What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

bebenofate

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

Well, the "red hair girl" is completely useless. Timeshia Shadow is also not that strong in battle, only her buff is awesome. But yeah, I also miss the event where you grind for the card you want.

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Watching the announcements I can figure out a little about the new card, 8 logins in a row and you get it, and the past sr cards from gatcha, but the one with realizer says something about a campaign with 30 day counter or some thing alike, someone can throw some light here?

bebenofate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The page of Realizer is for people who have been away from the game. The day counter is how many days you have NOT logged in.

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So the "great" changes are te interfaces:mad:, what a waste, and that came with more connection truble (for me), longest time to load, errors more often or even the game dont load or hangs at any browser ie, chrome or fire fox, also after one of those issues happen I have to clear the cache only to make the inital game screen loads slooow and wait for a new error to pop out.
Hows for you guys?

Last edited:

bebenofate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game only load slower at the first time. After it's cached, I think it's not that much slower compare with before. (And I find it's quite normal if the game's lagging at the new event day).

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In deed today I tested the game with other isp and it runs normally so my isp is the trubble here.

Edit:
By the way the new sr lucy is really hot!!!:D
and yes the ISP changed my nat, and for now till I call them no more online games of any kind without trubbles or disconections.:(

Last edited:

bebenofate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since the update, the loading time after each battle seem takes much longer (the screen black out for a while before resumes to stages select). Is it just me or it's the same with everyone ?

PS: YES ! New Lucy is so damn hot ! But I don't have ticket to spin :(

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok nat fixed now is time to rush for points and get the r and sr card this week (hope), and here I figure out that time isnt for loadings is more like a cool down for update te data like the overwelming of cards stoked or st counter, maybe to st loses from popup when you have more card tan you can carry and runing the stages, for the stage selection I gess you refer to the whole girl stage (the main pictures) and that is not normal.

bebenofate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Try my luck and spin with 10 ticket... And I got new SR Lucy :D Luck goddess must have blessed me today :p

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

WTF 1000 mana for summon the raw lizard sr girl (toho seiryu), yea the name contains dragon but seriuslly 1000 is really expensive considering the 3000 max, and when you evolve her to sr+ the cost increases thats insane, the r+ cost 200 and isnt so strong neiter yea 2 hit aoe zone but nothing remarcable the sr version has to be bery stronger (at that cost it must be:mad:).

Putting my reaction from get the sr card from this week part aside, congrats bebenofate that card puts the param up effect when summon and the hottesssst lucy version till now, rules.

I get 50 tikets I will try for that card (the next week expecting what those takataka will gonna throw over) also my luck hasnt been so good lately from all my tiket 10 spins (3 extensions 15~25% chance, 5 times) only get 6 or 8 sr and all has been crapy, like the one that digs (Mammon) or the flame thrower (Murakumo), good effects but not really effective cards.

Mean while time to get tonics, acumulate points for the posible event zone extencion, and a new card:D, leveling sr useles copyes to feed my tentacle so much exp for lvl now:(.

Last edited:

bebenofate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you Necronus :D Having new Lucy makes grind for rank points much easier.

About SR Seiryuu, the reason she's so expensive is that she got a very useful skill (in PvP at least) that allow her to block projectile attack (include penetrative projectile).

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Come on, some one must be kidding me. I tryed the 10 spin and only 1 sr and was not lucy. :mad: Also this event update cant be more grindy 2 kinds of drop, and the red one is about the half of chance (at least for me). whell for now my target is to get 50 more tikets for a new lucy try, but I doubt much to make an other 100k points, by now barely get 8 k the last week. :(

Aside comment tested sr toho seiryu and make me to eat my own words, seems to be a really strong card, high attack power and a handy skill like bebenofate said, even if dosnt activates very often is like the dodge from yoshitsune or hibika, to be honest I like more the dodge from the ghostly girl from halloween (a real shame to didnt get that card).

The new Fenix like girl, what´s her 4 charm´s? any one can translate, I get a comb whit seiryu and hp boost but the other ones dunno.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

bebenofate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

SR Suzaku card effect: burning attack, penetrate, resurrect (upon death, she come back with 30% HP. Activate 2 times) and param up buff pair with Seiryuu.

The power up version from ranking reward get a barrier buff and can resurrect 3 times. Seem like a really strong cards to me. Hope she's not too expensive to summon like Seiryuu.

This week seem less grindy to me though, because stages can drop both kind of items.

BTW, which stages are you guys grind at ? Mine was 17-5.

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

About the card sounds good and thanks for the translate, so time to grind more st to get top 200, and the stage is the same for me 17-5.:D

BTW. The reach from the pierce attack from Suzaku is laaarge about 3/4 of the screen :eek:, the trigger distance isnt far from her but the attack will affect the wole enemy party on screen.

To dont make doble entry, I comment here , this time my luck dont helps me, no boost card even the lucy with boobs:( higer rate on gatcha (ptrrfff) god know´s Itry to get her, but NOOO so I concentrate my self on get the fenix sr and now I get that card so for now event done for me (lets see how much i fall from the 393 position till tomorrow close hope no more than 500), the top 200 is far away the 200 position have almost 2x my points so dont enforced sr versions for points girls, maybe i get points to gain some items.
Hows the event results for you guys?

Last edited:

bebenofate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks to new Lucy I think I can get to top 100 (ATM I'm at rank 110):cool:

BTW this thread have been quiet lately. Have people grow tired of grinding I wonder :confused:

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yea maybe tired or mastered that repetitive events and no need to ask for help or advice.

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i would say its because of all the grinding

bebenofate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another event. This time, again, it's defending again a big boss (Genbu and Byako). Getting two new SR is easy as it's need only 120k. SR can drop from their last stages (3-6 and 6-6). I think it's less grindy this time.

The best farming place for me is 3-6, as the White Tiger girl doesn't have AoE attack. Using tentacle's revive skill at the right time and it's easy win.

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its me or this time the bosses start runnig when reaches 3/4 of the way?