What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Ampules give permanent stat increases, evolution dragons are needed for evolution.
so i can feed all those nondragons to let's say Cactus and she will get stats? or there some other restrictions?

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so i can feed all those nondragons to let's say Cactus and she will get stats? or there some other restrictions?
Yes, the red lion ones give +10 attack, blue ones give +30 hp and green one +4 defence. There is a limit of 100 that can be used per knight, but if that's per stat or 100 in total I'm not really sure of.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ampole maxes are:
3000 HP
1000 Atk
400 Def

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Ok , thanx guys. fed all those ampules to Cactus=) 11 of each. 33 slots in inventory free now. and i am happy about it

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, good to know you can use 300 on each girl. Will take forever to do that unless you focus on one girl of course.

Did a 50 stone pull, got 2x the new girl and 1x :D
6* stay illusive as ever...

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

*bumpity*

New updates and fixes since today and last days:

• New Saturday gold maps arrived, 30/50/80 stamina which give around 3k/10k/20k gold each. The regular Saturday gold maps can now be played on every day instead of only Saturday.
    New Saturday super gold map that costs 100 stamina which I think nets you well above 30k (cleared it but didn't get all gold).
    1.5x gold until Monday midnight 21st of March (Japan time of course)
  • New event to get the 5* girl or "Wormwood/Artemisia" in English. Artemisia most likely as her skill is "Artemis shoot" and she uses a bow.
  • The random defense bonus while in battle has been increased to 20% and can be upgraded to a maximum of 30% when you have maxed the defense ampules on a girl.
  • New characters added in gacha: (Heather, 5*), (Hop, 5*) and (Apricot, 6*). Also added personal quests for these girls for their accessories.
  • New 4* girl added called " " who you can get in normal and premium gacha and the current event.
  • Some gacha related things like getting fairies at 11 girl pulls and a first time 100DMM point pull instead of 300 points.
  • Login every day for free stuff everyday (fairies/dragons/seeds/Flower stones)
  • Until the 4th of April drop rates of getting 10-year dragons are up in the beginner map, 100-year dragons are up in the intermediate/advanced daily maps.
  • In celebration of 14 months release of FKG you get from the 27th of March until the 4th of April every day you log in 2 free Flower Stones.
  • 4-4 stage added to daily region specific story maps.
  • Jukebox in the garden has now the option to play various BGM which you can buy for 20000 gold each by clicking on it. Option added to play/pause, shuffle and repeat. 25 songs including the basic one, so it will cost you 480000 gold to get all songs for now.
  • Cherry themed items can now be bought in the garden.
  • From the 25th of March it's possible to enter the serial code for the 5* girl " " which you get when you buy the FKG Character Collection art book.
  • Voices added to the personal quests of Ume (Plum), Rose, Cosmos, Violet, Primrose, Rape and Snowflake. More voices added later.
  • When you buy/get items from the shop you can now buy multiple of the same item by clicking on it instead of 1 by 1. (finally)
  • Line-up changed in the Life Crystal shop, but no idea what they changed.
  • Home screen changed to blossoming tree until 4th of April.
  • When you have over 10k seeds for equipment there's a new button so you can exchange 100 at a time.
  • Some changes made to the routes of the 80-map of the Moon event to make it more understandable.
  • Some bugs and typo's fixed.

That was one huge list....... :eek:

Also had enough Flower Stones for another 11 girl pull and got another and 2 of the new 4* girl . Fine by me :D

autizboyz

Reputation score

*bumpity*

New updates and fixes since today and last days:

• New Saturday gold maps arrived, 30/50/80 stamina which give around 3k/10k/20k gold each. The regular Saturday gold maps can now be played on every day instead of only Saturday.
    New Saturday super gold map that costs 100 stamina which I think nets you well above 30k (cleared it but didn't get all gold).
    1.5x gold until Monday midnight 21st of March (Japan time of course)
  • New event to get the 5* girl or "Wormwood/Artemisia" in English. Artemisia most likely as her skill is "Artemis shoot" and she uses a bow.
  • The random defense bonus while in battle has been increased to 20% and can be upgraded to a maximum of 30% when you have maxed the defense ampules on a girl.
  • New characters added in gacha: (Heather, 5*), (Hop, 5*) and (Apricot, 6*). Also added personal quests for these girls for their accessories.
  • New 4* girl added called " " who you can get in normal and premium gacha and the current event.
  • Some gacha related things like getting fairies at 11 girl pulls and a first time 100DMM point pull instead of 300 points.
  • Login every day for free stuff everyday (fairies/dragons/seeds/Flower stones)
  • Until the 4th of April drop rates of getting 10-year dragons are up in the beginner map, 100-year dragons are up in the intermediate/advanced daily maps.
  • In celebration of 14 months release of FKG you get from the 27th of March until the 4th of April every day you log in 2 free Flower Stones.
  • 4-4 stage added to daily region specific story maps.
  • Jukebox in the garden has now the option to play various BGM which you can buy for 20000 gold each by clicking on it. Option added to play/pause, shuffle and repeat. 25 songs including the basic one, so it will cost you 480000 gold to get all songs for now.
  • Cherry themed items can now be bought in the garden.
  • From the 25th of March it's possible to enter the serial code for the 5* girl " " which you get when you buy the FKG Character Collection art book.
  • Voices added to the personal quests of Ume (Plum), Rose, Cosmos, Violet, Primrose, Rape and Snowflake. More voices added later.
  • When you buy/get items from the shop you can now buy multiple of the same item by clicking on it instead of 1 by 1. (finally)
  • Line-up changed in the Life Crystal shop, but no idea what they changed.
  • Home screen changed to blossoming tree until 4th of April.
  • When you have over 10k seeds for equipment there's a new button so you can exchange 100 at a time.
  • Some changes made to the routes of the 80-map of the Moon event to make it more understandable.
  • Some bugs and typo's fixed.

That was one huge list....... :eek:

Also had enough Flower Stones for another 11 girl pull and got another and 2 of the new 4* girl . Fine by me :D
I think from all that list, is just that 2 is got ma intrest on.
Mooar feed me moar with those flower stone/medal thingy! :D

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well the gold map is good too, upgrading your accessories cost a fortune @_@

autizboyz

Reputation score

Well the gold map is good too, upgrading your accessories cost a fortune @_@
I actualy have no idea you can run out of gold, i have like 5m gold :eek:

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Go try and upgrade one of the gold accessories, you should easily spent a couple 100k on that alone to max it to level 50 ;)

autizboyz

Reputation score

Go try and upgrade one of the gold accessories, you should easily spent a couple 100k on that alone to max it to level 50 ;)
Yeah i upgrade those kind of accessories too, but never ran out of money even if you realy ran out of money you can just your normal flower seed, and sell all those girl you got

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

15 hour newbie here

Question: How can You obtain other point to buy 2000 Gold Girl?
It seem I cannot buy it using Petals
Only can buy the Gold Archer Leaf-Girl
Also Silver for 150K Gold
The point on the tab is only 0

How much Space is needed to be safe? On the long term
Currently I expand it to 100 Max Capacity

Thanks~

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Question: How can You obtain other point to buy 2000 Gold Girl?
Each event has its own unique event points you spend on buying event stuff.
There are 4 tabs in shop right now,
イベント1 — current event, you get points from 桜戦線は突然に maps.
イベント2 — previous event, already ended and you cannot get points anymore, wait half a year for revivals.
復刻17 — current revival, you get points from 十五夜の冒険 maps.
復刻16 — previous revival, already ended. They plan to repeat revivals at some unspecified point in future when they decide on system to do it.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Each event has its own unique event points you spend on buying event stuff.
There are 4 tabs in shop right now,
イベント1 — current event, you get points from 桜戦線は突然に maps.
イベント2 — previous event, already ended and you cannot get points anymore, wait half a year for revivals.
復刻17 — current revival, you get points from 十五夜の冒険 maps.
復刻16 — previous revival, already ended. They plan to repeat revivals at some unspecified point in future when they decide on system to do it.
What are the 5'th tab?
The 6'th is Gold

Guess I will run Revival instead to get that 2000 Gold Girl

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What are the 5'th tab?
I believe you mean the one with the rainbow/gold/silver/bronze flowers in it?
If so, they increase the skill level of your girls. Rainbow is for 6*, gold 5*, silver 4* and bronze 3*. You pay them with the green Life Crystals that you get usually from event maps.

Also, holy sh*t, RNGesus liked me today:

, (Nasturtium) and (Peach) :D

Btw, NicoNico live stream tomorrow at 9pm Japan time. Short spin-off show featuring one of the voice actors Yuko Kawanishi.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hope next girl will be red again, i have so many red gnomes and all my reds are maxed out.
Even RNG doesnt want to help me, got none from my last 4 50 pulls.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Don't have that problem thankfully, my girls seem to be evened out pretty nicely between all the elements. Have most of the 5* evolved too except for the ones I got today and some (double) event girls, but none maxed yet.

Yeah pulls tend to be annoying at times, last time I got no 5* as well, only 4* and 3*... keep hoping! I keep hoping if I ever get at least a 2nd 6* girl.....

Edit: Just maxed Balloon Vine's affection, her boobs almost literally look like balloons shape-wise, haha. Also... heart pupils <3

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Got one fun girl yesterday=)