What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

hello i have a small question...

is there any way to know if there is a SR card on chance time? either on ticket or normal? i got 2 items that let me see the cards and i dont wanna waste them
When the CGs pop up after the spin. Each CG represents a 20% of there being an SR card, ie 5 CGs means there is a guaranteed SR card.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Free Peronamins for everyone who logs in from 8/22-8/27!
Also, there's some DMM online game guide coming out soon, better brush up on your Japanese ;)

hello i have a small question...

is there any way to know if there is a SR card on chance time? either on ticket or normal? i got 2 items that let me see the cards and i dont wanna waste them
You can also sort of go by the colors that flash after a gacha roll. Though they don't necessarily mean anything, the Rainbow colors typically have SR cards in them. Red seems to usually be all silvers, or a gold and a bunch of silvers. There is an order to them based on how many times it rerolls in the campaign version. I think it goes nothing, white, green, red, gold and rainbow. Basically if its a rainbow with the CG cards displayed after, you're 99% guaranteed an SR in that batch.

In my experience, a white roll with CG is pretty good too (YMMV). They tend to dupe me on the red and green ones with cg cards, since it's kinda 50/50 whether there is a gold or just all silvers.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is someone else stuck at level 45 of the event?

i have done it several times but it says im still at 45 D:

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is someone else stuck at level 45 of the event?

i have done it several times but it says im still at 45 D:
Have you missed the mummy nurses? You need to get one of the red cards to continue to the next level. Every 3 times you get a mummy, they decrease a mummy card by 1.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have you missed the mummy nurses? You need to get one of the red cards to continue to the next level. Every 3 times you get a mummy, they decrease a mummy card by 1.
interesting.....

this might take me a while xD

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

interesting.....

this might take me a while xD
Trust us, it only gets harder for the last 10-20 levels.

My first round of this event, I thought the pass on to the next level cards were bad because you didn't get anything from them. Needless to say, I never reached the 200th level because I realized to late. xD Now I'll never have the white haired coffin girl. :/

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ouch. i guess i can only grind the event till the end xD

Mangomon

Reputation score

Another tip for the level advancement card picking screen thingy. There's a number in the message at the top of the screen that tells you the number of success cards to choose from.

Very helpful when deciding to use the card flip glasses, try to save them for one success card floors.

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hate it when the game gives me silver/gold attach case, and pink keys.

Gromelon

Reputation score

If I will go past 100 levels now, they will give me all missed prizes @28th? I won't miss anything?

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If I will go past 100 levels now, they will give me all missed prizes @28th? I won't miss anything?
Nah you won't be able to go past 100th floor anyway, because additional 100 level will be unlocked after 28th. So no, you won't miss anything.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Ah.
Oh well, no blitzkrieging for me. Was excited to finally spend some of 120+170 bottles collected on previous events.

Funny how I made it to 600k points and have not seen this event yet. Must be the last one.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Another tip for the level advancement card picking screen thingy. There's a number in the message at the top of the screen that tells you the number of success cards to choose from.

Very helpful when deciding to use the card flip glasses, try to save them for one success card floors.
I think its set up to add 1 mummy card every 20 levels. Ie, level 1-20 is one mummy card, 21-40 is 2, 41-60 is 3, 61-80 is 4 and 81-100 is 5 with the final level before going on to the next set adding one more. (Besides 100, or else they'd all be mummies xD) Then it restarts when the event adds up to level 200 and 101-120 is 1, etc., etc.

As for cases, I agree. I try to spin through as much as possible with less than 3 stam points so I can cancel the golds out since I almost always get a case instead of a key.

Edit: Apparently someone jumped ship, so I've got an open spot. ID: 11780782

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that sounds interesting... i guess i will save my glasses for the last few floors...

btw is there really a moment when you can revisit past stages? havent missed anything (have only beat 1 and got the SR using a reveal card xD) but i want to know if i could do it if i get tired of failing xD

also what happens when you have a card at lvl 100 and you get it on chance time? i saw the pink waitress at lvl 100 so im kinda curius

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

that sounds interesting... i guess i will save my glasses for the last few floors...

btw is there really a moment when you can revisit past stages? havent missed anything (have only beat 1 and got the SR using a reveal card xD) but i want to know if i could do it if i get tired of failing xD

also what happens when you have a card at lvl 100 and you get it on chance time? i saw the pink waitress at lvl 100 so im kinda curius
Past stages for campaign? (Green button) No. The best thing you can do is loop it until you get the SR card from each stage. When you finish a stage, they are available in the GHQ (Yellow button) area, but you're better off exp-wise using the normal campaign rolls.

If a card is at lvl 100, it depends where you are rolling and how far you are in the campaign. If you are below stage 4, it will be another random girl of the same kind or higher in the gachas. If it's in campaign, I think it always defaults to gold (pero). If you're above stage 4, it will add the +'s up to +25, and then give you a wild card of the same kind in the gachas. However, it's best to level all the pinks and silvers you can before you go past stage 4 because the +'s only give 3 EP every level as opposed to much more than that from 1-100.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Always save your glasses for the last floors. Also, glasses don't go away, so you can carry them over to the next event. I usually only use them if I am close to being out of time for the event and need to do those last 10 floors in a hurry. But then again I have over 200 of both stamina restores. Also, your radars carry over to the next event. I wouldn't use my radars unless you have maxed event unit bonus points. That way you can try and rank sometime on one of the climbing events. Cheers

Mangomon

Reputation score

Time for the second half~!

Worst part of this event, no chance spins.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's a new Whim Gacha running until noon 9/2 local time. Tickets start at 300 points, and decrease by 20 for every SR card you get until they're 100 points each. It's a way to get some older cards that aren't available any other way.

Ie., the 200 lvl coffin girl I missed from the first ladder event I didn't finish is available.

In other news:
Maintenance is from 2-4PM 9/1 local time, so if you haven't finished something for the ladder event, you have until then to do it. Keys will disappear after they stop allowing you to open cases which is usually until the end of the next event (though the cases only last 16 hours max). Glasses and the chance clock cards will remain.

They will start the Coliseum event.

They are adding a new area to stage 5 in the campaign, and will add it to the GHQ during maintenance on 9/8.

If you want to lvl up faster for more health and friends, I would suggest looping a stage in campaign for a 1:1 ratio for xp. You can only have 100 friends at lvl 100, but you continue to get 3 more health for each lvl beyond that.

Last edited:
OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Phew, made it to 200th floor just in time.

I wonder how the nurse looks like at level 100...