What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

We seem to have figured it out - what was throwing us off about the total was that it actually factors in the DEF of the attack row too.

So it goes:
Defense Team DEF + Leader DEF
+
Ally DEF
+
Attack Team DEF
+
(Leader Skills + Attack Team Skills + Defense Team Skills + Ally Skills)

Another thing I found was that defense skills from the defense row don't work on the leader card or ally card. (Also doesn't work on the card casting the skill, obviously)
@MajinLuffy: I believe that this might answer your question.

Well, usually, activity coincides with new events or new cards being announced.

On another note, finally gotten that dark skinned blonde HR. I can sleep easy now!

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh, that explains it, this event is just about to finish. I'm trying really hard now to finish the tower before it ends. Though I know I won't be among the first 2000 in the ranking I want to get the H scene at least, and some gacha tickets along the way.

About the skills...so, the defense team skills always activate? If so, that's a whole new strategy to consider...so far I've a pure Demon deck because I chose Ingrid at the beginning then I got the SR Ingrid, so I tried to take advantage of that card skill. For the defense team I just put whoever got the highest defense.

Taima Nin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Defense and Attack Team both activate only 50 percent of the time. This is despite how it doesn't directly show you the defense team's activations (only way you can tell is from how much your HP is during the actual raid boss fight).

The only skills that active 100 percent of the time are your leader card and the ally card, whether it's an ally you picked or one you're assisting with a raid boss.

That bit about the defense team's skills not working on the leader or ally has been questioned elsewhere, although without much reason, since it seemed pretty clear that was the case after adding up the numbers. I could be wrong and may do some more testing at some point in the future, but if somebody already figured out something I missed, I'd be glad to know.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I see. They should fix that, there should be something that tells whether it activated or not. How would I know if a skill like "enemy type defense -x%" from the defense team activated? I'd like to know if how my team performed in a battle was with or without skills. Also, they don't even list the skills from the defense team on the arena =\

Thanks for the info!

Well...managed to beat the event 10 minutes before it ended, got my HR ticket and saw the event. If I had played just a bit more I would have gotten 2 gacha tickets in the rankings prizes but the info on my ranking was not updated before it ended so I didn't know until it did :(

Btw...is there going to be, or is there a way to get SR gacha tickets besides being above 2000th in this event? Or at least some other way to get those cards.

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well...managed to beat the event 10 minutes before it ended, got my HR ticket and saw the event. If I had played just a bit more I would have gotten 2 gacha tickets in the rankings prizes but the info on my ranking was not updated before it ended so I didn't know until it did :(

Btw...is there going to be, or is there a way to get SR gacha tickets besides being above 2000th in this event? Or at least some other way to get those cards.
As far as I'm aware, being ranked 2000 and above nets you SR Corrupted Murakami (The one with the scene for beating the tower). On that note, managed to end up at rank 980 when the event ended, netting me 2 copies of her.

It seems that there will be new cards added to the gacha list (on a more permanent level this time) along with an increase in UR drop rate from premium gacha, but not rare medals gacha.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Oh...so...how do you get SR and HR tickets for the special gacha? :confused: it's just used for events? (sorry, my first event here)

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

As far as I'm aware, being ranked 2000 and above nets you SR Corrupted Murakami (The one with the scene for beating the tower). On that note, managed to end up at rank 980 when the event ended, netting me 2 copies of her.

It seems that there will be new cards added to the gacha list (on a more permanent level this time) along with an increase in UR drop rate from premium gacha, but not rare medals gacha.
Damn, you must've spent a ridiculous amount of money, I only got to 1589 with 12036 points. I started with around 88 or so max HP and ended with 102.

Doesn't look like the new cards are permanent as you said they were. Two HR, one UR and three R and they all expire on the 13 of this month.
Goddammit, this is vexing. Why can't they just make them all permanent to supplement the already existing roster? It's not like they aren't already making a shitton of money by jewing the tower events and PVP events like no tomorrow.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn, you must've spent a ridiculous amount of money, I only got to 1589 with 12036 points. I started with around 88 or so max HP and ended with 102.

Doesn't look like the new cards are permanent as you said they were. Two HR, one UR and three R and they all expire on the 13 of this month.
Goddammit, this is vexing. Why can't they just make them all permanent to supplement the already existing roster? It's not like they aren't already making a shitton of money by jewing the tower events and PVP events like no tomorrow.
nope, MercSpy is correct, the new cards are permanent. From now until 13, the rate at which you will get the cards is supposedly increased. After the 13, you can still get the cards, but they will appear at a normal rate.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To add to that, DMM is running a special promotion in that if you buy DMM points, you get 50% extra points on top of it, so you might want to try your luck with getting those elusive URs, should you choose to. The promotion period starts from Aug 8 until 18 but personally speaking, the increased summon rates probably isn't all it's hyped up to be. Probably around 2% chance of getting a UR? Maybe less?

As for my ranking, well... not as much as you would think. I have stored up a modest amount of Full HP Recovery and Half HP Recovery potions and used them incessantly during the Double EXP period, so I leveled up once or twice (or thrice) during those period which I promptly used to get more exp (and points). By the end of it, I only have half of my Half HP potions remaining. Need to restock them again.

