What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

its pretty much the same as always, the "appear" rate is only that when you get a R+ drop its going to one of the new cards, the general drop rate has not increased at all.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I really wonder if they ever do something with the gold... I already have 800k and is raising like mad, since i haven nothing to do with it.

Ayashimi

Reputation score
Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena

Hello i have not idea to up my level of asuka card the square in the card or she or unlock the other costume i have lv35 the card with what i need to other sexual scene of she unlocking

Blank

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey so I've been bumbling along mostly just trying to get ahold of cards and scenes I like. Grind in story mode, fight PVP a bit. I figured out training and all that.
But I'm trying out this special event story mode thing, trying to get that green haired girl. I got to her fight, and I click battle... and it sends me to some screen with what I believe to be other players. Whats going on?

zeobrowser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that screen is to select a person to help fight the green girl as a 6th member in your group.

Blank

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright one last thing do you know why clicking on any of them doesn't do anything?

Ayashimi

Reputation score
I Much Try The Other Day Up My Asuka

I have other 2 cards with in the picture of she three square with i need more level to avalible the sex scene of these i much time to unlock the other version of my asuka or other sexual of she

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just used up quite a bit of my potions to reach 100 floor. Just a question about completing all floors, is the event H-scene still viewable after event ends?

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just used up quite a bit of my potions to reach 100 floor. Just a question about completing all floors, is the event H-scene still viewable after event ends?
As far as I'm aware of, no. You can only get that H-scene again if you manage to get the event SR.

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, it will remain viewable for 24 hours following the completion of the event. (Until September 12th, 23:59:59 JST.)

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone knows how the new cards works for the event? The UR has a x5 bonus, the HR has x4 and the Rs have a x3 bonus. But I don't know exactly where the bonus applies. I got the R usa team card, that one is high defense crappy attack but I'm not sure if the bonus applies while on the defense team, also, does the bonus applies to the points you get from the raid bosses? I also got a Crackle card (R asmodian card) and put her in the attack team but I'm not sure the extra points I got were from the raid boss being tougher or the bonus too. :confused:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows how the new cards works for the event? The UR has a x5 bonus, the HR has x4 and the Rs have a x3 bonus. But I don't know exactly where the bonus applies. I got the R usa team card, that one is high defense crappy attack but I'm not sure if the bonus applies while on the defense team, also, does the bonus applies to the points you get from the raid bosses? I also got a Crackle card (R asmodian card) and put her in the attack team but I'm not sure the extra points I got were from the raid boss being tougher or the bonus too. :confused:
If I'm not mistaken, it applies towards their attack strength and only works if it's on your Attack Team. Also, seems like you can only encounter the SR Raid Boss when you're in Fever Mode? Not quite sure but that's my observation thus far.

Perhaps it's just me but seems like every time you select your friends for the Raid Bosses, they become temporarily unavailable?

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Perhaps it's just me but seems like every time you select your friends for the Raid Bosses, they become temporarily unavailable?
No, I think this is built into the game. So if you keep only 4 friends, one with each LR card, you don't abuse the friend system for these events.

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

If I'm not mistaken, it applies towards their attack strength and only works if it's on your Attack Team. Also, seems like you can only encounter the SR Raid Boss when you're in Fever Mode? Not quite sure but that's my observation thus far.

Yep, it appears that SR Boss only appears at Fever Mode, but you can get her card in that moment. I have luck and get her already!!

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yep, it appears that SR Boss only appears at Fever Mode, but you can get her card in that moment. I have luck and get her already!!
Lucky you! Congratulations on that! I dearly hope I can get her but thus far my luck with getting SR from the raid bosses are abysmal at best. On the bright side, I landed the limited UR with my 2nd Premium Summon Ticket.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

apparently during the event, there's a message on the friend list saying that you are able to add 30 more friends for that time frame, but clicking on accept for friend requests only goes back to the system telling you that you have reached your max number of friends(which is 20). problem with their system? or is there some important part which I left out?

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No the 30 is related to the current event, you can only shuffle and select 30 of your friends before you are on the cool down that will support you with the event raid bosses.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Need strong friends DESPERATELY. I've got a corpse demon Yatsu Murasaki.
Nick: zarion
ID: 15911120

Since attached thumbnails have awful resolution I'll type her stats here.
Attack: 5784
Defense: 2781
Special ability: Increases the attack power of all your Asmodians by 2500 points.
I have a few other one trick ponies as well, like the spider girl and two vampire girls.

Last edited:

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The SR boss does appear outside Fever mode, it's just rare. I've had her pop up a couple of times.

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The limited availability cards have an attack multiplier while fighting the event bosses, with a few caveats:
1) The multiplier only triggers if they're in your attack team.
2) Combining cards (through torture) doesn't increase the multiplier's effect.
3) Using the cards as helpers doesn't trigger the multiplier.

You can, however, use multiple copies of the same card in your attack deck for a massive attack boost.

Also, seems like you can only encounter the SR Raid Boss when you're in Fever Mode? Not quite sure but that's my observation thus far.

Oboro can be encountered outside Fever Time, although her appearances are rarer than the other bosses'. Friend helper cooldown has been part of the game since the previous boss hunt event. I think it might last around 8 hours or so? I could be mistaken.

In other news, I just used 12 premium tickets and got 9 Rs (9 duplicates, 1 of the time-limited ones: Crackle) and 3 HRs (1 duplicate and 2 copies of Souta/Sayaka? not sure about the pronunciation). I'm this close to throwing my laptop out the window.