What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

I also get errors trying to register with DMM. They send me an email with a verification link, I click it, it takes me to an error webpage. Any ideas?
Sorry, if it's with DMM I have no clue. Try a different browser maybe? The wiki for this game has some solutions to problems caused by the game itself, but not DMM.

I don't remember having any problems registering an account. You may just need to try again later as their verification program could be lagging or something.

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"You can attack together the enemy within range in the range attack. ". Minamotono Yoshitsune and Oda Nobunaga have that in their description. Does anybody know what that means? I'll have to try to get one of them and find out.
It simply means they can attack any other units within their range. Think of it as a small Area of Effect attack. So if more than one unit stands within their range, they'll hit them all. Glad you haven't ran into Realize yet. She's a mid range who can attack everyone within her range.

Oh, not sure if someone brought it up. But not all projectiles can be blocked. A good example would be the sniper's attack. From what I see, ranged attacks that doesn't have animation (i.e. Like elf's arrows) can't be blocked. I could help on some card/girl desc if you want me to.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It simply means they can attack any other units within their range. Think of it as a small Area of Effect attack. So if more than one unit stands within their range, they'll hit them all. Glad you haven't ran into Realize yet. She's a mid range who can attack everyone within her range.

Oh, not sure if someone brought it up. But not all projectiles can be blocked. A good example would be the sniper's attack. From what I see, ranged attacks that doesn't have animation (i.e. Like elf's arrows) can't be blocked. I could help on some card/girl desc if you want me to.
Oh good, I really need more aoe attacks to deal with all these attackers that can hit my whole wave of girls. Only being able to attack one at a time just stops cutting it after a while. It doesn't matter how strong the girl is if she can only get in one hit before being killed by a mob. It seems like all the later stages are filled with enemies who can just wreck your whole team with aoes and multi hits.

You mean Jeanne d'Arc's shield ability? Mine seems to block arrows. It's hard to tell in the middle of a battle, but I think the only mid/long range attack that I've seen that might have pierced it was Ultimiya (But she had melee enemies nearby, I didn't see any attacking when she was hit though). I could see how the sniper ability would get through it though and I didn't have her yet when I fought that boss to notice it.

The drop rate on the 11 stage boss is killing me. She's taking me longer to obtain than the SR event girls. I guess if she has an aoe melee attack, it makes sense. Hope I get her soon. At least I have like a million whips, bp potions and refresh tonics from farming this stage for so long.

Last edited:

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You mean Jeanne d'Arc's shield ability? Mine seems to block arrows. It's hard to tell in the middle of a battle, but I think the only mid/long range attack that I've seen that might have pierced it was Ultimiya (But she had melee enemies nearby, I didn't see any attacking when she was hit though). I could see how the sniper ability would get through it though and I didn't have her yet when I fought that boss to notice it.
Luckily, Realize is from the test stage they put out before the Christmas event. I thought she drops so I farmed her only to find out there's no drops from those stages. orz

Anyhow, if Jeanne flinched while being hit by anything, or if she's in the middle of an attack animation, her shield effect won't activate. And I think the description in JP says something about "Penetration" for projectiles that can't be blocked.

Edit: Speaking of the SR event, I still have no luck on getting the third one.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: Speaking of the SR event, I still have no luck on getting the third one.
Ah goodluck, I've just been trying to get to level 25 so I can even attempt it. I actually just did now. Wow the level 25 tentacle monster is scary lol.

This 3-6 event stage is actually really fun. It's the closest I've felt to fighting a real person. Her team is really balanced with the snipers, motocycle girl and the boss herself being able to bomb your archers/long range fighters. Some maps have just felt cheap, but this is hard in a good way. This event lasts until the 27th right? I hope that's enough time to get her.

