What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Holy shit, can't believe you finished 200 floor that quickly.
I have way too many stam pots and get bored while watching things on my second monitor very quickly :x

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have way too many stam pots and get bored while watching things on my second monitor very quickly :x
Haha if it makes you feel better, at the very least I'm glad you're bored, and you possibly saved me some trouble. :D That kinda sucks though that you can't get the cards. I was hoping to fill in cards I missed from events before I started and was too low to manage to get.

I'm still a little curious (and lazy)... did anyone manage to find out the new max lvl for cards yet?

Edit: I've managed to get the SR card from the acorn event twice now... but no pink or silver. Anyone remember if the cards were specific to the rank of acorn?

Last edited:
OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I burned my vitamins for clearing the story. That takes quite a lot, surprisingly.

Okay, I think the longer the acorn girl goes for hunting, the better the reward will be. I gave her R gacha ticket, and she went for 50 minutes.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay, I think the longer the acorn girl goes for hunting, the better the reward will be. I gave her R gacha ticket, and she went for 50 minutes.
As you put in items, the 'go' button for the acorn game will change color, which is the type of acorn you get. Obviously the higher the rank acorn, the longer it takes to retrieve. Platinum 'aka rainbow' acorns can take up to 5 hours to get. You can play around to see what items get you bronze, silver, gold and platinum/rainbow acorns.

I think there's also a high and low version of each which determines whether you get that color as a skinny (low) or fat (high) acorn. That's just me guessing though.

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got all three of the cards from the same silver acorn so I dont know how much your chance changes acorn from acorn but you should be able to get them from all the acorns.

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh fuck. Getting that rainbow button sure isn't cheap at all.

I don't mind sacrificing some of my open card and rare ticket gacha, but I don't know this is even worth doing.

Mangomon

Reputation score

Are there any time limit on the candy girls and the acorn exchange? I haven't seen any dates.

RRYGO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i came here too late...floor 180...:(

anyway...
do i need to do something before using the ex-card?
cant use it....

and below the corn event are 3 girls (those with candy event), how can i get the cards? alrdy maxed 2 but got no cards, chatting with them has some meaning/use?

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are there any time limit on the candy girls and the acorn exchange? I haven't seen any dates.
I think the info is buried somewhere in the "News (お知らせ)" tab, but I can't be arsed to look at wall of text, sorry :/

My gut feeling says it's the same date as the end of this event though

i came here too late...floor 180...:(

anyway...
do i need to do something before using the ex-card?
cant use it....

and below the corn event are 3 girls (those with candy event), how can i get the cards? alrdy maxed 2 but got no cards, chatting with them has some meaning/use?
You need to unlock something in the achievement tab to be allowed to use excards

Also, for your 2nd question, give them candy. That's how you get them. Talking won't do much because they are kinda responding to you magic-8-balls style.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Ability to use ex cards used to be unlocked by completing 4-4 campaign. Unless something changed with the new achievement system in place.

Don't rush to it thou. Ex levels net very little hypnotic power (3 per lvl), and they cut you off from gaining other random card in place of maxed out @gatcha. This may not look like much, but at your level its kind of important to get as much oompf as you can as fast as possible.

While we're at that, rushing campaign in general is bad. You don't get much from it, you're missing out SR cards unless using card opens, and boss power grows out of proportion very quickly (late ones need 1kk+ to pass).

RRYGO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ty for the info.
im not rushing (thanks to i read through this far of the thread....most of it :))asked cuse saw the button for the ex-card was grey and didnt know why

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ability to use ex cards used to be unlocked by completing 4-4 campaign. Unless something changed with the new achievement system in place.

Don't rush to it thou. Ex levels net very little hypnotic power (3 per lvl), and they cut you off from gaining other random card in place of maxed out @gatcha. This may not look like much, but at your level its kind of important to get as much oompf as you can as fast as possible.

While we're at that, rushing campaign in general is bad. You don't get much from it, you're missing out SR cards unless using card opens, and boss power grows out of proportion very quickly (late ones need 1kk+ to pass).
I'm still doing 4-4 right now, haven't finished yet. I'm pretty sure you unlock it via achievement (i think it is related to the one with how many chapter you finished though)

But you are right, getting access to ex level isn't that great at all. Kinda regretting it right now, but at least i got almost 1M power now.

Mangomon

Reputation score

I think most of the achievements gave me the EX level message when I got them to a certain point, not just the story one.

Edit: More lameness, though not as surprising, giving candy only give you story as well. No cards from either.

Last edited:

Gromelon

Reputation score

More lameness, though not as surprising, giving candy only give you story as well. No cards from either.
Now this is just lame. Tower at least gives some prizes and is a nice way to spend time between events.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A little help stripped from rough translations of the "Help" tab section below the game.

About Gacha (this basically applies to all of them)
Gatsha
It is a clatter that can acquire the N / R / SR card.

If the Ex level is not open
※ If the card of level 100 is duplicated is automated synthesis to another card of the same rarity.
※ There is also a case where it is combined with the rarity of the upper rarely.
※ card of the same rarity will be the wild card of the same rarity in the case of all 100 level.

If the Ex level is open
※ If the card of level 100 is a duplicate, level 1 up to level upper limit Ex.
※ Ex level of card duplicate will be the wild card of the same rarity in the case of upper limit.
Basically, stay below the campaign stage (I guess 4-4) and loop the campaign or buy a bunch of pink gacha tickets and max out your pink and as many silver cards as possible before going on and allowing the Ex levels. You'll be much better off with your card score and have much less of a headache.

What we should have all read about the supplement plan:
Perokore! And the
It is the content that enables a conversation with the girl again ~Yarakuta that can make conversation with SS past events.
Dear level rises when you gift a girl-only item "candy-chan", the contents of the conversation will change.

※ Even if I have to 100 percent dear degree, you can not get the girl card.
※ Perokore! So you can not use the "Lollipop".

A month licking large strategy
It is the content that you can recover the story of licking large operations that have been made in the past.
Held will be irregularly.

※ chance time does not occur in the month licking large operations.
※ There is no attache case a month lick large operations.
※ The use of licking radar can not be in the month licking large operations.
※ There is no search achieve reward than the month licking large operations.
Yep, no cards for candy, just story, and same for licking large (ladder event) no cards, just story. The candy is also old-event specific, so it's not interchangeable with lollipops when that event is the current one running.

About Kurito's Nest (Squirrel Acorn Game)
Nest of Kurito
There is a possibility that you pass an item that you are in possession of the Kurito squirrel, available to another item after a certain time.
Perokore! At using "candy-chan" is available from the nest of Kurito.

※ There are items that can not be passed part.
※ Some items to pass the time required to obtain the item will be different.
※ items available will be determined by lottery.
Since this is actually in the help section and the news says "officially implemented", I have a feeling it's here to stay as a permanent thing, and the first one was just a beta/test. I'm sure the special cards will rotate out from time to time like the gacha-only ones too.

Curious note about music:
Material provided

Music
◆ devil soul
◆ music workshop of hydrangea tea
◆ DOVA-SYNDROME

Last edited:

Mangomon

Reputation score

Kinda cool the acorn game could be staying. Probably won't use it much once I have any available cards, but it's nice to have around for excess items.

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well just noticed that collecting candy and giving it to girls from past events will not give you their cards too- that sucks... >_>

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

TaKeShi[PL];609278 said:
Well just noticed that collecting candy and giving it to girls from past events will not give you their cards too- that sucks... >_>
I just noticed that from Chaika's post. Man, bad luck for you.

I don't think this is the same candy we usually use for the event though, so I guess this candy is somewhat useless, just like how the ladder event doesn't give you reward.

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah and i didnt get the SR card from the acorns again too. Used too much items from my inventory. Started doing acorns with 140+ bottles ,and ended with 60 and pretty much nothing else. Only thing that actually was worth it are the event cards from that game wich i pretty much got all (excluding the ones that are made as factions)

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Did you get the SR cards from the rainbow button? I'm thinking about trying the rainbow button once, but I'm reconsidering whether this is worth it or not