What's new

Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

likler

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

ugghhh we need someone to check for the codes......
ill keep searching
also it seems that the aniversary girl will be the guide(in card form)
Where do you put them in game?
edit:
Found it - got fernwrick and clara

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did you manage to put the other two?

and sorry i forgot to post where to put them >>

anyways. i have just unlocked the second girl from the second round from the main game :D (the dark witchy one) next one is the wind(?) one :3 and since i already have once copy ill evolve her <3

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DMM-DUNPRI-P6T

more stones! reclaim now. also it seems that till the navigator will join us as a card tomorrow (most likely will be an event card)

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a new event this one is like the one where Lao come to the game

just finish each level hundreds of times to get the girls lol its gonna be hard but fun

also and this is very important to finish the level 3 you need a Dark mitigation character with at least a fire and light team as the enemies have shells there (those annoying doods with mitigation that love to ruin your day!)

DMM-DUNPRI-1ND this code is marit (the drummer) also Till will join us in december 4 as a free URcard
DMM-DUNPRI-HHY another code for a dark HR Girl

Abut the event.

each time you do the mission you will come across the girls and they will allow you to choose a card. (it will either be an X or a O) collect the O in order to get the girls since they start from Rare you only need an O (during Lao event we needed 2 O to get them)

also....

Mitigation elimination and dark mitigation in light knight chan? i loooove it *hugs the R card :3*

Attachments

Last edited:

neliahawk

Reputation score

Where do you put them in game?
edit:
Found it - got fernwrick and clara
where do you actually put the codes in?

and what does the house button do on the main menu? (2nd from the right bottom) is it some sort of storage? no idea what it does atm. there are tabs at the top but everyone seems to be in the first tab and i can checkbox mark people... hmm

the exp that shows on the left side in dungeons, does that even do anything? is it just some sort of score? atleast that seems pretty irrelevant and unused atm. or is it linked with rewards? or something with the "guest/friend screen at the very end? (atleast girls dont seem to get that exp)

edit: thinking about it again i think the exp you get in battle is used to level "your character" (main menu top bar). and the yellow exp box is maybe to raise max party exp or so... that is on the left when you fuse cards and seem to go down then when you level up cards or so.

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.- blu big botton is dungeon
2.- yellow is party and llevel up characters
3.- is collection
4.- is gacha (you buy cards here)

in the lower part

1.-quests complete them to get scenes and cards (sometimes for the current event or for random quests)
2.- is actually friends
3.-is shop
4.-is inventory
5.-is card inventory (you have to buy it from the shop and it only lasts a month
6 is configuration

the 3 big bottons below the screen are

1.-FAQ
2.-current events (wich cards have bonusses in the current events)
(IE right now the halowhen girls have a bonus in this dungeon also the newest card also ahs a bonus)
3.- is bonus codes here you imput them

ALSO if youre new ensure yourself to get the light girl she rocks

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do you know if the prize for hitting 1,000,000 points is a mirror or something worth it or should I just stop at 810,000 points after I get the 4th HR girl?

basaranekki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish this game had been called something else. Whenever I see Dungeons and Pri- for a moment I think there's been a dungeons and prisoners update.

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That million point icon is for a title, titles do nothing so they are not worth resources if you got something better to do.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

exactly mirrors only come with raid bosses and the second event of each cycle.

cycles start every 4 weeks
1st week tower event
2nd week main event (this event right now is the main event)
3rd week Raid boss event starts and tower event ends
4th week new dungeon with a new card and skill also main event ends

1st week tower event starts and Raid boss ends also a new Raid box is unlocked

mirrors only appaer during main events and Raid boss events sadly right now there are no mirrors nor stones attained during this event (however they did give us 6 stones and several SR cards)

known Main events (starting from where i started playing)
1.-card event. no stones however the easiest event to get cards from just spam the dungeon till you get the cards)
2.-Item events. spam the dungeon to attain items to trade for your cards (last main event was this type (the Halloween event)
3.-Point event(used during the sports festival event) the hardest event dificult and annoying spam normal dungeons for points but sometimes you dont get points....or get double points....its random really

also whenever i see the dungeons and prisioners thread i think that there is an update for this one LOL

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

seriously tired of seeing those fking turban shell or w/e monsters that can only be damaged by one element faught 2 wind ones and I just had to click the button to use both of my fire cards cause I thought "hey they probably wouldn't immediately spawn them again" but nope right after stupid wind turbans. I guess that's their progress stopper game mechanic right there to just randomly screw you over if you don't have the right element.

do those potions in the shop that are for this event guarantee you get the card you see appear in this event? I think Id rather not do this 100's of times if they dont cost that much especially if you meant 100's of times per a card when wed need like 8 of them to hit UR?

Edit: maybe I can use that drummer girl to kill the turbans since it appears to have all elements as an attack I got one already with stones from the event so I can make her SR with that code

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its cheaper to buy the x3 for the girls since it will unlock more chances to get the cards.

i bought one for the past card event and got all 3 girls within 2 days

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wouldn't I have to buy 3x for both of them or is there an option to buy both. Id like to avoid spending 20 bucks to get both but I don't want to choose one over the other either.

God this dungeon is so gey If its not the stupid turbans then the boss has the same attribute defense as the turbans.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes there is a way its the 18 stones option tough you dont save much but if you did buy the special promo youll have enough for them and 12 remaining stones (enough for 4 summons)

dunno if someone else is having as much bad luck as me but i just got my 4th card -w-

i think there is a limit on how many drops you can have till you get a certain point since i got my 3 first drops within minutes of the start of the event.

i dont mind if there is such a rule but god is annoying not knowin such things

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im beginning to get full of cards and still have some rares in the temporary storage is there some sort storage warehouse where I can put cards or do I have to buy these things that look like they raise the number of cards I can hold? Im not sure but do those bottom 2 say 30 and 90 days and only the first one is permanent? Im considering buying the x3 rate things for both girls and maybe those card slot things at the same time if they are permanent.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im beginning to get full of cards and still have some rares in the temporary storage is there some sort storage warehouse where I can put cards or do I have to buy these things that look like they raise the number of cards I can hold? Im not sure but do those bottom 2 say 30 and 90 days and only the first one is permanent? Im considering buying the x3 rate things for both girls and maybe those card slot things at the same time if they are permanent.

yes those for 500 give you space the other is temporary space.

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

3 more stones
DMM-DUNPRI-7WT

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so what is the new event again? what is the use of the new item(egg), and how to get the little elf(UR) ?

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok lets see
1.-the elf is free a long as you log in
2.- the new event is a Raid boss event there are some levels where raid bosses hide go complete said levels and a raid boss will appaer battle on the icon in the right.
3.-Fight 500 and get as many rewards as you can (they rock)

also there are other 2 codes one for 30 items and the other for 5 horns ill post them in a while