What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

is it just me or is the ninja easier to get (as a boss) after floor 30?

i have seen her 4 times today and i have only seen her 4 times total xD

also i almost always get the nun to fight D: (wich is nice sicne she gives me around 3k points)

also does someone has a list of all the LE cards? i would like to know how many cards i wont be able to get xD

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

also i almost always get the nun to fight D: (wich is nice sicne she gives me around 3k points)

also does someone has a list of all the LE cards? i would like to know how many cards i wont be able to get xD
the gatcha page already listed out all cards

Rapossu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody dropped an Rinko form defeating her? I'm trying my best but get nothing by now.
By the way, if you are in tokyo kingdom and want a frient, add me: 15640893

Last edited:

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think the drop rate is really really small, but some people seem to have gotten her as a drop.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well if the rate is the same as the fire nun then i might be able to get her :D (have gotten her 4 times already xD)

btw is there any reason to continue the event after getting 200k points? i already anm at 155k i might reach the 200k tomorrow :3

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm on Yomihara, my ID is 15950077 if anyone's looking for friends there. Seems like half my friends never help out with raid bosses, even during this event when it costs them 0 BP to do so.

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well if the rate is the same as the fire nun then i might be able to get her (have gotten her 4 times already xD)
I'm fairly sure Milia's drop rate is much higher than Rinko's. Already maxed one of the former, with extras to spare, and have yet to find one of the latter.

btw is there any reason to continue the event after getting 200k points? i already anm at 155k i might reach the 200k tomorrow :3
Ranking rewards, event-limited boss card drops. You also receive a random garbage reward for every 10,000 points beyond 200k. I would've preferred a new gacha ticket every 100,000 though.

Sounds like you may have been in fever time. Rinko would drop by and shake her ass all the goddamn time when I was in the lower stages, even when I didn't want her to. But now she hardly appears anymore, fever time or not.

It's not that bad of a position. Getting 4-5 Premium Tickets is probably a better deal than getting this event-limited Rinko.
Haha, watch me get a handful of duplicate [R] cards from those tickets. Grats on the top 2000 ranking. My own has remained stable thus far. Do you guys wake up every two hours in the middle of the night to spend your accumulated BP? Sadly, I don't think I possess that kind of dedication.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Haha, watch me get a handful of duplicate [R] cards from those tickets. Grats on the top 2000 ranking. My own has remained stable thus far. Do you guys wake up every two hours in the middle of the night to spend your accumulated BP? Sadly, I don't think I possess that kind of dedication.
Yeah well... Haven't had any luck getting UR Asagi either. I sure hope I can get her soon enough before Sunday. Damn their low appearance rate! On that note, it seems that the 4 Limited Gacha cards have attack boost to them when fighting raid bosses in this event. From what I gather, UR gets 5x; HR gets 4x and Rs gets 2x but it only works if she's on your attack team and it doesn't affect anything if used by a comrade. I could be wrong in this, perhaps someone can clear the matter up?

Also, not really. There are many times where BP goes unused because of work, sleep, etc.

Here's a question I'll put forth to you guys: Should I use my other SR Murasaki to level up her skill or use 2 of her? Or for that matter, should I even use SRs to level their skills up?

Last edited:

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah well... Haven't had any luck getting UR Asagi either. I sure hope I can get her soon enough before Sunday. Damn their low appearance rate! On that note, it seems that the 4 Limited Gacha cards have attack boost to them when fighting raid bosses in this event. From what I gather, UR gets 5x; HR gets 4x and Rs gets 2x but it only works if she's on your attack team and it doesn't affect anything if used by a comrade. I could be wrong in this, perhaps someone can clear the matter up?

Also, not really. There are many times where BP goes unused because of work, sleep, etc.

Here's a question I'll put forth to you guys: Should I use my other SR Murasaki to level up her skill or use 2 of her? Or for that matter, should I even use SRs to level their skills up?
I usually keep HRs and above...unless you already have 9 cards for optimal attack and defence, it might be better to have more SRs on your side first.

