What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Ha, yeah. I know a few people who have done as many gachas in a single event as I have since I started playing months ago. 10000JPY for what, ~2.8 batches? I'd rather put that money towards a full game or two than gamble it away on 0.5% odds.
I don't know, I'm not gonna break the bank on a gacha or two here and there. Sure I could buy Fallout 4 or something, but I don't have so much time to spend on those games and I don't really want to spend a bunch of money anymore keeping my hardware up to date to handle those games. Couple of times I looked back on the gachas and went, "Well fuck," but I was drunk when I did those... >>

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For me there's also the factor that I can already do all of the content available in the game without spending a dime, and spending that money would just be gambling for an increase in power. I've never really been a "gotta collect 'em all" type, so it's really about the power progression for me. If spending money meant actual increased odds, I'd probably be more tempted.

On another note, I just capped out
ah . Her and remind me of dynasty warriors a lot...

ah. on another note by capped out, you mean... ?

I completely agree about "I can already do all of the content available in the game without spending a dime". No point spending money on a game that doesn't give you a REAL, benefit from it. Flower Knight Girl, Puzzle and Dragons and League Of Legends are good examples.... sure you can pay money but... why? (unless you have enough money to throw to support game developers)

Couple of times I looked back on the gachas and went, "Well fuck," but I was drunk when I did those... >>
Cheers... alcohol awaaaaayyy

How is Jitsu wa Watashi wa btw? I've been wanting to watch it.

Last edited:

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ah . Her and remind me of dynasty warriors a lot...

ah. on another note by capped out, you mean... ?

How is Jitsu wa Watashi wa btw? I've been wanting to watch it.
Oh, Dynasty Warriors... So many hours gleefully wasted away playing those games back in the day. I think in English we'd call "Trinuclear Cactus" " ", which would fit her appearance imo.

I absolutely adore Nasturtium's voice work, it's fantastic. The FKG team has really stepped up their game on the sprites and voice work.

By "capped out", I just mean level capped (Level 70) in this case. All of my ampoules are going to Cattleya nowadays, though my Black Baccara is capped out aside from slots (skill and ampoules).

I enjoyed the show for what it was. It's your "typical" harem anime with a twist (the girls aren't "regular" humans). I liked the art style and the girls are cute. It ends at an appropriate point if they don't decide to do a second season, though the manga has plenty of additional material.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I rather interested on how to get more girls that able to increased skill activation percentage.

how many ampoles that a girl can take anyway ?

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I rather interested on how to get more girls that able to increased skill activation percentage.

You can purchase kodaibanas (not sure English name) from the clearing house for life gems to increase the skill level of your characters.

Ampole maxes are:
3000 HP
1000 Atk
400 Def

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The FKG team has really stepped up their game on the sprites and voice work.
Oh yes. I've noticed the increase in complexity of their animations, at least.

animation seemed so fluid and almost 3d. Her idle animation specifically.

By "capped out", I just mean level capped (Level 70) in this case. All of my ampoules are going to Cattleya nowadays, though my Black Baccara is capped out aside from slots (skill and ampoules).
It's slightly ironic I think, that people ask for rare girls but when I get them I then think: oh boy, here's a load of work... I gotta level 'em up, evolve 'em, lvl up their skills and equip slots... and 100 of each ampule... whew... [That may just be my view, however.]

I enjoyed the show for what it was. It's your "typical" harem anime with a twist (the girls aren't "regular" humans). I liked the art style and the girls are cute. It ends at an appropriate point if they don't decide to do a second season, though the manga has plenty of additional material.
Ah... harem isn't my favorite (didn't even notice the genre tags for it), but I liked Rokujouma no Shinryakusha, for whatever reason, so I'll probly like it.

Ampole maxes are:
3000 HP
1000 Atk
400 Def
blsisgod is right but more specifically; it's 100 of each I believe...

Hp gives 30 per
Atk gives 10 per
Def gives 4 per
If I remember right...

Last edited:

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Girls can take 100 of each ampoule (so 300 total), as the others have stated.

There are a number of girls that affect skill trigger chances:

, , , , the new 6* , and the new event girl offer a 1.2x modifier to trigger chance.
and offer a 1.2x modifier to trigger chance on turn 3 only.
doubles the party's skill trigger chance on turn 1 only.
and multiply their own skill trigger chances by 1.5x on turn 1 only.
doubles her own skill trigger chance on turn 1 only.

These passives multiply each other, so two girls with 1.2x modifiers will get you a 1.44x modifier, with the exception of Moonflower and Tachibana who stack (2.4x on turn 3) with each other. I'm not 100% sure how the turn 1 solo-girl passives interact with the others, but Cymbidium's applies after the others are calculated. So if you have a 34% trigger chance with one 1.2x modifier, you'd get 40.8%. Adding Cymbidium to that would give you 81.6% chance to proc on turn 1.

Oh yes. I've noticed the increase in complexity of their animations, at least.

animation seemed so fluid and almost 3d. Her idle animation specifically.

It's slightly ironic I think, that people ask for rare girls but when I get them I then think: oh boy, here's a load of work... I gotta level 'em up, evolve 'em, lvl up their skills and equip slots... and 100 of each ampule... whew... [That may just be my view, however.]

Ah... harem isn't my favorite (didn't even notice the genre tags for it), but I liked Rokujouma no Shinryakusha, for whatever reason, so I'll probly like it.
The new event girl, Suzuran'noki's, idle animation is really good too. They've all been pretty high quality since for the most part. I just hope they go back and update the original girls' idles to a similar quality, at least the 6*'s... Black Baccara's sprite feels so vanilla in comparison now.

I kinda look forward to getting new girls because it means I (hopefully) will have more options for juggling my teams around to fit my needs. I'm still hopeful we'll get some more variations on event maps that make us have to think about our team compositions a bit.

If you liked Rokujouma no Shinryakusha, I'd say you will like it. More slice-of-life than the magical girl fighting sub-plots though.

Last edited:

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

These passives multiply each other, so two girls with 1.2x modifiers will get you a 1.44x modifier, with the exception of Moonflower and Tachibana who stack (2.4x on turn 3) with each other.
ah... well that answered a question I had about Maple and Cymbidium.

The new event girl, Suzuran'noki's, idle animation is really good too. They've all been pretty high quality since for the most part.
I remember seeing her cape for the first time, of course... that is...

I agree with everything you've said so far... concerning Black Baccara, I personally don't like huge breasts, however her CG is quite beautiful. Regardless of if they update her sprites, her outfit in her CG will always be quite stunning, not to mention her perfectly pale skin...

In anyone's opinion: who should Maple replace in my personal assist group?.... Consisting of , , , and

There should be a "currently intoxicated" emote, if there isn't already.

Last edited:

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In anyone's opinion: who should Maple replace in my personal assist group?.... Consisting of , , , and
For more balance, I'd replace a red unit for Maple. Which means Tsubaki or Hypericum. Personally, I think Tsubaki's abilities are more useful in a general sense than Hypericum, has higher base stats, and has a better synergy with Maple, so I'd swap out Hypericum.

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For more balance, I'd replace a red unit for Maple. Which means Tsubaki or Hypericum. Personally, I think Tsubaki's abilities are more useful in a general sense than Hypericum, has higher base stats, and has a better synergy with Maple, so I'd swap out Hypericum.
Ah thanks for your input. I forgot to think about their color types. I had limited it down to either Hypericum or Cymbidium... Hypericum for the reasons you said, and Cymbidium because I only have her on the lead team for her passive that increases skill rate for the first turn, also her health is a bit low. However, thinking about their types... also I could put Hypericum on my dodge/counter team. Her 2x aoe attack would probly strengthen that team a bit.

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I would agree with dropping Hypericum for Maple in that team. I do think Cymbidium is a little overrated. Yes, her passive's great for clearing weak mobs in the first turn, but its effective value drops off sharply the longer a fight goes. I mathed it out for my team a while ago and with the girls that I was using it ended up averaging out to a ~17% damage increase (over multiple fights) if the fight went 3 turns against 3 targets. In the same sense you could use Peach with her +15% attack and not have RNG factor in to the relative value of the passive at all...

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would agree with dropping Hypericum for Maple in that team. I do think Cymbidium is a little overrated. Yes, her passive's great for clearing weak mobs in the first turn, but its effective value drops off sharply the longer a fight goes. I mathed it out for my team a while ago and with the girls that I was using it ended up averaging out to a ~17% damage increase (over multiple fights) if the fight went 3 turns against 3 targets. In the same sense you could use Peach with her +15% attack and not have RNG factor in to the relative value of the passive at all...
Holy hell, Peach's attack and hp are kinda impressive for a 5*.

Hmmm... ever since I got "too many" 5* girls, I've been wondering if I should just put girls on my teams based on practicality or aesthetics... It feels bad to ditch a Flower Knight you like the look of.

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Holy hell, Peach's attack and hp are kinda impressive for a 5*.

Hmmm... ever since I got "too many" 5* girls, I've been wondering if I should just put girls on my teams based on practicality or aesthetics... It feels bad to ditch a Flower Knight you like the look of.
Peach is downright amazing for a 5*... if only she had a multi-target skill, she'd be perfect. I see her on a lot of people's primary teams (including my own) for good reason.

I generally operate under a policy of practicality tempered by aesthetics, I guess? If two girls are close and I'm considering replacing one... I'll go by relative power first, but often appearance is the deciding factor. I dropped Cymbidium from my teams instead of Violet because I don't care for her art much at all (and her passive's really only great on teams with 6*'s).

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I generally operate under a policy of practicality tempered by aesthetics, I guess? If two girls are close and I'm considering replacing one... I'll go by relative power first, but often appearance is the deciding factor.
Yea, I suppose that's how I'm currently deciding on girls... dropped Himeyuri recently and felt bad cuz she's cute. :mad: we need flowers from the shop that increase equip slots

While we got a little downtime till the next event change... who's everyone's favorite girl, if you had to choose? That is, stats, combat ability, passives, looks and art, voice, attitude and all that... who's your favorite? Who's your FKG waifu? (oh yea, not limited to a flower knight you possess...)

Last edited:

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yea, I suppose that's how I'm currently deciding on girls... dropped Himeyuri recently and felt bad cuz she's cute. :mad: we need flowers from the shop that increase equip slots

While we got a little downtime till the next event change... who's everyone's favorite girl, if you had to choose? That is, stats, combat ability, passives, looks and art, voice, attitude and all that... who's your favorite? Who's your FKG waifu?
I actually just dropped Himeyuri for , myself. I totally agree about slots... my rainbows need to be complete!

My FKG waifu is definitely . She's a total badass combat-wise. I dig her newer voice lines with the awkward laugh. I'm not normally a fan of huge breasts, but her colour scheme and super-pale skin really work for me.

If we were to limit it to 5*'s, it'd be . She's cute, her lines are adorable (she can't remember Laurentia's name for the life of her), and I like her animations a lot. It also helps that she has above-average passives, personally. As soon I picked her up and heard her lines I knew she was going to have a spot on my primary team for a while.

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My FKG waifu is definitely . She's a total badass combat-wise. I dig her newer voice lines with the awkward laugh. I'm not normally a fan of huge breasts, but her colour scheme and super-pale skin really work for me.
Woah, that's a surprise. I thought you specifically liked large breasts, based on your #1 Team. Not mai waifu, however, regarding Black Baccara, I'll say it again, I'm not a fan of large breasts but I agree with what you say... her skin and design are just lovely.

With all the Flower Knights it's so hard to choose... but Tsubaki is what I'd have to go with personally, not sure why. Love her voice, personality difference in evolution CG. Guess I just think she's cool.

If we were to limit it to 5*'s, it'd be . She's cute, her lines are adorable (she can't remember Laurentia's name for the life of her), and I like her animations a lot. It also helps that she has above-average passives, personally. As soon I picked her up and heard her lines I knew she was going to have a spot on my primary team for a while.
Alternatively, if we were to limit it to 6*'s (for others as your's was already one)? I'd say a tie between , and myself. All their stats seem balanced, although Nerine has some low hp. Their passive and active abilities all seem good and just... my heart...

