What's new

ACT [ えくらんど ] [ ekuranndo ] Destroy Girl * Kanon Chan / デストロイ少女☆カノンちゃん RE121936 RJ121936

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Action] デストロイ少女☆カノンちゃん (Ekuran's new game)

Any way to make this game bigger than like 400x600 or whatever?

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any way to make this game bigger than like 400x600 or whatever?
Try with this tool

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

F4 also works too, for full screen.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Pretty awesome so far. Those minotaur guys are a pain in the ass. Nice sex animation from them though. Reminds me of the minotaur scene from Himekishi Lilia.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

2nd boss that red tentale armed guy its hard as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i only have 3 bombs and knife!help!!!
any tips or save file after this boss? :(

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

2nd boss that red tentale armed guy its hard as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i only have 3 bombs and knife!help!!!
any tips or save file after this boss? :(
You have a gun too. Right Shift is reload. Hit her with the bombs and then plug away at her with the gun from range. Just watching out for her ground tentacle slap move.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You have a gun too. Right Shift is reload. Hit her with the bombs and then plug away at her with the gun from range. Just watching out for her ground tentacle slap move.

SethK

Reputation score

So, how does one get the Katana? I assume I need to jump back over the minotaur pit after collecting the green key, but I just can't seem to make it at all.. Is it pixel perfect or something?
Edit: Nevermind. Of course I'd make the jump shortly after asking. XP

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I checked all my sources for this game and couldn't find it. Could someone PM me the link? I'm kind of a fan of megaman base games.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

So, how does one get the Katana? I assume I need to jump back over the minotaur pit after collecting the green key, but I just can't seem to make it at all.. Is it pixel perfect or something?
Edit: Nevermind. Of course I'd make the jump shortly after asking. XP
Yeah, dead guy in the room with the green card(heh heh)....you keep going left and jump the pit. I find that if you melee in mid jump, you get a slight longer distance. Look for a green door in there and pick it up. Hit Tab to equip.

In all honesty though, I keep the daggers equipped most the time due to the mobility of it. Just sprint and melee to get across the screen and through most enemies without having to bother actually fighting.

***Just beat the game and gotta say the Kitana is almost an absolute must for the last boss. Easily, my favorite animations in the game were the little blue flying creatures, the little manta ray looking thing and the dog. Favorite boss animation was easily the cat girl.

Last edited:

LBJ922

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any body got a save file?

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...Am I the only one who got to the big slimes before realizing that you could reload? I just..Knife knife knifed through it all. Not quite, the easiest thing i've done.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I actually beat the whole game w/o knowing how to reload and using the Katana
...which I felt was really bad...
I made a new game and saved all bombs and gun rounds for the last boss, went to see how the others fare with the game and wham!
I feel so down ._.

textbook703

Reputation score

Anybody figure out the purpose of that empty room behind the locked (green card required) door pretty early in the game?

From a design standpoint, usually non-essential locked doors that require a very large amount of backtracking, are used to guard powerful items or easter eggs. However, it was empty. Just a table with what looks like a base on which a weapon/item should rest, but with nothing on it. There were two of those weird... giant filing cabinet things? Bleachers? You can't interact with it, so I'm stumped.

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anybody figure out the purpose of that empty room behind the locked (green card required) door pretty early in the game?

From a design standpoint, usually non-essential locked doors that require a very large amount of backtracking, are used to guard powerful items or easter eggs. However, it was empty. Just a table with what looks like a base on which a weapon/item should rest, but with nothing on it. There were two of those weird... giant filing cabinet things? Bleachers? You can't interact with it, so I'm stumped.
If I'm not mistaken, that's where you find the Katana. If you've been in the room already, just press left tab and try to slash with your knife. You should see a katana slash instead.

textbook703

Reputation score

I was actually wondering about that.

I had the katana long before I got the green key required to open that door. I found it in a weird, sorta-cleverly-hidden spot outside an elevator. It was only half-visible onscreen, and on top of an innocuous background box thing.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I checked all my sources for this game and couldn't find it. Could someone PM me the link? I'm kind of a fan of megaman base games.
Uhh... one page back?

edit: Is there no way to make the screen bigger? I got grabbed a lot by 1st boss' vine cause I can't see them moving on the ground...

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow these controls. What's with Jap platformers and terrible control schemes? Not giving the player an objective or goal, the rooms are hard to differentiate, meh.

How many enemies have sex animations? I'm not too far in the game, don't wanna miss any.

Red starter guys = On Defeat: Tentacle head pen
Cum worm = On cummed on: Cunnilingus
Bee = On Defeat: Bee sex
Dog = On Defeat: Dog sex
Big Minotaur = ?? He just ran off for me, no scene after I pressed X either.
Small Minotaur = On Defeat: Forced fellatio
Flying Blue Guys = On Defeat (From blood sucking?): Sexy time

Bosses:

1st Boss: On Grabbed: Ground tentacle, On Defeat: Plant tentacle
2nd Boss: On Grabbed: Forced kiss, On Defeat: Tentacles inside clothes
3rd Boss: On Defeat: Flying Blue Guy sex. That it?

Last edited: