What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Pero Pero Saimin

Haha, the level 100 boss is the little tiny doll accompanying the main girl.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haha, the level 100 boss is the little tiny doll accompanying the main girl.
I noticed :3 Hope she's in the cgs for the SR girl, I miss the chibi/loli succubus.

They fixed the timers counting down weird times and I haven't been forced to stop spinning a roulette yet from my stamina/attack power mysteriously going below 0, so they may have even fixed that problem as well. Great job Pero developer people lol. The daily window isn't refreshing/resetting constantly for me either currently.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The notice page says if you log in on the 25th, you'll get a present o.o

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OMG, killing that level 100 boss is insane EP!
Only about 2 minutes in and you used that many attacks? You don't waste time eh? Dat multiplier.

The notice page says if you log in on the 25th, you'll get a present o.o
Oh man, I hope it's something like free SR gacha tickets. I've never had one before.

It seems there'll also be a DMM maintenance tomorrow at December 19, 2013 (Thursday) AM4: 00 ~ AM9: 00 Japan time. 14 hours ahead of EST time I think, so that'll be Wednesday the 18th at 12pm-5pm for me.

Lol grats on the SR girl already Kroset.

Ugh that moment when you trash 25-30 orange potions without spawning a mega x.X

Last edited:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Holy cow, Kroset, how the hell did you already get the ultra card? How many consumables do you got stashed away?!

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I received a ton from the colo boxes last event ^^

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I made some spaces if anybody wants to add me, these events are good for noticing inactive people that haven't participated in them.

ID: 12660566

I hate spawning the level 100 mega bosses. I never know if I should skip them or half their health and see if anybody on my list can kill it, lol. Right when I was going to take a break. Oh nice, Poon hit it :D

Thanks Beroxxus :D Just came back to see it got wrecked by you and Poon. Taking out a 100 Mega Boss feels awesome lol

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think they also fixed the bug with the Stamina and HP. Good update ^^

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think they also fixed the bug with the Stamina and HP. Good update ^^
Yep :) Very good. This would have been a nightmare if those bugs persisted.

I found out orange potions pay for themselves if you have enough active friends spawning bosses. I've used over a hundred so far and have more money than when I started from the boss rewards. I have been able to spawn so many of the mega bosses thanks to these, feels good. It does suck when you get a normal boss spawn streak of 20 or more in a row though.

Also everybody: Remember the last few days usually dies down on people spawning mega bosses, so it's good to work hard the first few days or you might have trouble reaching 300 for the SR girl before the end.

Last edited:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yup yup, I've accumulated 132 ultra kills over the course of this first night. I think that's a good enough lead for now.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup yup, I've accumulated 132 ultra kills over the course of this first night. I think that's a good enough lead for now.
Nice :) I thought I was doing good with 117.

That'd be cool if they tracked how many mega bosses you spawn. I'm curious. It'd be fun to see friends' mega boss spawn numbers too. People might compete to spawn more mega bosses than each other so there'd be more to go around.

Spanwed a level 100 again x.X At least it's a good time to take a break...

Last edited:

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Jeeze, how do you guys get so many kills? I have like 34 the first night.

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Same I only have 38, I guess I'm not getting the SR since I just don't have enough active friends to spawn them =\

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

man I really need to clear out my friend list. Too many of them inactive that its really hurting my score. On a side note, does anyone know what the requirements for opening the GHQ missions are? I have a feeling they're tied to the missions of the main story, and are locked until you're either progressing through the mission or have cleared it. Would like it if someone could confirm

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, it tells you which chapter you need to clear to unlock certain ones. Basically it's the same chapter as the cards you would get them from.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same I only have 38, I guess I'm not getting the SR since I just don't have enough active friends to spawn them =\
I was lower level than you when the last version of this event came around and I got her. How I did it:

1. Try to add random high levels from the left side of your friendslist, they pop up there sometimes. I got lucky and found some really active helpful high levels that saved me (Along with all the awesome people from here :3). You shouldn't have anybody too low on your list or anybody that isn't participating in the event. Their statistics show in their profile, if it's all 0's, just delete them.
2. Play 24/7 lol
3. Make sure to buy some pink potions at least to weaken strong mega bosses, orange potions will help you summon your own but can get pricey at lower levels.

Sidenote: Wow this game really has about every fetish known to mankind...I found an N girl getting railed with stomach buldge by what looks like an bear/yeti, and I just found an SR girl that is borderline guro in her final image (Hung up in bondage by fishing line I think and bleeding from it). I thought it was weird how many girls seem to have peeing and such...I've seen enemas as well. There's some bestiality too with dogs, there's tentacles.... and obviously all the loli. They sure try to touch on everything, I'm kind of surprised they'd have all this in an online game. I wonder what I'll find next, it's like a game to find the strangest images haha. It seems like they put the really weird fetishes on mostly N girls.

What's the weirdest images you guys have seen? Have any surprised you yet? Not saying anything is wrong with any of these fetishes, I'm just amazed they're in a popular online game like this where loli/bestiality and the like are usually not around/allowed. It's kind of cool in a way. The dark-skinned, pink haired army N girl getting railed by the bear surprised me. I leveled her all at once to 100 from her 3rd image where she's just nude, so it was just like "SUDDENLY BEAR SEX AND GIANT STOMACH BULGE FROM OUT OF NOWHERE", lol.

Last edited:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

"Weird"? Probably the R card with the slingshot. Just... just what is going on there? She's clad in armor, but has nothing but a slingshot, and then she gets naked and now there's chickens eating feed off of her body? Wha?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Weird"? Probably the R card with the slingshot. Just... just what is going on there? She's clad in armor, but has nothing but a slingshot, and then she gets naked and now there's chickens eating feed off of her body? Wha?
Lmao, that was one of my first level 100's and it made me "wat" too. It reminds me of a drawing I saw by redrantem.

You're doing good so far acely, you should be fine.

That moment when you come back from being afk for a bit and your entire attack list is filled with mega bosses, then you go into "panic gotta-whack-em-all before-they-expire" mode.

Last edited: