What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

I am not very active player - just doing some maps time to time. So can anyone tell me if there is something good across those girls?

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am not very active player - just doing some maps time to time. So can anyone tell me if there is something good across those girls?
All 5-star girls are good (some of them could be a little better than others, if you have many and can choose). 6-star girl is perfect (you can't get more than 6-star).
Of course you have many 4-star, they need to be replaced by 5-star little by little (but don't forget some 4-star could have useful skill, e.g. your Lilac (the last girl in the first team)).

Last edited:

Satsujinki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well.... 0,5% rate of 6* seems a bit....
:/
I'm not even sure whether I'll ever get a 6*
:O

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well.... 0,5% rate of 6* seems a bit....
:/
I'm not even sure whether I'll ever get a 6*
:O
Keep hoping, you'll get one eventually. I had one about a month or 2 after launch and never since... In the previous Nico broadcast even the devs were kind of frustrated with the gacha not spitting out anything worthwhile with just an occasional 5* :D

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What New Years' gachas?
The New Years gacha's happened... I want to say 2 events ago. There were three of them each for a varying amount of DMM points, ranging from 2000 10000 DMM Points.

Truthfully they handed out Ornamental Kale as a freebie bonus for doing the 10k points, but the real reason to do those gachas was to get the Rainbow equipment flowers. There's certainly no other way I can see without spending an incomprehensible sum of money to get 2-3 equipment slots on a Rainbow character.

Well you have the boss slayer, . :)

As well as who offers enemy attack down (a very restricted stat at the moment). Checkout what a team of 5 enemy attack downs are capable of:

Aside from those two, you also have , whose healing statue passive I've found to be pretty useful, especially in the tougher maps.

Those, I would say are your top 3 notable mentions.

autizboyz

Reputation score

Lol dafuk, game finaly being nice to me

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Pulled did 2x 11 pulls and 1x 1 pull. I don`t have my second x11 pull as it was silver and under... which made me do a 1x pull. Here are the results.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

i am not saving for 11 pulls XD But here my last 9 YOLO draws

Last 5* is from 5* ticket though

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is the letter with hammer they gave today for login? I took it from inventory and can't find it anywhere now.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What is the letter with hammer they gave today for login? I took it from inventory and can't find it anywhere now.
Its スゴウデ庭師への依頼状, real money item used for trading for premium garden items.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yup, used it to buy the chocolate castle so have every Valentine item for the garden now except for the currently unobtainable heart.

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sometimes they need gold and the commission in order to purchase. For instance, the Nazuna statues are each 1 commission and 727 gold.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The point is that if you want to make a (complete) pretty garden, you have to pay for certain things. The permit costs 100 dmm points a piece when you want to buy it. But knowing the devs they really try hard for you to not pay with all the free stuff :p

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sometimes they need gold and the commission in order to purchase. For instance, the Nazuna statues are each 1 commission and 727 gold.
The point is that if you want to make a (complete) pretty garden, you have to pay for certain things. The permit costs 100 dmm points a piece when you want to buy it. But knowing the devs they really try hard for you to not pay with all the free stuff :p
Ha-ha, that means I never want something for permit. All I want, all I think is beautiful I bought for gold. Garden store never refused me. Even don't know I need some permit. So they can make not beautiful for me things for permit in the future again. :D

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There are always people who want everything (myself included sometimes).
There's 3 things I could not buy yet and those are the silver and gold Shepherd statues and an ice fountain.

Also if you think you're done with the personal choco bug boss at level 15, you're wrong. It goes all the way up to level 30 now with life crystals as reward at every level you beat him. They also added a x10 attack now for 150 chocolates, so should be doable.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

btw guys pls tell me what are those things for. i have half of inv filled with those from events X_X

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

btw guys pls tell me what are those things for. i have half of inv filled with those from events X_X
Ampules give permanent stat increases, evolution dragons are needed for evolution.