Oh...so...how do you get SR and HR tickets for the special gacha? :confused: it's just used for events? (sorry, my first event here)
The SR and HR Premium Tickets were handed out during the last event where you battle other players for points. There are 2 of each to be claimed but I've only managed to claim 1 of each. The 1st SR ticket took 500pts, a feat all on its own, let alone claiming the 2nd one which took 3,000pts.

Last edited:

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, well. Didn't get the pink haired new girl, but if she's permanent I'm not going to stress. She'll turn up.

I did get 5* Murasaki, so it's not all bad.

GingerToast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there only 7 chapters of quests at the moment? Just want to make sure my account isn't bugged or something.

Taima Nin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, only seven right now. Nothing amazing happens when you complete it - you beat the boss, get the chapter complete message, and that's it - so I can see why you'd be confused.

Right now I'm trying to get the scrolls I missed on other stages, then after that I'll probably focus on Chapter 2, Stage 5, which apparently has the best EXP vs HP cost output after the math is done (4 EXP for 3 HP).

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I really hate the premium gatcha, I never get anything more then 3 stars which I also get from basic medal gatcha.

Used 5 tickets in all I got was 2 stars with 3 already owned. :rolleyes:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I really hate the premium gatcha, I never get anything more then 3 stars which I also get from basic medal gatcha.

Used 5 tickets in all I got was 2 stars with 3 already owned. :rolleyes:
I think it's safe to say anyone would hate it because of how low the chances are of acquiring SR and above. It's their way of making money after all but sometimes you do get lucky.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

The SR and HR Premium Tickets were handed out during the last event where you battle other players for points. There are 2 of each to be claimed but I've only managed to claim 1 of each. The 1st SR ticket took 500pts, a feat all on its own, let alone claiming the 2nd one which took 3,000pts.
I see. Well, it seems then that they will keep the special gacha for events seeing how they used too in the last event.

About the DMM points campaign, it looks like it's only for one purchase while it lasts, or at least that's what I understood in the kind-of-broken english translation. They may be referring to a buy per day... don't know. So, keep that in mind when buying.

And yes, I hate the premium gacha too. With the 10 premium gacha per 3000 points sale I just got one SR Ingrid, everything else were mostly R and some HR. And using every ticket I've gotten since I started I just got one more SR, everything else has been mostly stuff I have gotten with normal medals too. :(

Though so far most cards I have seen have their uses, specially if the skill is maxed. The only card I have seen that I thought was worthless was a USA scientist, Frea something I think. Stats way too low and the skill is way to weak compared to most cards but I guess if that's one of the first ones you get it could be useful. Which reminds me, I kind of "feel bad" about the grunts common cards, a lot have some great artwork and they are only useful for "food".

PD: I sure could use having more than one deck and just swap them, instead of manually changing it everytime =/

Last edited:

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I see. Well, it seems then that they will keep the special gacha for events seeing how they used too in the last event.

About the DMM points campaign, it looks like it's only for one purchase while it lasts, or at least that's what I understood in the kind-of-broken english translation. They may be referring to a buy per day... don't know. So, keep that in mind when buying.

And yes, I hate the premium gacha too. With the 10 premium gacha per 3000 points sale I just got one SR Ingrid, everything else were mostly R and some HR. And using every ticket I've gotten since I started I just got one more SR, everything else has been mostly stuff I have gotten with normal medals too. :(

Though so far most cards I have seen have their uses, specially if the skill is maxed. The only card I have seen that I thought was worthless was a USA scientist, Frea something I think. Stats way too low and the skill is way to weak compared to most cards but I guess if that's one of the first ones you get it could be useful. Which reminds me, I kind of "feel bad" about the grunts common cards, a lot have some great artwork and they are only useful for "food".

PD: I sure could use having more than one deck and just swap them, instead of manually changing it everytime =/

The cards' stats are proportionate to their cost. A cost 7 R will generally have lower stats than Rs with cost 8 or higher. There are also cards with high attack in exchange for low defense and vice versa. In Frea's case, she's a card with balanced stats...with attack and defense neither too high nor too low.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Honestly, I had not thought about the cost because that was never an issue, yet. But you are right, R Asuka is from the same team, has balanced stats and the same skill but stronger and costs 9 instead of 7. I suppose if someone gets lots of strong cards at the beginning he wouldn't be able to use them all.

Suzakurenzan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello, im stalked this forum quite a bit since monmusu quest2 because of rpm eroge >___>
and just found this thread lol

As far as i know Stage 2-5 is the best farming stage...
because of 3 cost / 4 exp
but still makes me wonder...
do the enemies we fight at latter stage give more exp than stage 2 or only visual?

And also here my stats page imgur.com/oG5YlJ6

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Chapter 2-5 has a 33% HP to EXP yield, it is the best for farming, later stages only get worse. Chapter 7-5 is the latest, there are no more no chapters after 7 at present.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

new event coming up. in addition to the usual special quest, there will be raid bosses, and defeating them will yield points required for ranking.