What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DragaX] Bandits Assault RPG (V1.0b)

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Bandits Assault RPG (V0.6a)

Every time I have broken into the shack it is always empty. From reading posts there is supposed to be a lab there and a character named Kate? Why do I never see this? I've played through multiple times and it's always empty...:(

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What do you do when you're in the shack?

Did you, perhaps, investigate
both lights
?

Hoboy

Reputation score

Well...duh. You'd think after how many RPGs I've played I would remember to interact with EVERYTHING in the damn room. Big thanks. Now I have a full party going to Orlea...:D

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

V0.7 is now available for all my 5$+ patrons and I just sent it out.
There's not much content added for Chapter 4 (except for some H-scenes) but it adds a lot of new Bad ends, some new H-scenes, some polishing here and there and some expansions. I wish I could have added more but this month was really stressful for me.

It contains:

-4 new Bad ends (Three in Chapter 2 and one in Chapter 1)
-3 new H-scenes in Chapter 4
-Gallery mode added (It will be available once you finish the game, but it will ony work correctly if you start a new game)
-Preparations for Chapter 5
-Some bugfixes

Private club expansion:
-Some more interactions/build up for the Pole dancing
-You can now enter the Dark Room (3 random events and 1 new H-scene)

The next update after this one will probably be the v1.0 and it will finish chapter 5 and the story of Bandits Assault. So if you got any suggestions or other things you really want to see in Bandits Assault better tell me now because I won't add much more after 1.0 is finished!

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

HOW TO ESCAPE HE PRISON AS LEO (sry caps)
i dont eat that poisioned bread i get food by other guy i search everythinh and there nothing to do in other cels?

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

HOW TO ESCAPE HE PRISON AS LEO (sry caps)
i dont eat that poisioned bread i get food by other guy i search everythinh and there nothing to do in other cels?
There are two different ways how you can escape:

1) Regain enough strenght and beat up the guards
2) Talk with every prisoner and get them on your side to help you break out

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 0.7 of Bandits Assault is now available for public.
Like already announced it contains some new H-scenes, new Bad ends and some expansions.

Enjoy playing.

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bandits Assault RPG (V0.7)

Guys i have problem on start. I found mushrooms and meat, robbed the guy by the portal and im stuck. Cant do anything. I found and killed orc and get dagger + saw the scene behind tent. However, Leo is blocking way to enter the tent. What to do after gathering meat and mushrooms?

Bryanis

Reputation score

Guys i have problem on start. I found mushrooms and meat, robbed the guy by the portal and im stuck. Cant do anything. I found and killed orc and get dagger + saw the scene behind tent. However, Leo is blocking way to enter the tent. What to do after gathering meat and mushrooms?
Talk to the bandit next to the firecamp to hand him the mushroom / meat for cooking.

The bandit near the boss tent will gave you some wolf killing mission.
(don't forget to do the potion making quest - you'll need some for the wolf hunting).

I think you gotta do all the quest before seeing the boss ^^

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is no guy near firecamp. Its night

nightelluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone tell me why there is the elixir of invisibility

Last edited:

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The first chapter is kinda of a mess right now.
You can end up getting stuck if you trigger the night before collecting the mushrooms and the meat for the guy next to the fire, if you go to the prison before doing the kidnapping event you end up skipping it altogether, also there two triggers for sleeping on the bed with different results for some reason, and I still didn't find a way to trigger the chief talking about the kidnapping and the successive event with the king sending the army.
Are the rest of the chapters like this as well ?

Edit - I have half an idea as to why this happens though, just by a quick look at the events it seems to me there some progression with day1/2/3 and night1/2/3 etc. switches, but if you do the burglary quest it sets the trigger for night5 at the end it messes with all the events in the camp.

Last edited:
OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry guys, the problem is that the the 'teleport circle' isn't supposed to be in chapter 1. I just used it for debugging and testing and forgot to remove it. Just ignore it and do everything else.

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just released v0.7a the reason for it is that I accidentally forgot to remove a pentagram at chapter 1 that wasn't supposed to be there and probably caused a lot of bugs, this update will remove it and also fix some door glitches and other very small bugs.

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

How the hell do I get 5 horniness before mission with Leo? (To rob guy in forest house). I got 3 scenes with Sally but Leo is either missing or just talking. And John in just peeing.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How the hell do I get 5 horniness before mission with Leo? (To rob guy in forest house). I got 3 scenes with Sally but Leo is either missing or just talking. And John in just peeing.
If Leo is missing you can find him in the north of the forest(orc guarding chest) and John scene is available at night(you must go to the tree stump in front of John) (i think it's after mushroom and herb quest?)

OP
DragaX

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on how things are going.

I have some good and some bad news. The bad news are that it will still take some weeks until everything is done but the good news are that it will contain the full game with 3 or more endings with different variants depending on your choices, more H-scenes for chapter 4 and 5, new bad ends, some more polishing and minor stuff for ch2 and ch4 and more.

It will also contain the 'fast forward through text' feature and an 'Easy mode' which basically gives you a level, a stat and a money boost right at the beginning.

The other good news are that I got a proofreader who helps me with all the grammar and spelling errors but unfortunately it's too much text for one person alone and it would probably take forever to look through all the text, but I would really like to get everything fixed for the final version. So I'm looking for 1 or 2 more proofreaders who want to help me with it. The only requirements you need is that you should be very good at english since most of my errors are grammatical.If you are interested just send me a message and let me know. Every proofreader will be rewarded with an early access to the final version of the game and with a complete list to all H-scenes.

Yuki91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on how things are going.

I have some good and some bad news. The bad news are that it will still take some weeks until everything is done but the good news are that it will contain the full game with 3 or more endings with different variants depending on your choices, more H-scenes for chapter 4 and 5, new bad ends, some more polishing and minor stuff for ch2 and ch4 and more.

It will also contain the 'fast forward through text' feature and an 'Easy mode' which basically gives you a level, a stat and a money boost right at the beginning.

The other good news are that I got a proofreader who helps me with all the grammar and spelling errors but unfortunately it's too much text for one person alone and it would probably take forever to look through all the text, but I would really like to get everything fixed for the final version. So I'm looking for 1 or 2 more proofreaders who want to help me with it. The only requirements you need is that you should be very good at english since most of my errors are grammatical.If you are interested just send me a message and let me know. Every proofreader will be rewarded with an early access to the final version of the game and with a complete list to all H-scenes.
Thank you so much for making this game, I love the yuri content in it. This is one of the few games that makes me feel comfortable while playing it (most have unavoidable unwanted content).
The first part got me really nervous because I knew something bad could happen, just like watching a good movie/series on tv.
And god, the writing is wonderful, I really don't mind some grammar errors since they aren't that bad, not saying it doesn't need fix, but it didn't kill anything for me.

I hope the game keeps growing and get the attention it deserves :)

Also, like some people said, Sally is the best character <3