Last edited:

Dracharil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as items are concerned, what are the odd little ticket/coupon things that seem to crop up as referral rewards or the rare battle loot?

butterflyfreer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as items are concerned, what are the odd little ticket/coupon things that seem to crop up as referral rewards or the rare battle loot?
I was able to use the rare/super rare wheel in the gacha section when I got 5 of them [click on gacha then on the right arrow]

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RR Gacha tickets, I think. You need 5 to spin it once.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

grrrrrr that kamen rider girl spams ranged unit just too much i had to waste 2 revival drinks only to beat her. is there any spammable flying units? Normal or Rare would be good since only have lucy as my main flyer right now =/

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

grrrrrr that kamen rider girl spams ranged unit just too much i had to waste 2 revival drinks only to beat her. is there any spammable flying units? Normal or Rare would be good since only have lucy as my main flyer right now =/
Lucy is actually the shortest wait time flying girl. Even the N flyers have a longer wait time.

N Pypern: 20/12
R Lucy Far: 15/9
R Gakutensoku: 30/18
R Asmodeus: 35/21
N FawMaw: 30/18
R Beelzebub: 40/24

I finally stopped using Lucy, she seemed too squishy and a bit slow to attack. I haven't tried Gaku, Asmo and Beelzebub yet, but so far flyers seem a little too situational to always be on a roster in my opinion. They have their uses early game though. Because they fly, most don't really seem to have any special traits to help them fight better, so they end up being kind of meh late game. I found using Jeanne d'Arc on your team almost completely negates their advantage as well, and she will actually protect your team. Too bad she doesn't drop till stage 9.

I'd say just use 2-3 flyers or make your whole team them. You can use multiples. I think I used Lucy, Pypern and Elfella the archer to beat that stage (If you're trying to farm it). Or just go get Jeanne d'Arc and disregard flyers lol.

Last edited:

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lucy is actually the shortest wait time flying girl. Even the N flyers have a longer wait time.

N Pypern: 20/12
R Lucy Far: 15/9
R Gakutensoku: 30/18
R Asmodeus: 35/21
N FawMaw: 30/18
R Beelzebub: 40/24

I finally stopped using Lucy, she seemed too squishy and a bit slow to attack. I haven't tried Gaku, Asmo and Beelzebub yet, but so far flyers seem a little too situational to always be on a roster in my opinion. I found using Jeanne d'Arc on your team almost completely negates their advantage, and she will actually protect your team. Once I had her on my team, Lucy was just a pincushion for arrows.
Asmodeus is a slow flyer that can attack everyone within her range. She gets an attack bonus the more enemies within her range during that one attack and for that one attack only. Belzeebub moves right about at normal speed. She has the shortest range out of the long range attackers but her attack is homing. No bonus/difference between evo and non-evo though. They just become stronger.

Last edited:

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I suggest trying to get Jeanne d'arc (Non penetrating projectile defense) from 9-5 or 9-6.

Other units that are good vs long range are Sarutobi Sasuke (The purpole haired ninja, rare.) who's evolved form makes her immune to all attacks while she's walking. And Y-Poola (Pink haired andriod? rare), who's evolved form allows her to teleport right next to the nearest enemy from about half the entire map range.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The two girls that I'm currently training and leveling. I actually just maxed Y-Poola's obedience so I could start using her. Her warp skill seemed interesting. I hope it's as cool as it sounded.

Sarutobi is really hard to use until she gets her stealth skill. She just runs out ahead of my tank or steps in front of her after clashes and gets owned by mid range attackers lol. You'll need a pretty strong team to deal with her until she's evolved (At least if you're trying to farm the 3-6 event map like me). High speed isn't always helpful.

My current roster is such a mess because I'm trying to level and try out so many different R girls.

Last edited:

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The two girls that I'm currently training and leveling. I actually just maxed Y-Poola's obedience so I could start using her. Her warp skill seemed interesting. I hope it's as cool as it sounded.

