What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

So yeah I decided to move on with my missions cause I realized there was no need to find my own raid bosses..

..from 20-1 to 20-4 its just great, low stam cost, easy mobs, nice exp, nice loot.. like srsly its possible to farm those stages with 2xElfella(or possibly other long range units? dunno didn't test) + anything that the player wants to lvl up(as long as they can be used as a temporary wall until you set up 4 or more Elfellas..)

There are only 4 units available to the enemy in these stages and they are all melee without missile invalid on a map where ground units are slowed to a crawling speed.. so its like "lol shoot us pls"
^pic to show the units the enemy can have in these stages (cause the wiki seems inaccurate)

Gonna try if I can do this with a single Elfella as team..
(with the remaining team spots filled with stuff that needs to be lvled for feeding..)
EDIT: 1 elfella is damn close at start but not impossible.. gonna stick to using 2.. 20-3 is my new favorite farm stage.
..oh right and 20-4 needs some managing every now and then cause of the berzies..

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, I still try to get my own raid boss now and then so it levels up to 101, doing so I'll have always a way to get good points and give back others the chance to do it too.

How much exp you get there? I don't have any Elfella, but I got a couple max leveled snipers, a 0 • 0 I got in the roulette and maybe a Tamaki would make a good wall unit there, so after getting Revoica, SR Nobunaga and Hajune, (maybe try for Ann Known, yours looks mighty useful), if the exp is really good I'll farm there too, I usually prefer to farm for exp in stages I can rush really quick.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How much exp you get there? I don't have any Elfella, but I got a couple max leveled snipers, a 0 • 0 I got in the roulette and maybe a Tamaki would make a good wall unit there, so after getting Revoica, SR Nobunaga and Hajune, (maybe try for Ann Known, yours looks mighty useful), if the exp is really good I'll farm there too, I usually prefer to farm for exp in stages I can rush really quick.
20-3 is 693 exp / run (7 stam), not much, but with only 2 spots taken from the team I can use all the remaining space for leveling other stuff..
20-4 is 800+ but you have to deal with the boss torture minigame there.

Its not exactly a fast stage (the slow effect makes rushing it a lot less effective)
but im not doing it for its speed.. its just convenient, low stam cost makes it spammable, its easy to set up and manage, and leaves a lot of free space on my roster for leveling things that need it..

And yeah Ann-chan is great against anything thats not missile invalid, she just sits there and throws nukes all day ^^ (+her voice <3)

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Hey, I just got in the game and sorry to be the bearer of "bad" news but those stages aren't really low stam cost, I think there's a half cost campaing going on, so I guess those stages actually costs 14 ST (ouch). I was going to play 17-5 to get a raid boss and it costs 4 ST (used to cost 8). No idea how long this lasts.

Sadly I also just got kicked out for another maintenance (there was one last night). Let's hope the half cost is still going on when the game is up again.

Still, I think I'm going to stick with Revoica's stage. 650 exp/6 ST (3 if the half point campaign is still on), and it's very easy. (Also, I really want a Revoica card =P)

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I just got in the game and sorry to be the bearer of "bad" news but those stages aren't really low stam cost, I think there's a half cost campaing going on, so I guess those stages actually costs 14 ST (ouch).
oooh.. now that you mention it.. I did find it weird that the 19 maps where 14-16 stam and the 20/21 ones where only 7-8.. but I didn't think too much of it.. oh well, guess I'll have to go back to farming Hajure-chan after the stam costs get returned to normal values..

EDIT(Cause I don't want to double post):
How is everyone doing in the event ?

And I got and question to all of you.. if you had to pick 1 R unit and fill in your whole team with it (like you only using multiples of that unit no other units at all.. Example: 10x Jeanne or 10x Yoshitsune or.. whatever you get what I mean..) which R unit would it be ?

Also, does anyone know if the "boss" cards used by other bosses can drop or not ?
examples :
-Hybrider No3 is using Hybrider No1
-(R)Hiraga Gennai is using Berzie
-Belphegor is using Revoica (and Hajure)
and so on..

Last edited:

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wonder if anyone still plays this? Just started few days ago, level 11 now.
Noticed a spike in difficulty when I went to level 11 (or 10).

Add me if you still have space: "Rina"
Wonder if I should farm cards or just straight up clear everything?
I'm also not sure when to evolve someone; should it be after maxing the obedience?
Same goes with eating girls. Anyway, I'm just poking around the game, hopefully I won't do anything I wouldn't regret later.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wonder if anyone still plays this? Just started few days ago, level 11 now.
Noticed a spike in difficulty when I went to level 11 (or 10).

Add me if you still have space: "Rina"
Wonder if I should farm cards or just straight up clear everything?
I'm also not sure when to evolve someone; should it be after maxing the obedience?
Same goes with eating girls. Anyway, I'm just poking around the game, hopefully I won't do anything I wouldn't regret later.
I do, that's for sure.
Farm for the ones you like ^^ (an Elfella or 2 can always help)

Obedience can be maxed even after evolving, with no negative side-effects.

Eat the girls that you don't need (also obedience wont affect the exp you get from eating them)

Evolving makes some of the girls MUCH stronger so if its one that you use, evolve it.
(Some notable mentions on evolution : Elfella fires 3 arrows instead of 1 after evolution, Sasuke gets "stealth" meaning shes immune to damage while moving.. well almost..)

EDIT: Added you.

Last edited:

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I do, that's for sure.
Farm for the ones you like ^^ (an Elfella or 2 can always help)

Obedience can be maxed even after evolving, with no negative side-effects.

Eat the girls that you don't need (also obedience wont affect the exp you get from eating them)

Evolving makes some of the girls MUCH stronger so if its one that you use, evolve it.
(Some notable mentions on evolution : Elfella fires 3 arrows instead of 1 after evolution, Sasuke gets "stealth" meaning shes immune to damage while moving.. well almost..)

EDIT: Added you.
Just checked out Elfella, didn't notice that she drops from Stage 4. Thought she was a higher level drop. Will start to farm there for her. Thanks!

Accidentally clicked the wrong button for adding. I'm sorry!

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Ugh...in the end I didn't have much time these days so I didn't get more points, doubt I get to be among the 500 top ranked to get another card and stuff...also pretty much missed the Tentacle Kingdom event...

I farmed a lot before advancing through the game, I tried to get every card I could except the lolis (not a fan) unless I knew it was useful. That made the game quite easy until Maya stage, until I got the right team for the job, and then it was a breeze again until stage 17-6 which isn't always hard but it does get vicious sometimes with the Realizers. Also, when there are event stages, the last stage usually gives tons of exp and it's a LOT easier than normal stages with the same ST cost. Good place to train new cards and try them out.

I'll add you next time I play :D

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah some of the higher maps can get really ugly with the SR spam of the bosses.. I'M LOOKING AT YOU BELPHEGOR.

oh right, got no answers so i'm gonna ask again..

And I got and question to all of you.. if you had to pick 1 R unit and fill in your whole team with it (like you only using multiples of that unit no other units at all.. Example: 10x Viper or 10x Elfella or.. whatever you get what I mean..) which R unit would it be ?

Also, does anyone know if the "boss" cards used by other bosses can drop or not ?
examples :
-Hybrider No3 is using Hybrider No1
-(R)Hiraga Gennai is using Berzie
-Belphegor is using Revoica (and Hajure)
and so on..

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Hmmmm...it's kind of hard to choose a card like that...I would say Jeanne because she's decent melee and can resist range very well, but she's slow. I guess I would use Yoshitsune or Sasuke but in stages with ranged AoE they would probably get raped. Any other R ranged unit will get raped in melee heavy stages, either because of the speed and strength of the ninjas or the shields of the knights, at least Yoshitsune/Sasuke have a chance to survive with their evade skills. Actually, an army of snipers would be my choice but she's N, don't think she has the power to stop high rarity/level armies even if you get 15 out there.

About the card drops, as a general rule SR cards only drop when they are the stage boss, you can't get them when they are minions. Previous R card bosses used as minions most likely do drop but to be sure you can always google-fu the wiki and look for the card you want to know.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

About the card drops, as a general rule SR cards only drop when they are the stage boss, you can't get them when they are minions. Previous R card bosses used as minions most likely do drop but to be sure you can always google-fu the wiki and look for the card you want to know.
well yeah, I checked the wiki, that's exactly why I decided to ask here..
cause, while the wiki is accurate in a lot of things, it isn't accurate about the drops in later stages, for example the drop information of stage 23 is just blank... /yay

Actually, an army of snipers would be my choice but she's N
Well, yeah I said R exactly cause in later stages N cards just can't keep up, and spamming SRs isn't exactly something that can be done easily..
unless it's Himiko..

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you clear 17-6? Elfellas don't work against her since there are too many projectile immune units and using meele causes me to be quickly overwhelmed.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you clear 17-6? Elfellas don't work against her since there are too many projectile immune units and using meele causes me to be quickly overwhelmed.
CAUTION: incoming wall of text.

Well melee is the only way, just make sure you use your tentacle lords skill at the right time, but yeah Hajure is the first boss to spam SRs in your face and it won't be easy to overpower her.

Choosing the right skill for the battle helps aswell, Gungnir can help with how much her units cluster, or the ParaUP one can help you overpower her simply if you got the right melee units for the job.

If you don't have a strong enough team yet -> I suggest farming for some melee Rs, like Shadmalices(12-6) or Yoshitsunes(3-5), farming for some bosses could also help, like Myr Mercury(14-6) or SR Nobunaga(15-6).

Most N cards won't even reach her so don't even bother with those (exception: Monster Hunter K), the Realizers will destroy them in 1-2 hits.

Also adding ppl to your friends list will get you some nice support cause most ppl use their stronger cards as their favourites and those favourites can aid you randomly in fights..

Edit: added you.

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where or how do you farm for girls? I'm only level 19 and I can't upgrade my rare girls (not enough stamina haha). Been spamming a stage for exp for a while now and nothing drops for several runs.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Where or how do you farm for girls? I'm only level 19 and I can't upgrade my rare girls (not enough stamina haha). Been spamming a stage for exp for a while now and nothing drops for several runs.
Basic rule is that anything that isn't a SR/NPC girl then it can drop on the stage you saw it on..
+the boss card if its on her last stage (X-6)

Example : on 17-6 the enemies are :
Pypern (N) -> can drop
nameless girl gladiator-ish looks (dimension system gray) -> npc can't drop
nameless girl red armor with missile invalid (dimension system red) -> npc can't drop
Shadmalice (R) -> can drop
Realizer (SR) -> SR can't drop
and since its an X-6 stage the boss (Hajure Devil) can drop.

Sidenote: also it seems bosses used by other bosses can't drop either..

..so yeah, farm for them where you saw them, or pray to the gacha gods :D

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Or you can just go to the wiki linked in the first posts, google translate it and then look in the left menu for the specific card you want, the last info on the card's page is how can you get if possible. (You usually can only get event cards during their events). Some are rare gacha exclusive. Also, a lot of cards won't be obtainable in the gachas until you beat them in the normal story.

Btw, it seems there is a campaign until the 18th, I think until then stage ST costs are halved, the dopings are on sale, so is the 10 spins rare gacha (3000 points), getting a SR gard there is 10% instead of 5% and I think stage bosses (x-6) drop more. The last one I'm not sure, I'm still farming Revoica and nothing...

The 3 cards you can get only on the rare gacha, don't know if they are new or they just reintroduced them.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

AFAIK the 3 cards are just reintroduced ones.
Also the boss drops are still abysmal even with the increased chance..
..lost count on how many runs I did before I got Arthur..

+it seems the "boss cards used by other bosses can't drop" rule seems to be true, did a LOT of runs on 20-4((R)Hiraga Gennai stage), no berzie drops at all.

Also got a question..
..what team would you all suggest to use against 19-6 ?
(I want the boss card but her team is a PAIN..)

Any advice or idea is welcome, to those who don't know of the stage :
Her team consist of:
-(R)Elfella(evolved version)
-(R)Shadmalice
-(SR)WhiteBlack
-(R)Viper(evolved version)
-Missile invalid NPC(higher lvl version)
-Gladiator NPC(higher lvl version)
And the boss has a Healing effect, she periodically heals ALL of her units.

..so yeah shes got a missile invalid tanky front line with Elfella+Healing support, with high dmg melee pokes (Shadmalice) and high dmg AOE against anything that gets trough the pokes and the walls (WhiteBlack).. (EDIT) oh yeah almost forgot the warping front line (Viper)..

Last edited:

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Btw, it seems there is a campaign until the 18th, I think until then stage ST costs are halved, the dopings are on sale, so is the 10 spins rare gacha (3000 points), getting a SR gard there is 10% instead of 5% and I think stage bosses (x-6) drop more. The last one I'm not sure, I'm still farming Revoica and nothing...
Oh boy. I didn't know that there's a 3000RP rare gacha. I've been using all my points on the normal 1000RP one. ;_;
Edit: Didn't notice it's a 3000 DMM point gacha, oh well.

Thanks for the card drop location tips but I was asking where is the best place to get fodder girls to level up my tentacle and farm gold.

I've been farming Caesar like forever and still don't have her. However, I got Oda Nobunaga like the first time I did her stage.

Last edited: