What's new

Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

where are you getting these codes from Im curious and is it the fire RP girl and water HR from the last event that do bonus dmg to the bosses? their dmged seemed to be pretty large eventhough I only have the fire girl at HR I hope those 3 ppl in my friend list dont take down their dark UR as the lead I can't beat the event dungoen without 3 darks and 2 fire because of all those light AND wind element bosses they spawn that can't be killed by anything but dark and fire

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so...how you guys doing?

i got 7 cards from the light girl and 5 from the non elemental one

and i got them from the wiki they have an article about them

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 light 7 non element and I bought the 3x package for both a couple days ago but I may not have been using all my stamina constantly. weird how rare the light element girl seems to be for me, but what are these eggs and what does this quest that gives them want you to do?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

god dammit I wish this game had a buy back button or something I found 2 more of the light girl in a row earlier but I just accidentally sold my HR of her right after I maxed her

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

use the favorite option (the lock)

also my pc is failing and cant play raidbosses on my lap T.T man this sucks i really want that big boobed light girl *i even got her on her R version

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I bought a 3x at the beginning of the event. I haven't played it to use up all my stamina but i think i collected enough to make 2UR of each.

I'm also curious about that egg thing and the quest for it. Not sure where to get them and what the quest gets you.

The UR fairy doesn't have a H-scene it looks more like an anniversary event.

My character box is filled to the brim and I don't think I want to link my credit. Wanted to ask if I purchase the temp storage how much slot does it give and after 30 days will they be safe in there forever or will I need to pay for the storage again or pull them out before they disappear.

edit: forgot to also mention there seems to be a 0 magic stone cost item in the shop. I think its a new test item so is free so we can test it for 30 days.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I started locking my cards for some reason that grey button on the card didn't seem like something that would sell my cards I guess Id gotten too accustomed to ignoring the red writing from feeding rare EX cards to gain exp. I haven't really paid much attention to the raid bosses yet I've been focusing on trying to get more copies of the light SR from the event dungeon since its only 2 days left.

probably should just link your card dude do you think you will get hacked or something? If you do link most you should have to worry about is your credit card company temporarily shutting it off from foreign purchases and you can just call them and have that fixed they kept doing it to me at first but I think they're beginning to get the picture that I buy japanese items regularly it hasn't happened recently.

I probably wouldn't want to play any online game without buying extra storage periodically.Unless you can really afford to delete your old items and idk if that works in these type of card collecting games can you still view the scenes for cards you've trashed? Can you even fight efficiently in some of these more difficult events trashing all of your older cards?

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

new code
DMM-DUNPRI-NWX
get some turkey!
DMM-DUNPRI-TKW
add some wine!

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im having problems too xD
currently im sitting at 59 unique cards wich gives me a total of 21 exp cards for fusion..... i even had to delete some old cards that are easy to get due to the fact that i cant even hold them all in my inventory =/

also i saw the code yesterday but forgot to post it

wait wait wait an event on rest week? crap i might have to give up the 500 Raid boss reward -w-

sorry it seems that the code i saw yesterday wasnt this one so....

DMM-DUNPRI-VNZ here you go a rare card for free :D

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get this game to work in Chrome? It works in IE but not Chrome.

Also, is there a picture guide somewhere that lists what the stats are and stuff? I have no idea why 1 char gets owned and another shrugs off hits ...

Also, how do you tell rarity? N = Common ... HN = Uncommon or something?

How do you get naked cards of the girls?

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they tend to lose clothes as you evolve them if they even had that much on to begin with and this wiki was pretty helpful for me

what is the new event prize can we get that white haired girl in the event dialogue from the event or is she gacha only?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah thanks for the link to wiki. hopefully it will explain things, im cautious about clicking buttons cause with my luck id delete a super rare or something stupid by clicking the wrong button :eek:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dont push the grey button on the bottom right corner of your cards that sells them I dont know what the red one does but maybe you should lock your cards so you dont accidentally delete some like I did. you have to take the lock off temporarily to evolve them though

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe i should figure out how to evolve them ... ive got 2 at max level and a duplicate of 1 of them heh.

Ya i never opened the sell page. but i do lock all my important / want to keep cards.

Wow trying to read that wiki is headache inducing lol

*EDIT*
Really Helpful Guide

Just found a guide in here that helped alot. its buried in pages tho.

Last edited:

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The White haired santa is gacha only, at UR if she is your team lead and you have the water of purification item she will auto complete the Xmas dungeons.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are these waters of purification ?

what do we get from the xmas dungeon if not the santa UR

also is this middle button just x3 dmg to the raid bosses or 3x as many kills?

I forgot to ask is there any point of having the HR and SR version of the current raid boss card like if you get to the 500 kills for the UR? does the UR not have the max lvl evolution bonuses or something?

Last edited:

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The water is the gold goblet over the 3x boss thingie. I honestly dont know what it does.

If your team is much stronger than the enemy when you have the water you will instant kill them, it makes farming low lvl dungeons quick and relatively painless. You can also get free turns in harder dungeons which can make them easier to clear.

You get the reindeer from the event dungeons.

If you cant get 500 kills you can still mirror the other versions to get a ur if you want one, otherwise they are upgrade fodder for the UR.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried the 3x boss thing it gave me 3x the kills for 10 minutes but that one was free next cost 6 stones for 30 minutes. I guess I better start building up those heart present things I wish I didn't use pretty much all of my magic stones on gacha I think 1000 gives a R mirror and 9999 a SR one. I could fully evolve my santa if I got that R mirror but I need the SR mirror from the boss kill event though I'm lagging behind on that too I will reach 300 kills then sleep. pretty hard to do 60-70 kills a day I wish theyed slow down on the events a little multiple grind events at once is kind of overkill.

btw do you think the santa girl UR alone would be enough for me for me to get 10,000 presents or will I need the x3 from the shop also?

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The santa girl dosnt make more drop only farming them easier. you have the fact that you started ther event late and your limited stamina working against you. So if you want 10000 I think you will, otherwise you spend those stones on stamina refreshes so you can keep running the dungeon.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What exactly does doing the girls quests do? Does it just give you a way to turn misc quest items into a tiny bit of cash?

Also anyway to get a couple easy purple stones? Im just 4 shy of a bundle and its driving me crazy

Last edited: