What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

I just got one of those event tickets, but I can't for the life of me figure out where I'm supposed to redeem this damn thing.
It doesn't show up in the Premium Gacha section.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just got one of those event tickets, but I can't for the life of me figure out where I'm supposed to redeem this damn thing.
It doesn't show up in the Premium Gacha section.
I looked up the news board and they say you'll be able to use those special tickets from July 28th 10AM

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Dammit, I was planning on using it to try one last time at getting the event exclusive 4 cards, but they're gone forever now.
I only managed to get the green-haired loli.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Bleeding hell, somebody got 3,000 pts for the event. I'm hard pressed to reach 500 pts and somebody got 6 times as much.

As for the last event, I only managed to get the HR Green-Haired Girl and the R Doctor. Would have love to have gotten the UR Asuka but alas...

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

preview of some upcoming new cards (probably time restricted as well)

Attachments

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Certainly wouldn't mind getting the first 2 cards but I have already spent my HR and SR ticket. Still have 1 Premium Ticket remaining.

Quite annoyed that both HR and SR tickets didn't give me Taimanin cards to bolster my team.

I'm so envious of those people that managed to get a LR.

Edit: Seems like the next event starts tomorrow at 3pm JST. Going to the same as the one before. A race to reach Stage 100 and getting enough points for a SR card. So I'm guessing the 4 new cards are also going to be time-limited.

Last edited:

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i noticed that there is something like enter code and claim gift(potionx2 and 1 premium ticket).Do you guys know what to enter?

myrmidon43

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what I gathered, it's a code from buying an Asagi or Yukikaze dakimakura from their online shop. They're sold out already.

Eckoblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the tickets for the new event?

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

stage race and 2000place event again and the first place almost hit 6K :(

myrmidon43

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This post comes a minute later and it's at 9.6k now. This is utterly terrifying. I just spent all that time getting to 40, barely. Jeez. Can't tell if I'm jealous or repulsed.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Those guys are already in the 90's with probably close to 200 HP. They're not spending as much money as you think they are.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Those guys are already in the 90's with probably close to 200 HP. They're not spending as much money as you think they are.
Even with that they need to spent a considerable amount.

Buts it cool they add the skip button, now you dont need to click every time, but just once and hp is deducted and stage cleared.

Also stage 100 now gives a HR ticket instead of normal premium gatcha.

This post comes a minute later and it's at 9.6k now. This is utterly terrifying. I just spent all that time getting to 40, barely. Jeez. Can't tell if I'm jealous or repulsed.
on my server the first guy already has 50k+

Last edited:

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They've probably written macros specifically to play the game for them

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They've probably written macros specifically to play the game for them
even with macros they are limited by the amount of regeneration, to reach this high in this short time they spent money, loads of money. :p

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm saving all my tickets and coins until the new batch of time restricted event cards come in. Any clue on when that might be? Also I noticed a new event of some sort, apparently you're supposed to input a code that you get somewhere. Anyone who knows more about this thing?

zeobrowser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you have to buy their Dakimuras to get the code which is sold out anyway

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seeing how fast the CGs spread around the internet makes me feel bad i ever started "playing" this "game". Anyway, whoever's interested you can find pretty much every CG at ...and probably in twenty other places by now.
I've tried to play these DMM time wasting simulators a few times now, and I've yet to see one that had any sort of incentive to keep playing once the CG got leaked to imagedump sites. PvE? Push big button and auto-win. PvP? Player with the highest level rares wins. Social? Well, even if the game was in English there's really no interaction with other players beyond clicking them for a boost against bosses. The bosses almost pretend to have some depth to them, but once the 'fight' starts you have no control over the outcome.

I get these are meant to be simple phone games to try and suck in some quick money before people get bored and move on, but why would anyone spend money on them? The payoff, the hentai elements, can be found for free with 0 time required to be invested. I don't know, maybe I'm just getting old and don't understand what the current generation of gamers finds fun.