What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

New to this, was hoping some people could add me, ign is shirka, thanks.
Hi , I accept your friend request right now. ;)

shirka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was wondering if anyone knows how to access pvp. I thought it was the under the 2nd tab in the main screen, but nothing I do from there goes into pvp

Keima

Reputation score

Was wondering if anyone knows how to access pvp. I thought it was the under the 2nd tab in the main screen, but nothing I do from there goes into pvp
the truth is that due to some bugs the pvp for now is not active.
is supposed that when the bugs are fixed, it is will incorporate this function again

shirka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the truth is that due to some bugs the pvp for now is not active.
is supposed that when the bugs are fixed, it is will incorporate this function again
That would explain it, thanks.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Hey, since these days I'm not at home most of the time I started giving a try to DMM online games, I had already played this game tutorial some time ago and it has tentacles, so yeah, I got hooked. My nick is the same, MajinLuffy, I already sent some friend requests :D

One question though, what does the top right icon on the card means? I guess that's something they added later because it isn't on the pictures in the posts at the beginning :confused:

Keima

Reputation score

Hey, since these days I'm not at home most of the time I started giving a try to DMM online games, I had already played this game tutorial some time ago and it has tentacles, so yeah, I got hooked. My nick is the same, MajinLuffy, I already sent some friend requests :D
Friend request accepted :cool:
One question though, what does the top right icon on the card means? I guess that's something they added later because it isn't on the pictures in the posts at the beginning :confused:
you mean this?

this a Rock-paper-scissors system
this system adds advantage to units against other units.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Yeah, saw your Arthur mowing down the battlefield xD, thanks!

And yes, that. I did google-fued that it was a rock-paper-scissor system from the wiki but couldn't find something that explained how does it work, like that really useful graphic over there. Thanks again!

Btw, is it safe to assume that all the minions will be the same class as the boss?

Keima

Reputation score

Yeah, saw your Arthur mowing down the battlefield xD, thanks!

And yes, that. I did google-fued that it was a rock-paper-scissor system from the wiki but couldn't find something that explained how does it work, like that really useful graphic over there. Thanks again!

Btw, is it safe to assume that all the minions will be the same class as the boss?
No problem :)

And the minions do not have any class, except the minions N, R or SR that preserve their own classes.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Well, I'm farming the blonde girl from the beach/swimsuit event, it's actually a lot more easier than the stage in Normal Area where I'm currently at (the 2nd of the first R bosses...stage 8 I think), but wanted to get something straight. I know I have to farm in the x-6 stage but it seems to me that she spawns always at the beginning just one blonde melee generic minion for the whole stage...is that the one that can drop her card? Somehow I doubt the shooter minions drop it and if that is true then I can just finish the stage quickly instead of farming 15+ mins...

Btw, I just played it on my pc for the first time and got happy because it has music and sfx, and sad because now I know it doesn't have them on the phone :(

Also, I think not showing units stats it's a kick in the balls. I'd like to know how much difference there is between N and R cards. Got really attached to Manqu Qhapac, yeah, she's slow as hell, but hits everything in her range and seems to hit hard...but without numbers it's kind of hard to know how better the R cards are =/

Last edited:

Keima

Reputation score

Well, I'm farming the blonde girl from the beach/swimsuit event, it's actually a lot more easier than the stage in Normal Area where I'm currently at (the 2nd of the first R bosses...stage 8 I think), but wanted to get something straight. I know I have to farm in the x-6 stage but it seems to me that she spawns always at the beginning just one blonde melee generic minion for the whole stage...is that the one that can drop her card? Somehow I doubt the shooter minions drop it and if that is true then I can just finish the stage quickly instead of farming 15+ mins...
these minions can only give items, but no give to unit card
and the 3 girls from the swimsuit event can give her card (although the probability is low but is possible).
I have the 1st and 2nd and now I only need the last girl card (Lucy Fur).

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Just got the Sumeragi Raiko card :)
Never saw it drop so I guess it's decided at the end if you got it or not.

The item drop from those minions must be REALLY low, yesterday I did a LOT of money grinding, mowing down lots of them, and got like a couple of whips or something like that. Btw, a shame that the purple kunoichi doesn't have a card =P

Thanks as always Keima :D

Last edited:

Keima

Reputation score

Just got the Sumeragi Raiko card :)
Never saw it drop so I guess it's decided at the end if you got it or not.

The item drop from those minions must be REALLY low, yesterday I did a LOT of money grinding, mowing down lots of them, and got like a couple of whips or something like that. Btw, a shame that the purple kunoichi doesn't have a card =P

Thanks as always Keima :D
No problem :)
I hope soon get to Lucy Fur XD

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Does somebody knows if this card can be dropped or if it's a rare drop (though it's just an N card...)?

Wizarda

Before tackling the swimsuit event I was grinding a lot the 1-6 stage for this card and never got it, and now I've been grinding Nobunaga and Lucy Fur special stages a LOT (no luck with those cards btw) and Lucy summons Wizarda a lot, still, not a single drop. Instead I get lots of Cleopatras and the Flame-superhero-girl-whose-name-I-forgot.

Keima

Reputation score

Does somebody knows if this card can be dropped or if it's a rare drop (though it's just an N card...)?
Wizarda
She is a Normal Drop, she can droped in the stages and in the roulette.
Before tackling the swimsuit event I was grinding a lot the 1-6 stage for this card and never got it, and now I've been grinding Nobunaga and Lucy Fur special stages a LOT (no luck with those cards btw) and Lucy summons Wizarda a lot, still, not a single drop. Instead I get lots of Cleopatras and the Flame-superhero-girl-whose-name-I-forgot.
The truth I have not noticed if I have to Wizarda Dropped, but on the stage of Lucy Fur've only obtained Gou-Red XD

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the beach event do you have to clear the last stage to have a chance of getting Lucy Far or does she show up as a drop? I've only gotten wizarda from the last Lucy Far(Fur?) stage so far

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

At the end of each x-6 stage of the beach event you have a chance to get the corresponding boss card. You won't see the drop of the yellow card until the summary of the spoils so it's better to rush the stage as fast as you can if that's your only goal.

Speaking of Wizarda, funny thing happened. As I said, I farmed for her like crazy in the 1-6 stage, nothing. I have played Lucy beach stage a LOT too. Nothing. Then, I got Wizarda in the roulette. Just now I played Lucy stage once....6 Wizarda drops... :rolleyes:

Also, I only need Lucy Far too, finally got Nobunaga. And the rare roulette has a 15% chance now of getting a SR card until the end of the event (14th) so now would be a good time to use any rare tickets. :D

Keima

Reputation score

Finnaly!!
After of obtain only Wizarda's.

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I haven't touched this game for a long time now. I'm not sure if I want to farm the other two event cards. I do have Nobunaga though. Mainly because right now, I'm having card inventory issues. I only have two free spots, ha. How's the event Lucy? I'm considering on farming her if she's good.

Keima

Reputation score

I haven't touched this game for a long time now. I'm not sure if I want to farm the other two event cards. I do have Nobunaga though. Mainly because right now, I'm having card inventory issues. I only have two free spots, ha. How's the event Lucy? I'm considering on farming her if she's good.
The truth I do not know.
now try to increase their lvl, the only that i have with more lvl is Nobunaga and she is pretty good. (and and her horse animation after attack) XD
I now just saw that there is another event which means less inventory space.