Basically what you mentioned is correct, the event-limited cards will have stronger attacks against the raid bosses in this event. There will be no effect from choosing a friend whose leader card is one of those cards during battles against the raid bosses. However, the effect for Rs is 3 times attack instead of 2.

Your attack power against the event raid bosses will be displayed on the main event page, though your usual attack outside the event remains unchanged. Would've preferred if they let us create a separate deck for the event...it's kinda troublesome if you want to enter the arena and change decks manually everytime.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I usually keep HRs and above...unless you already have 9 cards for optimal attack and defence, it might be better to have more SRs on your side first.

Basically what you mentioned is correct, the event-limited cards will have stronger attacks against the raid bosses in this event. There will be no effect from choosing a friend whose leader card is one of those cards during battles against the raid bosses. However, the effect for Rs is 3 times attack instead of 2.

Your attack power against the event raid bosses will be displayed on the main event page, though your usual attack outside the event remains unchanged. Would've preferred if they let us create a separate deck for the event...it's kinda troublesome if you want to enter the arena and change decks manually everytime.
Thanks for the advice. Well, thus far I have gotten a few SRs (out of a misguided attempt to get UR Asagi which would be fantastic if it happened but alas! RNG, please let me get her before times runs out!) but they are not of the Taimanin variety which is what I build my deck primarily on.

I'd said my attack and defense deck is pretty solid but I certainly won't mind having more extra firepower to deal with Rinko there. I'll just take what I can get.

Personally, I'd be damn pleased if they let us have 2 separate leaders for Attack and Defense decks. UR Taimanin Sakura is a force to be reckoned with if her skills proc, granting 35% defense to all Taimanin cards. The first event Taimanin SR is also on par with her in terms of stats and skills. Certainly not an opponent you'd want to face in the arena.

Tis a pity we weren't on the same server. I'm sure you'll be an excellent friend to rely upon. That said, I wonder if which cards you picked in the beginning influenced which servers you're on?

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the advice. Well, thus far I have gotten a few SRs (out of a misguided attempt to get UR Asagi which would be fantastic if it happened but alas! RNG, please let me get her before times runs out!) but they are not of the Taimanin variety which is what I build my deck primarily on.

I'd said my attack and defense deck is pretty solid but I certainly won't mind having more extra firepower to deal with Rinko there. I'll just take what I can get.

Personally, I'd be damn pleased if they let us have 2 separate leaders for Attack and Defense decks. UR Taimanin Sakura is a force to be reckoned with if her skills proc, granting 35% defense to all Taimanin cards. The first event Taimanin SR is also on par with her in terms of stats and skills. Certainly not an opponent you'd want to face in the arena.

Tis a pity we weren't on the same server. I'm sure you'll be an excellent friend to rely upon. That said, I wonder if which cards you picked in the beginning influenced which servers you're on?
Hmmm...I dun really know about the selection process. I picked Asuka and is in the Yomihara server.

Anyway, I would still choose to keep the SRs if I were you. You never know how your luck will turn out. Perhaps in future you will end up with more cards of the other types, or maybe the game will install a feature for players to trade cards/items with others.

As for having 2 separate leaders, I'm not too keen on that though. haha. High rarity cards are very hard to come by and once you get one, it is a nice to know that you can have her in both attack and defence team as the leader. I got the LR Asagi by stroke of luck early game and she had helped me alot since then as the leader with her 6000+ atk and def. Of coz, the ideal deck would be to have Oboro as the atk leader and Asuka as the def leader, but I doubt I will be that lucky to get more LRs without paying a single cent. So making two uses out of one card is better to me.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm...I dun really know about the selection process. I picked Asuka and is in the Yomihara server.
I picked Sakura and ended up in the Tokyo server. So I'm wondering if those who picked Asuka ended up in Yomihara and those who picked Sakura ended up in Tokyo server.

Anyway, I would still choose to keep the SRs if I were you. You never know how your luck will turn out. Perhaps in future you will end up with more cards of the other types, or maybe the game will install a feature for players to trade cards/items with others.

As for having 2 separate leaders, I'm not too keen on that though. haha. High rarity cards are very hard to come by and once you get one, it is a nice to know that you can have her in both attack and defence team as the leader. I got the LR Asagi by stroke of luck early game and she had helped me alot since then as the leader with her 6000+ atk and def. Of coz, the ideal deck would be to have Oboro as the atk leader and Asuka as the def leader, but I doubt I will be that lucky to get more LRs without paying a single cent. So making two uses out of one card is better to me.
Yeah well... LR Asagi is sort of the balanced type. LR Oboro and LR Asuka is far superior in terms of offense and defense respectively, though I wonder how much LR Asuka's skill will contribute to defense, adding 1700 DEF to all members, compared to say UR Sakura who adds 35% Defense to all Taimanin members. But her Defense stats is impressive enough as it is, though LR Oboro would be a most welcome addition to those who prefer to hunt raid bosses.

It's always a luck-based game, this. Otherwise, it wouldn't be profitable, no? Almost any games involving cards are. I should know, I was in Valkyrie Crusade but it's a bit more fair in terms of cards distribution. That LR Asagi I have was a stroke of luck as well, using an SR ticket, as is the other 2 UR Sakura, both of which via Premium Tickets.

I just hope that they'll reintroduce the previous cards again somewhere down the line. The completionist in me cringe at all those lost cards.

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Personally, I'd be damn pleased if they let us have 2 separate leaders for Attack and Defense decks.
I actually wouldn't like that much. The game is already mighty shallow in terms of strategy, having two separate leader slots would just simplify deck building even further, as well as render a large number of cards obsolete or utterly useless. At least with the current state of affairs, one still needs to take certain things into consideration.

That said, I wonder if which cards you picked in the beginning influenced which servers you're on?
Naw. I took Sakura and ended up on Yomihara. Incidentally, I know another player who started off with Ingrid and also ended up on the same server, so it almost certainly has nothing to do with it.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I actually wouldn't like that much. The game is already mighty shallow in terms of strategy, having two separate leader slots would just simplify deck building even further, as well as render a large number of cards obsolete or utterly useless. At least with the current state of affairs, one still needs to take certain things into consideration.
Mmm... Certainly this game could use some variation in gameplay. I think it's safe to say most stay for the CGs by all these prominent artists... which is then posted online within a few days.

That said, in terms of cards' skill, there are quite a number of cards that have skills that are inferior to others of the same rarity but I guess they might compensate by having better stats.

Naw. I took Sakura and ended up on Yomihara. Incidentally, I know another player who started off with Ingrid and also ended up on the same server, so it almost certainly has nothing to do with it.
Ah, fair enough. Thanks for clearing that up. Seems like it's just random assignment then.

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to delete people ? I have no clue how to do that if it's possible.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to delete people ? I have no clue how to do that if it's possible.
If you mean deleting friends from the list, it's the button on the left on the friend's main page marked: 解除.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there ios no reason to kick away your cards in this game xD

the inventory can hold a lot of cards and i have yet to feel the need of throwing away rare cards for any reason...

i mean if there is no event you can easily get around 5k silver medals a day thats atround 25 units. from those im pretty sure you can get aroun 5 rare or higher.

just keep feeding the cards till you have your rares and HR at level 5 xD.

also in a few seconds im going to get my first Sr :3 wish me luck

5 seconds after this post was made i went checked my cards and noticed i had around 30 grunts and feed them to one of my HR....im a big dumbass

a few hours after this post was made i made this edit xD

just reached lvl 30 and my card limit went from 75-80 if we consider that we start at 50 cards max. then this means that card space in this game is meaningless... just dont throw away those leveled cards thats just pointless.....

btw i finally got my first card at skill lvl 5 :D

(btw V2.0 is there a way to get boss cards again to increase their skills? i havernt seen any of those drop after their initial battle....)

Last edited:

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you mean deleting friends from the list, it's the button on the left on the friend's main page marked: 解除.
Do you mind telling me where the friends list is ?

Or is it this ?
[/IMG]