What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Pero Pero Saimin

And what the devil, they put the bottle consumables from the boss event in the briefcase prize pool. What's the point of this...
yeah kinda of a weird prize, but I guess you can look at it as 5k coins that you wont have to spend next raid, assuming that you use potions to begin with.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It'd be really nice if they expanded your girl inventory to be like a full page type thing where you could see 30ish girls or more at once and scroll through them quickly. It's pretty painful finding the right girl once you're over 100, even with all the sort functions. Seems they didn't plan the UI too well for this many girls. Scroll through 4 girls at a time to find one of 118... I can't imagine what it's like when you have like 150+

Czetto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1st gold key used after 25 th floors passed.
Got this card. (ノ≧∀≦)ノ
img142.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=409803186_peropero_2_122_545lo.jpg

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what'd be really nice is if you could convert keys into higher level keys...bronze->silver->gold

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1st gold key used after 25 th floors passed.
Got this card. (ノ≧∀≦)ノ
img142.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=409803186_peropero_2_122_545lo.jpg
Congrats! :D

Haha, right after I replied to this, Backuphero opened a silver chest of mine and got me that card as well. Thanks backuphero! I'll be trying to open all your chests lol.

Last edited:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what'd be really nice is if you could convert keys into higher level keys...bronze->silver->gold
If they did that, they'd definitely make pink keys way harder to find, since you can presently get one key with every N gacha ticket you buy.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If they did that, they'd definitely make pink keys way harder to find, since you can presently get one key with every N gacha ticket you buy.
Yeah, they are really easy to obtain. Even at a 10 to 1 ratio like the lick items it would be too easy to get silver/gold chests for anybody that had some money saved up for this.

Hope you're all doing well in this. It seems pretty easy to reach floor 100 for a mid level player, a lot of high level players have already reached it. I imagine floor 200 will be a nightmare, I wonder how many days we'll have to get from 101 to 200. I'd guess another week.

Anybody going for a high ranking? I think my only chance to get the special stamp girl card is those random stamp reward places. I'll aim for 8585'th place :p

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe there should be a way to convert them, just like with the wildcards. Use 10 pink keys and 1000 pero to get a silver, then 10 silver and 1000 pero for 1 gold. It's a good idea I think, and we non-payers wouldn't probably be able to get too many.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, I wasn't saying it wasn't a good idea, but given far out of reach this event is for free players, I can totally see them removing the keys from tickets if they added a key conversion ability.

If I remember right, my medal ranking last time was like, 10,000-somethingth place. This event is NOT free-player-friendly at all, especially with our assumption about them putting event tickets in the prize pools turning out to be false.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I wasn't saying it wasn't a good idea, but given far out of reach this event is for free players, I can totally see them removing the keys from tickets if they added a key conversion ability.

If I remember right, my medal ranking last time was like, 10,000-somethingth place. This event is NOT free-player-friendly at all, especially with our assumption about them putting event tickets in the prize pools turning out to be false.
Yeah, rankings in this type of event will be off-limits forever for me... Which is sad, so many SR lost and will lose as many in future events. But at least we can get R+SR from ascending the dungeon(or descending, I dunno if floors go upwards or downwards) and an SR from suitcases, so it's not a bad deal.

Also.WHY DO I GET THIS CHICK INSTEAD OF THE CUTE GIRLS IN FIGHTS? I wanna see the doll girl and the monk girl again, this kind of event is my only chance >.<

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, rankings in this type of event will be off-limits forever for me... Which is sad, so many SR lost and will lose as many in future events. But at least we can get R+SR from ascending the dungeon(or descending, I dunno if floors go upwards or downwards) and an SR from suitcases, so it's not a bad deal.

Also.WHY DO I GET THIS CHICK INSTEAD OF THE CUTE GIRLS IN FIGHTS? I wanna see the doll girl and the monk girl again, this kind of event is my only chance >.<
I miss the monk girl and the doll girl.
the new girl that the replaced, I don't like me. xD

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well they gotta make incentive for paying players. It sucks, but oh well. At least you kind of have a lottery chance of winning the SR girl by getting one of the random position ranks between 1k-9999k. Even that may be impossible though...I went to sleep with like rank 2-3kish and I'm already up to 8k. Man so many locked chests... It seems like the silver/gold keys are far too rare.

Is "Ace" one of you? Not sure if I should add them unless they're from here. We could really do with an updated player list.

Last edited:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Incentive is one thing, but with the event ticket stuff the rankings are completely out of reach for free players. They already had a leg up with consumable spamming, but the event multipliers make it so those cards are mandatory for ranking high.

piroCK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Incentive is one thing, but with the event ticket stuff the rankings are completely out of reach for free players. They already had a leg up with consumable spamming, but the event multipliers make it so those cards are mandatory for ranking high.
yeah thats sad for free players , but for me , i play because i like it and dont really care much about the ranking .
btw anyone knows if old event SRcards comeback at a later time ? or are there always a once in lifetime chance to get , cause missing like 50 SR Cards you never get a chance to get will be like missing 500k total power + the R and N cards :confused:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah thats sad for free players , but for me , i play because i like it and dont really care much about the ranking .
btw anyone knows if old event SRcards comeback at a later time ? or are there always a once in lifetime chance to get , cause missing like 50 SR Cards you never get a chance to get will be like missing 500k total power + the R and N cards :confused:
I have seen once an old Rare in an Event ticket, but haven't gotten many so I don't know about the rest.

Would like a chance to get old cards as well.

And I hope that they give event tickets sometimes again like the ones in the last Colosseum event. It's hard enough for us, at least they can give us a nice reward for playing a lot or something.

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have seen once an old Rare in an Event ticket, but haven't gotten many so I don't know about the rest.

Would like a chance to get old cards as well.

And I hope that they give event tickets sometimes again like the ones in the last Colosseum event. It's hard enough for us, at least they can give us a nice reward for playing a lot or something.
now the Colosseum is definitely the best event :D

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

now the Colosseum is definitely the best event :D
I agree. If they continue the idea with that 300/400 box, it will be awesome. Even if you are unlucky, as long as you play, you can get cool stuff like Peronamin/Peropurin, an event ticket for every box, and the SR too. Plus card open, wildcards and more.

I am pretty sure they will change it though because it was so good for us free players. Guess we will know in 2 weeks.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

All I know is, if there's another box this time... I'm saving my spin tickets. Not letting another squirrel girl incident happen this time, no sir.