What's new

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne demo is out! (mid November release)

Scale Garden is probably gonna release sooner his next game then Eclipse will release Aridane.

First they release demo and say they're gonna release full game in two month. Then suddenly they stop the release saying they're gonna change the storyline a bit and then after half a year no response at all... I say fuck the company that treats it's customers like that. It's unprofessional and rude to say the least. They should hire someone to do marketing and keep in contact with their customers via FB,TW or any other way. It can't be that hard to post some news.

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What the fuck are you going on about. Company? Unprofessional? It's most likely just one guy working on it during his spare time at night and weekends. These things come and go for doujin makers, something might have came up in real life or at work or they're burned out, etc etc. Lmao you're acting like they own you shit; let's not get into whether you paid for his previous game or not but you haven't dropped a dime on his new game so they don't own you or anyone else shit. If it will come out it will come out and if it doesn't it doesn't, it's that simple.

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

I don't get it. The game was nearly completed right? Even though he wanted to change a bit. Nearly half a year after the release date there is not even news out?? I think this game is dead. Sadly. Even though the author apparently had a nearly complete version ready! Shame he didn't even release what he had.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What the fuck are you going on about. Company? Unprofessional? It's most likely just one guy working on it during his spare time at night and weekends. These things come and go for doujin makers, something might have came up in real life or at work or they're burned out, etc etc. Lmao you're acting like they own you shit; let's not get into whether you paid for his previous game or not but you haven't dropped a dime on his new game so they don't own you or anyone else shit. If it will come out it will come out and if it doesn't it doesn't, it's that simple.
It's not that simple. If his goal is to earn money (which 100% is) then he can't treat his potential customers like that. I for one won't buy or support this guy again regardless if he ever releases or not and I hope everyone else does it too.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

google translate says they are remaking the story/game system, thats gonna take a long time. I can wait if they are trying to make the game better. Half a year isnt that long especially if he/they are just part time developers. However, i do agree that they should update us on the progress every month or so.

What I'm afraid is that the remaking of the system is taking too much work and the developers have lost their passion......

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

google translate says they are remaking the story/game system, thats gonna take a long time. I can wait if they are trying to make the game better. Half a year isnt that long especially if he/they are just part time developers. However, i do agree that they should update us on the progress every month or so.

What I'm afraid is that the remaking of the system is taking too much work and the developers have lost their passion......
My guess is they quit/disbanded or something like that.

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nanananananananananananananana...Bat...no whoops, the author updated:)
new demo and due to be release in a few weeks time, hooray:D:D

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nanananananananananananananana...Bat...no whoops, the author updated:)
new demo and due to be release in a few weeks time, hooray:D:D
6 months late but...

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the face of the latest drought this is a pleasant surprise.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, to sums it up:
-NEW DEMO O_O ( MORE SCREENSHOTS?!

-Release date is now late May (i.e. in less than 3 weeks)

-Price is 2300yen, on the expensive side of things but given the quality it has + its potential, I think it's worth the price.

For now I've done the usual 'decrypt to see what's new in demo':
More images of different clothings.
Some sort of either teaser or tutorial for monster rape (i.e. monster with Heart effect can rape you)
There's some new image like the dancer one or the prisoner in that brown clothing.

.- . Haven't played the new demo, but if those other sample images (also can be seen on the screenshots link above) reflect how is the 'new look' of the game, then it looks a lot better than before.

EDIT2: Derp, there's also changelog on the author's site
Ariadne trial Ver.1.2
・グラフィック全般のブラッシュアップ
 -イベントCGとモンスターグラフィックのリテイク&新規追加
 -マップ表現の強化
・ゲーム全般のブラッシュアップ
 -イベントの刷新と追加
 -新エリア「サンドラ地方」の追加
 -体験版クリア後に製品版紹介スライドショーを追加
 -BGMの差し替え
 -ユーザーインターフェースの刷新
 -オートバトル実装
 -バランスの調整
・不具合の修正

Google-fu'd:
Brush up on graphics
Remake Event CG/Monster CGs also add some more
"Strengthen the map representation" (make the map looks better?)

Brush up on events (as in their triggers and such)
New area, 'Sandra local'
Add slideshow teasing what's going to be in full version, this shows up after you finish the demo
Replace some BGM
Changes user interface
Implements auto-fight option
Game balance adjustment

Bug/typo fixes.

Last edited:

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh who the fuck bumped up the dead ga--- nvm thanks for the great news.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh My God! I cannot wait for this game to come out. I might even buy it if its on the english Dlsite.

sigmazx

Reputation score

it's either my computer or there is one nasty bug in the new demo. the character sprite turns invisible after switching to a different outfit (not the two default ones).

miqez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's either my computer or there is one nasty bug in the new demo. the character sprite turns invisible after switching to a different outfit (not the two default ones).
This is a bug. You can wait for the new demo or use my Game.rgss3a. I fixed this bug.

sorry for my english

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it just me or does her milk look exactly the same as the semen from the goblin pig thing pic?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it just me or does her milk look exactly the same as the semen from the goblin pig thing pic?
Thanks for ruining the game before it's even out.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Facking censorship....a waste of high quality CGs. Just hope into more H events than Magica.

sigmazx

Reputation score

This is a bug. You can wait for the new demo or use my Game.rgss3a. I fixed this bug.

sorry for my english
Awesome! thanks.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Finally an update. I have been waiting eons for this. Can't wait for the full game. Well... technically I can since I have waited this long.

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So glad it's scheduled for a May release, I kind of expected it to come out in the fall at the earliest, given the lack of updates. :D