What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

Well just to make sure I'm not farming the wrong stage, only the -6 boss can drop her card right?
As far as we know. That's all the wiki had listed and all I read on their forums for the last event. Unless something changed, it should be the same. There's never been a boss drop off the 6th stage of a map to my knowledge.

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

woohoo!! seems like the drop rates may have improved. Got Dharma Yuki after about 10 battles, unlike during xmas time where 100+ attempts got me nothing.

theazntiger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As far as we know. That's all the wiki had listed and all I read on their forums for the last event. Unless something changed, it should be the same. There's never been a boss drop off the 6th stage of a map to my knowledge.
Am I reading this wrong? You're saying that the x-6th stage never drops boss cards

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pretty sure Keima confirmed that it drops. Just that the rate is very low. Let me go look for his post.

Edit:Here

Do note that this is from the last event so I'm not sure if its still the same for this one. All we can do really is farm it and hope for the best. :)

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I reading this wrong? You're saying that the x-6th stage never drops boss cards
Lol, I said that there hasn't been a drop off of x-6 (as in not on anywhere else), Sorry, I worded that poorly, haha.

There's never been a boss drop anywhere but x-6.

The amount of items you can obtain on a map is predetermined, so you stop obtaining any more items after around 5 minutes for anybody who isn't aware. For 3-6 it's around 10k gold I believe. I usually try to finish just after 10k. It'll help you farm quicker to end it around then.

Last edited:

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

okay so.. tell me how to farm these girls again. is rushing the stage ignoring all the drops is better than farming the items/gold then finish the stage? tell me based on how you guys get those girls

tried 20 times of rushing but no yuki dharma

seriously fuck this shit i dont remember these event girls are so bitch to get

should i use jap vpn to play this game to get better drop?

should i rush the stage?

should i farm first then finish it?

should i waste 26 ST potions for this shits?

goddamit it's so frustrating..

Last edited:
OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

okay so.. tell me how to farm these girls again. is rushing the stage ignoring all the drops is better than farming the items/gold then finish the stage? tell me based on how you guys get those girls

tried 20 times of rushing but no yuki dharma
I just run the map until I have all the items obtainable from it (Around 5 minutes in). I know a lot of people said that they didn't find the Santa Girl with 100+ runs. As much as I like recording data to share with people, that's one thing I won't keep exact track of because I think it'd be demoralizing to realize exactly how many times I've failed, haha. I'd have to check my old posts to remember my estimates.

I think 50 runs should have a good chance of Yuki/Comet though. I checked the DMM forum for the game last time and really the only high run estimates were for the Santa Girl, which makes me think she may have a lower drop rate. A few people complained about Yuki but didn't give estimates, so who knows. She was actually my quickest drop (I think around 20-30).

Argh why'd this event have to start right when I was going to sleep x.X At least I only need the Santa Girl this time.

Edit: And I just noticed that the items that can be dropped on a map are attached to individual enemies, not specifically on a timer. I had a gang of sniper enemies sitting back since the start of the level and I finally killed them much later after when items would usually be unobtainable, and they dropped items. I was curious about that, glad I could figure that out. I didn't know if at a certain enemy number killed it just dropped an item or what.

Last edited:

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ugh seriously man this game's drop rate is nothing but bullshit. this is the 3rd ST potion i used in dharma yuki stage. nothing comes out. i got comet last time by using jap VPN so eh why dont i rely on this stuff lolol.

seriously i give this dharma yuki my all, all the ST potions i've got through all the oblivion and pointless stage called 6th heaven nobunaga oda. all 60 level farming in nobunaga really pent up my frustration. guess what, if i cant get dharma yuki until the date's up with all my might, it's better for me to quit this game.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ugh seriously man this game's drop rate is nothing but bullshit. this is the 3rd ST potion i used in dharma yuki stage. nothing comes out. i got comet last time by using jap VPN so eh why dont i rely on this stuff lolol.

