's dehydrated. There's a scientific explanation that proves it isn't guro.
Really? Interesting. Note to self: Getting a blowjob does not hydrate one's self.

squall2o0o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok can someone please host this with some other form of uploader. I've been trying rapidshare all day and it's such a useless pile of $H!T. Haven't even got off 0 no matter my settings or AV or anything... even went so far as to reset IE.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just catching up.

MJF has two GOR (futa and electric) and Roper has two GOR (Vore and some anal plant)?

Toyloli

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been meaning to ask. Is there a list anywhere in english for all the moves, what their called and how you do them?
Cause I keep trying but I can't make heads or tails on how to implement anything except basic attacks.
Occasionally I'll get others to happen. But its entirely by accident - usually.