What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

I got her original outfit from one of the Level 5 extra stages. A 3 star loot if I remember correctly.

Did anyone get third star in 4.3 on normal difficulty tho? That was the only one I didn't get
Yeah, I can't get that star either.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm having trouble getting a copy of the tentacle girl. I've run the map where they appear about 10 times now and I can't find another that offers sex (4-2). This sucks, especially because I tossed the original because I wanted the hybrid as a different element. Maybe I'm on the wrong map, swear this is where I got the original though.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Here is a save file with all stages unlocked (normal), "most" all the cross breeded girls (don't have the slime+plant combo) and all the CG pics

For windows 7 this goes
C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\tobihime

For windows XP (not 100% sure because I don't use XP)
C:\Documents and Settings\Local Settings\Application Data\DefaultCompany\tobihime

5000cloud

Reputation score

How do you guys translate this?

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys is there any way to bypass the help page that appears when I first started the game? the instruction page can't be closed, I've tried click anywhere on the screen but it just won't close. PS I've tried restarting about 10 times but the game just won't close thy instruction page. It's there even in the Trial version. oh and I'm using a laptop.

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys is there any way to bypass the help page that appears when I first started the game? the instruction page can't be closed, I've tried click anywhere on the screen but it just won't close. PS I've tried restarting about 10 times but the game just won't close thy instruction page. It's there even in the Trial version. oh and I'm using a laptop.
could it be because of wrong system locale/unicode?
try changing your region to Japanese

PS: totally just guessing :p

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey friend I've just done that and the problem still persist.

firemaster10101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else crashing on the first stage of area 5? I've tried 4 times now and all it does it get up to 99%, hang for like 10 seconds then gives me the "oops you crashed" error. It creates a folder with logs of the crash but it's too technical to understand.

Kind of annoying as up until this point it's been pretty fun.

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey friend I've just done that and the problem still persist.
maybe try deleting your old save file ( if you have played Demo version before )

Should be in
C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\tobihime

Im using window 8.1

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the last star on 4-3?
Seems like it's currently impossible in the current version, since you need to collect coins for it and there isn't any.

I also have a bit of a bug with my file after I finished stage 6, the shop is now completely empty.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Best Hentai game since Iris action release, BUT!

animation gallery is missing and it really bothers me that it doesnt have sound on animations like all his other stuff.

What I really really like about it, you can play the game itself without the hentai for hours.

ITs real really really good 10/10 ^^

I also hope he is planning add ons instead of making a complete new game, also somebody knows a way to donate to motchi when you cant use dlsite?

I want to throw money at him^^

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Item description: Grants ALL your party member the aiming trail.

A god-tier item if you want to play this game on harder difficulty.

Ashsaber

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whoo, those hybrids are batshit insane. Its just annoying that many of them require such annoying to get offspring in the first place (Its difficult to get spiders at first, and Pleosaurs are just a pain in the ass to reach).

Definitely a great game.

Also; Red Princess>>>All other humans :p.

kobalyengartorum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished, I too am sad about no gallery as well as a lack of story and group sex but oh well, maybe next time. My advice to anyone struggling with all the flying foes in level 6 is to get yourself a snake girl. That spin move is great since it hits like a truck and can hit multiple foes. If you place her right she can take out most of the flying groups all by herself. I went from pulling my hair out to breezing through the last few levels once I got her.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still can't get the tentacles to have a sex option on 4-2, musta run this 20 times now (even on hard). I can't find them as a non boss anywhere else.

Just managed to bug out my game too, on result screen I got 9999999999's for everything.

Last edited:

kobalyengartorum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By Tentacles do you mean the plant monster? If so I used Ex 3-3, first screen has a plant monster that will breed.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By Tentacles do you mean the plant monster? If so I used Ex 3-3, first screen has a plant monster that will breed.
Thanks, I cleared all of Ex 3 but completely forgot there were tentacles there somehow.

In the full game though, the human girls outclass all the monsters to such a ridiculous extent. Between the archer's completely ridiculous damage and utility, redhead's great damage and odd hitboxes, and the main chick's AoE, you don't even need much else. Even the healer has incredible offensive use with those long hitboxes if you give her some damage. I haven't toyed around with the hybrids much, but through the main game I used the plant and squid the most for utility.
Yeah you're missing out on the hybrids. If you think the human girls outclass the normal monster girls, it's like the same difference between the hybrids and human girls. Most the hybrids wreck multiple enemies just by proxy to them. It's basically "Launch girl into middle of enemies and win" rather than having to line them up properly for attacks.

The strongest girls I've used now are:

Earth Archer Girl: Well we all know how strong she is. Unlike most other archer characters, it seems her damage isn't split up between her arrows, so her damage is tremendous.

Bird + Mermaid Girl: Aoe heal and massive aoe damage around her, she's a much better Yellow Human Girl. Only problem with her (As with most girls) is that she doesn't move much after her initial launch, so she can't deal with enemies on the other side of the map.

Snake Girl: Her movement and attack range are pretty massive and will take out pretty much anything in her wide path. She's one of the only base girls that I think beats her hybrid (As much as I love the Snake/Bat girl hybrid, she's a bit more difficult to use, but still powerful and a bit better for anti air). I think she has one of the best initial attacks in the game, but her auto attacks afterwards are a bit lacking since she doesn't have the same horizontal speed. She still seems to have a lot of damage for how large her attack range is.

Spider + Bee Girl: As I mentioned already, she's free damage with no risk. She aims at an enemy and attacks everything in the path on the way to it. Pretty good damage for how easy she is to use, but it is a bit lower than some. If you get good at predicting who she will target, you can take out a lot of enemies at once too.

Wolf + Octopus Girl: Has the potential to be incredibly powerful, but she suicides on most maps/attacks. Probably needs to be patched. She's like a super version of the purple human girl and will rush down and kill all enemies in a line through terrain. Really fun to use :p and it's entertaining to watch her fly through the map. She probably has the best auto attacks (After her initial launch attack in later rounds), since she automatically launches herself into enemies all the way across the map. You don't have to worry about her not being placed properly. If you can stop her from suiciding, she's probably the strongest girl in the game just because of that, considering she's about the only girl who can solo most/all maps with enough time.

Weakest girls:

Centaur + Ogre Girl, Harpy: They both suffer from the same problem of splitting up their damage between their arrows. This is fine on easy maps but once enemies have a lot of defense in hard+ maps, they'll need to be quite a bit stronger than the rest of your girls to do more than 0 damage. The Centaur + Harpy girl is a bit awkward to aim too, a lot of levels have ceilings so it makes her weird. I think I'd almost just take the harpy girl over her since she's easier to aim. Only time I'd say they're decent is if you're targeting a bunch of grouped up enemies of large monsters, otherwise most the arrows will miss.

Purple Human Girl:
I like her look but her move attack is horrible. She has no vertical movement after her initial launch attack and simple bumps/hills will stop her from being able to damage enemies. With as 3d as the environment is, she's really limited on most maps.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm noticing an elemental system in play here:

It seems to be:
Blue beats red
Red Beats Green
Green beats yellow
yellow beats purple
purple beats blue

I might be wrong though.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just download my chart, it has spawn areas for every monster.

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think I pressed the blue button on the shop tab, where you can buy clothes and weapons, and now I can't see my money nor any weapons or armor anymore, and when I restart the game it still doesn't come back. Also, Does anyone know which monsters the hybrids can mate with?