Last edited:

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Woah, that's a surprise. I thought you specifically liked large breasts, based on your #1 Team. Not mai waifu, however, regarding Black Baccara, I'll say it again, I'm not a fan of large breasts but I agree with what you say... her skin and design are just lovely.

With all the Flower Knights it's so hard to choose... but Tsubaki is what I'd have to go with personally, not sure why. Love her voice, personality difference in evolution CG. Guess I just think she's cool.
Haha, yeah, I guess my primary team is made up of a bunch of heavy hitters right now, but my team's mostly placed together for the +Attack synergy than aesthetics right now. I just mean that huge breasts (like basketball huge) aren't normally a draw for me, but Black Baccara's base outfit makes it work (not a fan of her evolution CG).

Tsubaki's one of the 5*'s I wouldn't mind getting my hands on... She's definitely cool, and quite strong. I'd drop from my teams for her, I think.

was my favourite girl until I picked up Black Baccara. I was a little bummed she didn't place higher during that character vote early on for updated model or a 5*+ version.

If I were to pick a favourite from those I don't have, it would probably be . Unique passive, good skill, decent stat spread, and I quite like her design. And with that I realize that I seem to like the red class of girls more than the others, lol.

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I were to pick a favourite from those I don't have, it would probably be . Unique passive, good skill, decent stat spread, and I quite like her design. And with that I realize that I seem to like the red class of girls more than the others, lol.
oooh... she was my first FKG crush I think (of girls I didn't have). At first she seems kinda boyish, but the evolved CG really made me want her.

Her and Maple seem good together.

Last edited:

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

who's everyone's favorite girl, if you had to choose? That is, stats, combat ability, passives, looks and art, voice, attitude and all that... who's your favorite? Who's your FKG waifu? (oh yea, not limited to a flower knight you possess...)
Hmmm... I guess overall from the characters I have it's Oncidium, Night Phlox, and Higanbana. This is mostly based on a combination of their voices, personality, and design.

Characters I don't have... Fritillaria and Red Ginger... obviously based solely on aesthetics.

Combat-wise... Skills I favor most are
Defensive: Regen, Dodge, Enemy Stat Down
Offensive: Skill Rate up, stat boost
I guess from those I think:
- Oncidium 6* mixed with characters that have good sustain/survivability is pretty broken....
- If there's a 6* knight that raises party skill rate for the duration of the battle, they'd probably take top-seed for best knight with allies.
- Individually outside of a comp... not sure... Higanbana is pretty good. Can't say about other characters that I don't have.

- I can comment on Fritillaria's skill a bit as I have Gerbera (similar skill, doesn't scale as fast), it's pretty trash.... haha. Battle will end after 2-3 skill invocation so it's pointless. A bit better for bosses, but Fritillaria's skill is for dispatching groups... Sadly, if I had Fritillaria I'd just mix her with some +skill rate knights and use her in a glass-cannon wombo group.

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

- If there's a 6* knight that raises party skill rate for the duration of the battle, they'd probably take top-seed for best knight with allies.
- Individually outside of a comp... not sure... Higanbana is pretty good. Can't say about other characters that I don't have.

- I can comment on Fritillaria's skill a bit as I have Gerbera (similar skill, doesn't scale as fast), it's pretty trash.... haha. Battle will end after 2-3 skill invocation so it's pointless. A bit better for bosses, but Fritillaria's skill is for dispatching groups... Sadly, if I had Fritillaria I'd just mix her with some +skill rate knights and use her in a glass-cannon wombo group.
The new 6*, , has the 1.2x skill trigger chance passive.

Fritillaria's passive is a bit weird in that you have to take it in to consideration when you use her. She should be the 5th girl to act on your teams so she always gains the effect of the stacking passive on her current turn and not the next one... and then the obvious pairing of Cymbidium and either high-chance girls or more boosting girls like those I mentioned a couple posts back. Sure it's not crazy strong, but it's more interesting than something like +35% raid boss damage or +30% shine crystal drop rate.

There are a lot of passives that just don't really matter in the current game environment where you rarely have fights last more than 3 turns once you're reasonably levelled. Team composition hardly matters at all for event maps right now. I'm hopeful they have some plans to make things a bit more engaging for veterans again, as the revival events really pander to new players.