Sarutobi is really hard to use until she gets her stealth skill. She just runs out ahead of my tank or steps in front of her after clashes and gets owned by mid range attackers lol. You'll need a pretty strong team to deal with her until she's evolved (At least if you're trying to farm the 3-6 event map like me).
Don't expect much out of Y-Poola's ability. Its fun but she dies fast because of it. She can buy you time since the enemy always target her. Oh, and she does get an attack bonus vs mechanical mobs.

I use Sarutobi the same way I use Y-Poola. Both are my rushers, though I only mainly used them for that test stage they did before.

And I'm not sure if its brought up yet. Another good unit to farm is MinamotoneYoshitsune from stage 5-5 and 5-6(?). She has a good movement speed, can attack everyone in her range and has a chance to avoid one attack.

Edit: Elfella, Jean and Yoshitsune are all solid choices for rares. Decent cool down and the cost is pretty reasonable considering how useful they are. And... I still dont have luck on getting the 3-6 event rare. lul.

Edit again: Made a mistake on stage post regarding Yoshitsune. Sorry.

Last edited:
OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And I'm not sure if its brought up yet. Another good unit to farm is MinamotoneYoshitsune from stage 2-5 and 2-6(?). She has a good movement speed, can attack everyone in her range and has a chance to avoid one attack.

Edit: Elfella, Jean and Yoshitsune are all solid choices for rares. Decent cool down and the cost is pretty reasonable considering how useful they are. And... I still dont have luck on getting the 3-6 event rare. lul.
I second this. I use all three myself. I hope I can get this 3rd event girl so I can waste ST evolving them soon. I was thinking about using a 2nd Elfella and Jean because they're so useful.

Gaius Ilius Caesar is really awesome too with her aoe ranged attack. You can never have enough aoes lol. She seems surprisingly tanky for a ranged attacker too.

Jean and Gaius are probably my favorite girls. You just can't beat tough chicks in armor...

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I second this. I use all three myself. I hope I can get this 3rd event girl so I can waste ST evolving them soon. I was thinking about using a 2nd Elfella and Jean because they're so useful.

Gaius Ilius Caesar is really awesome too with her aoe ranged attack. You can never have enough aoes lol. She seems surprisingly tanky for a ranged attacker too.
I run two of each for the cut on their cost generally. But mostly I use two Elfella's at the least. I also use Caesar with Cleopatra for their stat bonus when both are in the same team. Seriously though, the cost on the roster slot becomes pretty expensive later on. It goes from 50 to 3.7m for the last slot. orz

And Caesar's attack (or most, if not all mid range attack) can be blocked by shields. And if her dice doesn't hit anything, it doesn't detonate so take note on that too.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well fuck noodles, the game just went down for maintenance with me in mid fight. I seriously hope this event isn't ending yet. Time to sleep anywho.

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well fuck noodles, the game just went down for maintenance with me in mid fight. I seriously hope this event isn't ending yet. Time to sleep anywho.
Should probably put it in the first page about them always doing server maint at 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM PST everyday. I'm hoping the event doesn't end too. But I recall reading something about the 24th. Anyhow, happy holidays. :)

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the event probably ended in 27th but that's just my guess though.

oh god.. what are the chances getting R girls from stages.. i've been farming that black haired ninja from stage 5-6 gets nothing but more of those princesses..

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the event probably ended in 27th but that's just my guess though.

oh god.. what are the chances getting R girls from stages.. i've been farming that black haired ninja from stage 5-6 gets nothing but more of those princesses..
Sorry, I can't post images yet. orz

Which black haired ninja? Sarutobi is the only ninja that I know of and the black hair you speak of might be Yoshitsune. Could you post an image or name of the card you're looking for?

P.S. Just incase, some girls your enemy use can't be obtained by the way.

Edit: Alright, I figured it out. its Yoshitsune. I just noticed I made a mistake in my post earlier. Going to correct that. Sorry about that. As for me, I farmed staged 5-5 for her. Got her in a few runs. My tip is take your time and try not to kill the crystal too fast. Just let the enemy spawn his mobs and kill them off w/out advancing too far. It lets you save on sta.

Last edited: