What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Pero Pero Saimin

I was going to take it easy now that I pretty much got the last goal I can achieve...but I still find myself refreshing my battle window constantly. Curse this game. The super boss assist reward tree is awesome and I'm about to make 150. That delicious 3x 15 gold licks.

Glad Keima and Kroset got the lil' Succubus, Mud is extremely close too and should get it. I hope DarkAlice can make it in time.

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

3 more candies... Halloween SR girl get. HOORAY, I didn't think I'd make it.

So what can you do in the event girl window afterwards? I see you can cycle through their costumes, anything else with the text or anything?
Yep, it's just there to let you enjoy the different reply patterns they prepared depending on the word you enter.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was going to take it easy now that I pretty much got the last goal I can achieve...but I still find myself refreshing my battle window constantly. Curse this game. The super boss assist reward tree is awesome and I'm about to make 150. That delicious 3x 15 gold licks.

Glad Keima and Kroset got the lil' Succubus, Mud is extremely close too and should get it. I hope DarkAlice can make it in time.
Well the event lasts till Sunday. I sure hope I'll make it in time as well.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Lol jeez. Ive been doing fights for 4 days and Ive barely broken 90k EP. Everyone on my list has basically gone dark, no activity, no fights :|

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Holy shit, Kroset, that friend on your list who was looking for level 100 ultras is insane! SO MUCH DAMAGE.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That's what happens when you slap a 14x modifier on someone with 1m power @_@;;

Darn this quick maintenance was unexpected, I had a few points left to use too.

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn you candies, why are you so elusive! still 54 shy from the sr and everyone seems to have stopped sending support requests.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Damn you candies, why are you so elusive! still 54 shy from the sr and everyone seems to have stopped sending support requests.
I feel ya. I am 27 away still. I keep getting 5k coins reward or SR card levelers.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't spawned a mega boss in like 3 days even though I've been trying constantly. I always spawn bosses quickly but it's never a mega boss.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, yeah, if you're not using the orange bottles it can take quite a while. I posted before about having to reset 18 times to get an ultra boss, though thankfully that was a one-off, looks like.

Got the succubus card tonight! Now I can finally go do other stuff away from the Internet instead of hovering around the website all day!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, not worth it for a newbie like me to buy them. I have some people on my list that still one shot the bosses I spawn (Though that's winding down now). I'd be like half the strength I am currently and maybe if I was lucky, I would have spawned a couple at best. Really sucky odds, I must have spawned at least a hundred normal bosses since the 2nd stage begun and I think only 2-3 megas. I bought a pink potion too that I never even got to use on one.

Hopefully the next time one of these events comes around, I can afford to waste more gold. I seem to have a good portion of the gacha girls now. I'll certainly be saving some up for the next time. I'm interested in seeing what the other kind of event is like.

I wonder if we can take control of the first post? It'd be nice to update the active player list and events.

Last edited:

piroCK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gratz you guys on the Succubus card :)
i hope i can make it too , well if i dont sleep , eat and dont do anything else that is . :rolleyes:
but i dont have many "heavy hitters" in my friend list . :p

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If we typed one up, we could probably bug Lesher to do it. He doesn't seem to be playing this game anymore, but he oughta still be around here somewheres.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If we typed one up, we could probably bug Lesher to do it. He doesn't seem to be playing this game anymore, but he oughta still be around here somewheres.
Not sure if it's possible, but I think I read in this forum that you can ask the thread creator to let you edit the first post or something. I wouldn't mind updating once in a while with new events/players and stuff.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even your friendslist size can limit your potential in this event. The succubus card is really meant for older players. I'm trying not to be too sad about it, even though I hate missing limited content and have played obsessively since the start.

I couldn't have gotten anything without the awesome people on my friendslist after all. They all deserve the card more than I do. I mean out of 178 mega boss kills/assists, I think only 2-3 were spawned by me. I could only even attempt to spawn so many because stronger people on my list kept cleaning up my bosses for me so quickly. Mud for example has been spawning them constantly (Along with Keima, Kroset) and it even took them so long to get her.

I feel like I'd only have about a 3rd of my attack and like half the girls I do without the people in this thread on my list lol. This event is pretty brutal to newcomers.

Gratz you guys on the Succubus card :)
i hope i can make it too , well if i dont sleep , eat and dont do anything else that is . :rolleyes:
but i dont have many "heavy hitters" in my friend list . :p
Goodluck on it and grats Mud :D Glad you finally got it.

Last edited:

piroCK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I couldn't have gotten anything without the awesome people on my friendslist after all. They all deserve the card more than I do. I mean out of 178 mega boss kills/assists, I think only 2-3 were spawned by me. I could only even attempt to spawn so many because stronger people on my list kept cleaning up my bosses for me so quickly. Mud for example has been spawning them constantly (Along with Keima, Kroset) and it even took them so long to get her.
yes , same here :D you guys are awesome.
its just i really love cute demon girls :eek: , but i guess im trying to hard and with 178 kills you got bigger chance then me , im at 127 now and its only 3 days left.
oh , and i send you friend request FruitSmoothie, shame on me that i missed that , sorry

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its just i really love cute demon girls :eek:

oh , and i send you friend request FruitSmoothie, shame on me that i missed that , sorry
Don't we all, don't we all~

Added, thanks :)

Buh, somebody sent me another message, something about the succubus card judging by the 300 in the message. I think they just obtained it, not sure what they're saying though. I haven't slept yet, 208 mega succubus kills/assists. I don't know if I should get my hopes up but dang I've been trying hard. If I just miss it, I'll cry lol. I'd rather be way off but now that it's over 200, it looks so close x.x If this pace just holds a couple more days.

Fuuuuuckkkk I spawned a level 100 mega boss. Welp, that pink potion finally came in handy x.X

My friend Poon 3 hit for over 40 million...dat modifier. I love Poon.

Kroset your Big boss Succubus kills/assists are absurd.

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Using all these purins on them haha.. running out soon :x

And yesss got that stage 4 SR, I might blow some namins searching on the last day just for the stage 3 SR. Then again, the next event will need them. But if I advance the story, there'll be less chances of it appearing the next time around.. argh, decisions :p

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

how much is left to finish the event?
I have fear of not being in the ranking When the event ends. D: