What's new

ACT [ えくらんど ] [ ekuranndo ] Destroy Girl * Kanon Chan / デストロイ少女☆カノンちゃん RE121936 RJ121936

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score
Re: agent of high school girl dangerous facilities

Meh..

Not really good enough to get my full attention, but I hope it grows.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Meh..

Not really good enough to get my full attention, but I hope it grows.
It will,as you can see,this is just a demo.

amcik84

Reputation score

The full version seems to be out in dlsite. Can someone confirm this?

hatjoeman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The full version seems to be out in dlsite. Can someone confirm this?
It's only the announcement. It'll supposedly be full out in November I think from what the page says.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
[Action] デストロイ少女☆カノンちゃん (Ekuran's new game)

デストロイ少女☆カノンちゃん
("Destroy Girl ☆ Kanon-chan", according to online translators + a bit of googling?)

(looks like there's no loli tag)

Apparently it's out now? The demo looked great, so this one might be worth buying for me

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [Action] デストロイ少女☆カノンちゃん (Ekuran's new game)

updating first post, thanks to skeith getting the dlsite and title

Novus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

stupid not having money, stupid no pay check for another week

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm, it was good, but it was a relatively short game. It's a little hard at first, but if you save your bombs for the first two bosses, then you'll be fine. Especially when you can get the katana later. Trust me, that is the most op thing I have ever seen in a game. All enemies die in one hit with it, and the bosses are pathetically easy when you use it. All in all, it was decent, but I was surprised at the lack of vore in this game. Especially considering the scenario. I mean, there are about three vorish game overs, but all of the other ones are mainly focused on rape. There's a lot of that in here, by the way.
I was also disappointed that the worm or the cyclops metroid didn't have a finishing animation. They can grab you, but that's it. Unlike the many other enemies which did have finisher animations. Also, the small slimes don't do anything, but they make it up with the big slime.

Last edited:

Eripme

Lurker
Reputation score

what about the censor? this annoying blur of the entire main character? its just as bad as lab still alive, can this be removed?

Bosos

Reputation score

I've tried to take a look at the guide, but Hongfire is still down. Does anyone know what you have to do when you get to Sodom? I'm supossed to find the Black Market, talked to everyone in the town but didn't find nothing...

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Thanks a lot, +repped.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, it was good, but it was a relatively short game. It's a little hard at first, but if you save your bombs for the first two bosses, then you'll be fine. Especially when you can get the katana later. Trust me, that is the most op thing I have ever seen in a game. All enemies die in one hit with it, and the bosses are pathetically easy when you use it. All in all, it was decent, but I was surprised at the lack of vore in this game. Especially considering the scenario. I mean, there are about three vorish game overs, but all of the other ones are mainly focused on rape. There's a lot of that in here, by the way.
I was also disappointed that the worm or the cyclops metroid didn't have a finishing animation. They can grab you, but that's it. Unlike the many other enemies which did have finisher animations. Also, the small slimes don't do anything, but they make it up with the big slime.
1. How do you use the katana?

2. How do you beat the tentaclish boss? I think it's the 4th or 5th boss. After beating him hard with melee attacks he just disappears and I can't do anything, but kill myself on the tentacles that come from the ground, plus there's a copy of this boss of the far right where I can't reach him that also disappears after doing the melee attacks...

Edit* Well, nvm the katana question I found out how to use it

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1. How do you use the katana?

2. How do you beat the tentaclish boss? I think it's the 4th or 5th boss. After beating him hard with melee attacks he just disappears and I can't do anything, but kill myself on the tentacles that come from the ground, plus there's a copy of this boss of the far right where I can't reach him that also disappears after doing the melee attacks...

Edit* Well, nvm the katana question I found out how to use it
I threw bombs at it and then when it lowered its eye, I shot at it. I had to make him lower his eye twice before it died. Never saw a copy of it, the game should go to a cut-scene after that. Albeit, a short scene, but it should go straight there after the boss dissipates.
EDIT: Actually, just go to town on the last boss with the katana and throw bombs at the eye when it lowers. It lowered its eye after 2 or 3 hits. The overpowered katana saves the day once again, and makes everything too easy.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I threw bombs at it and then when it lowered its eye, I shot at it. I had to make him lower his eye twice before it died. Never saw a copy of it, the game should go to a cut-scene after that. Albeit, a short scene, but it should go straight there after the boss dissipates.
EDIT: Actually, just go to town on the last boss with the katana and throw bombs at the eye when it lowers. It lowered its eye after 2 or 3 hits. The overpowered katana saves the day once again, and makes everything too easy.
I have a stupid bug on the game... I can't see the boss to shoot him in the eye, but I just guesses the estimate range I needed for the jump and took the shots and it worked, plus the katana helped me a lot on this boss, just 2 strikes on each phase and it was easy.
So the end was right after this boss... what a juke...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I actually still havent found out how to use the katana, I'm pretty sure I hit every button. Is there a menu or something to swap it out?

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I actually still havent found out how to use the katana, I'm pretty sure I hit every button. Is there a menu or something to swap it out?
it should be left tab key

Last edited: