What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Is fallen fairy going to completely replace dark tiki, or will there be a scenario where you face fallen fairy, defeat her and kill the parasite, and then right after fight dark tiki in her last stand? :confused:

i prefer the scenario by the way. Would be awesome if he added a cut scene of the parisite dying, dark tiki being free, and then attacking tiki :D

here4demos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

update
i think you can play as the bee

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is that the only update? (I CANNOT BEAT THAT BEE. Isn't it Fallen Fairy after the bee? I want that.)

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is that the only update? (I CANNOT BEAT THAT BEE. Isn't it Fallen Fairy after the bee? I want that.)
Fallen Fairy is after the Slime.(Slime is Stage 7 I think)

Other than that, Fallen Fairy now has attacks but no rape attacks yet, and the move list no longer shows up when you pause now.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right. I forgot about the slime. Um, can't beat it. But I won't worry about it til Fallen Fairy has some sex.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I discovered I could beat the slime by constantly dashing to avoid most of its grabs, then doing the uppercut, and masturbating to get the fairy wave attack. so long as you dash away from its grabs, it can't regain life, and you can smash it with the special attack until it's dead.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't have the coordination for those specials... I just mash Heavy Attack

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

For some reason I can beat Slime without even being hit by dashing forward then spamming Forward + Heavy Attack for that "new" Rapid Punch attack. After 6-8 punches I just repeat it.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No problems with Slime here either. I basically spam "Chun-Li kick". Which is a shame, because I like concept of fight with him. His sex attacks are good too.

Awesome to have ExpandBee playable at last and I didn't know that QueenBee's appearance is actually his finisher.

As for Fallen Fairy there is not much interesting yet. Just regular punch, kick and tail attack.

No idea why he removed Special Moves list from pause menu. That was actually helpful.

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im glad the Expandbee doesn't spam the way he is able to. You can juggle tiki until she dies. It was sooo cheap but it was fun.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Im glad the Expandbee doesn't spam the way he is able to. You can juggle tiki until she dies. It was sooo cheap but it was fun.
Unlike FluidHunter who just spams earthquake half the bloody time. Is there a good way to avoid that, btw? Seems a touch unnecessary considering she can already hit the whole field with one attack or another anyway (besides far-aerial, which is hardly an exploitable weakness)

Btw, anyone remember when the game only had DrinkingWorm, EggPlant and MeatCatcher? And how the game was still awesome even back then? I'd have laughed if anyone'd have said it'd get this awesome, and still be developing even now. We're very fucking lucky to have eluku, I think.

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

has he added the grab for the expand bee? I also did the spitting attack but don't remember the combo to do it any help?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

has he added the grab for the expand bee? I also did the spitting attack but don't remember the combo to do it any help?
214* Weak Punch/Quarter Circle Back + Weak Punch

The spit attack is 236 Weak Punch/Quarter Circle Forward + Weak Punch.

(*Take a look at your Numpad.)

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

214* Weak Punch/Quarter Circle Back + Weak Punch

The spit attack is 236 Weak Punch/Quarter Circle Forward + Weak Punch.

(*Take a look at your Numpad.)
like a hadouken in street fighter
and the spinning fling kick cannot pronounce

i think the number pad is the best way to convey the input for moves
im having trouble trying to make another way. if only we had a d- pad

Reigning

Reputation score

i find meself button bashing half the time i rly like it just need to get a grip on these moves ^^

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Sir, let me introduce you to the world of Photoshop.
Or Flash.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope he adds in the new stuff for fallen fairy...I'm losing Internet on Friday :( probably won't have it for a month.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah Neko, it isn't that hard. Hell, I could even do it for ya... *points to Luppi's spoiler'd sig*