What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Re: Fairy Fighting

i like the tree thingy

edit: how do i vote?

i like the tree thingy

edit: how do i vote?

The voting has already ended some time back.

'though there's now a suggestion ballot for Fallen Fairy's techniques/moves, but this is moot for most English speakers anyway.

Last edited:

..... whats moot?

(Definition 2)

thanks, nnescio.

i'll never look at gelatinous cubes in my d&d campaigns in the same way <shudders>.

You're welcome.

For some reason I find G-cubes to be cute though. At least when they don't have anything in them.

Last edited:

Yeah, like rusting armor or half-digested warriors. Yuck.

gelatinous-cube-intext.jpg

Decomposition aside, do they rekindle childhood memories of eating jello? Or would it be fairer to say that men find jiggly things fascinating in general?

*Slaps plateful of Jello and creates hypnotic jiggling*

You tell me...

So is this gel enemy part of the level select, yet? If so, may I have a mega upload link?

I got it to work. Hhh-hnnnn.... more milking..... <3 This game never fails to amaze.

Edit: Whoever voted me down, I did not deserve that. They didn't do that when I was first paying attention. Also, excellent use of an old rundown 4chan meme.

Last edited:

I'll probably hold off downloading this time until the Fallen Fairy is more complete and see the more final result. I think Eluku has really gotten into the swing of this. Considering all the detail to the Expand Bee and such.

Also, to the off topic peeps, if you like you can always click my sig and chat there.

I'll probably hold off downloading this time until the Fallen Fairy is more complete and see the more final result. I think Eluku has really gotten into the swing of this. Considering all the detail to the Expand Bee and such.

Also, to the off topic peeps, if you like you can always click my sig and chat there.

I wonder if every other enemy to come or the enemies already here will get attention the way the bee had. It is the most complex fight in (FF). we need more like em.

Off topic:i noticed that Master_Bei_Shun's avatar is the crypt keeper from Tales of the Crypt..... and that show was OK, but the scariest thing tome was the announcer- the Crypt Keeper himself.
(Remembers his scary laugh as it echos through his memories) :Shivers:

Greeting all, new comer here.
I just want to say that I found this site mostly by following this game after I found it a few days ago, and out of all the sites i have found this one has the most up to date versions of this game second only to the creators website. I don't know if that is a sign of utter determination or a major psychological problem.

Either way glade to be here and I imagine I might stick around.

I just want to say that I found this site mostly by following this game after I found it a few days ago, and out of all the sites i have found this one has the most up to date versions of this game second only to the creators website. I don't know if that is a sign of utter determination or a major psychological problem.

its nice to meet you. make yourself at home.

definitely a psychological problem,

some obsession for updating,(probably a new fetish)

I can't access the 8th stage but can see the file what is going on?

I can't access the 8th stage but can see the file what is going on?

Beat 7th stage, right now the 8th stage isn't completed enough that Eluku want people to skip to there and get disappointed yet.

Eventually he'll adds it to the stage jump, for now just be patient.

Back