seriously i give this dharma yuki my all, all the ST potions i've got through all the oblivion and pointless stage called 6th heaven nobunaga oda. all 60 level farming in nobunaga really pent up my frustration. guess what, if i cant get dharma yuki until the date's up with all my might, it's better for me to quit this game.
I'm sure if your goal is only one of them, you'll complete it. Getting all 3 at once is a near impossible nightmare apparently, but getting 1-2 is doable if you play enough. I say it for myself too, hoping the Santa Girl will be easier now that I don't have to worry about Comet and Yuki too.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well it's only dharma yuki that i cared for. i've been spending lots of time to get her before then i give up due the time's up. but now she's back, she's really back. if now's not the time for revenge then i dunno.. honestly i've enough with this game's bullshits.. so i'll take this event my all

EDIT: HOOOOOOYEAAAAAH I FINALLY GET DHARMA YUKI YES YES YEEEESSS MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

lol sorry for the caps but i've been waiting for a revenge against this dharma yuki in the last event soooo bad. thanks to fruitsmoothie for giving me hope while all is lost lololol. what's left is.. santa. i'm sure you can get the santa too fruitsmoothie. best luck for you

Last edited:

freeman883

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wanted to ask, once you've made ​​to evolve a card, there is no way to reduce the respawn time?

theazntiger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wanted to ask, once you've made ​​to evolve a card, there is no way to reduce the respawn time?
If your training level is maxed, then yes, there is no way to reduce spawn time.

Except that ability learned at lvl 55?,

freeman883

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If your training level is maxed, then yes, there is no way to reduce spawn time.

Except that ability learned at lvl 55?,
I am level 12, the paper was lvl 15 I used a menu and back and now liv 1.Più strong, but if you can not reduce the time I find it rather useless

DevinC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Woooooow, these event missions are awesome training levels for a low level like me! Last one I pulled 7700 gold and 480 exp, more than enough to level any of my girls.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well it's only dharma yuki that i cared for. i've been spending lots of time to get her before then i give up due the time's up. but now she's back, she's really back. if now's not the time for revenge then i dunno.. honestly i've enough with this game's bullshits.. so i'll take this event my all

EDIT: HOOOOOOYEAAAAAH I FINALLY GET DHARMA YUKI YES YES YEEEESSS MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

lol sorry for the caps but i've been waiting for a revenge against this dharma yuki in the last event soooo bad. thanks to fruitsmoothie for giving me hope while all is lost lololol. what's left is.. santa. i'm sure you can get the santa too fruitsmoothie. best luck for you
Congrats! :D

I don't know why everybody loves Dharma Yuki so much, she's all anybody really talked about on the Jap forums as well. Is there something I'm missing? I mean she's okay strength wise, but isn't really spectacular. Her tanking ability is awesome but on a mid range attacker it's kind of silly. Is it just the way she looks?

Last edited:

DevinC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, why does everyone go on about Jeanne D'Arc being necessary? I just don't get i-

*gets to Dharma Yuki's last stage* ...Oh. I see it now.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man I was hoping my bad luck on Santa Girl was just that, but I'm still having no luck. Over 50 runs now I believe, added on to how many I ran it last time. They really don't want me to get her, lol.

Man, why does everyone go on about Jeanne D'Arc being necessary? I just don't get i-

*gets to Dharma Yuki's last stage* ...Oh. I see it now.
If you haven't tried hell mode stages yet, wait till you get to 5-6. They spam evolved Elfella's at you. You get to find out what it's like to fight yourself if you use Elfella. So annoying.

DevinC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man I was hoping my bad luck on Santa Girl was just that, but I'm still having no luck. Over 50 runs now I believe, added on to how many I ran it last time. They really don't want me to get her, lol.

If you haven't tried hell mode stages yet, wait till you get to 5-6. They spam evolved Elfella's at you. You get to find out what it's like to fight yourself if you use Elfella. So annoying.
Yeeeeeah... even the two Dharma Yuki's stage pops out every now and again is annoying enough... my own Elfella's can never get close enough to kill them because my front line can't.... move.... an.... inch.... aaaargh Jeanne D'Arc, where are you?!

Been farming 9-5 for a while now :p

theazntiger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lvl 50 - 57 farming yuki and still no card, bah not gonna have enough time to farm the two others at this rate -_-

thordain8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if invadia is worth using or what she does exactly