What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

I'd be okay with this ending on Nutaku. Messed around a little bit with the game, but there be a few too many menus for my taste.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doing rolls on one of my ID (上条 霖之助 FKG ID : 019440102) since I have some gems and hoping to get Dogwood, yet I landed on Sakura (a rainbow). Nice one!

Now, I just hope my other ID get one too.

But since it 0.5% it more like a TRUE LUCK

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Doing rolls on one of my ID (上条 霖之助 FKG ID : 019440102) since I have some gems and hoping to get Dogwood, yet I landed on Sakura (a rainbow). Nice one!

Now, I just hope my other ID get one too.

But since it 0.5% it more like a TRUE LUCK
Nooooo i felt like left alone :(

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nooooo i felt like left alone :(
Don't worry, it's only one of my main IDs (The one with active Kancolle ID ... filled with non-H games / versions)

Last edited:

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This bloody RNG on getting the last flower for the event girl. Had to literally spent 140k of those trophies (or all 50 pulls) to get it :mad:

On the bright side I got a 2nd Oncydium earlier this week, so she has lvl 2 skill and slot now :)

I landed on Sakura
Congratz :eek:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Decided to roll and landed on on other ID

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure if anyone else watched the live broadcast on niconico earlier. They were running questionnaires during the broadcast asking what people were looking in future updates as well as showcasing a bit of the upcoming features and characters.

Biggest takeaways from questionnaires:
- Top 3 voted future character archetypes were

- bishoujo archetype -- I went to sleep after this finished and can't remember now the full archetype :(
- super mega loli type -- well this is obvious archetype
- cool onee-san type -- I'm really not sure what an onee-san type is

- Most voted for content improvement -- chibi characters do more things with max affection

Looks like there are some cool improvements coming related to equipment interface and they are maybe pushing a mini-game involving Nazuna. Backgrounds are going to keep updating with new events. It looks like they have things planned out for the most part all the way through Christmas.

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

big sis type
:p Yeah, the way I worded it was probably unclear. I just don't know what that character archetype actually means for the character other than some kind of familial relation. Never heard of a family relation meaning something for a character's personality or look. Maybe just the way the knight would address the danchou is a bit different.

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

super mega loli type
hype. sooooo much hype. they already have a few lolis but there's not such thing as too many. thanks for the info.

I just don't know what that character archetype actually means for the character other than some kind of familial relation.
i think they mean something like... Haruka Minami from Minami-ke except a bit more stern. I should know a better example but I can't think of one at the time. Basically an older sister who is in charge of things and follows the rules and such? That's what I imagine anyway. I guess an alternative would be the Akane Akaza [Yuru Yuri] older sister type, which is almost yandere. ah but you said "cool" onee-san type...

well there's this to help give an idea as to what they meant anyway

Last edited:

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here's the code for the free 4* they showed on NicoNico, some flower stones and other freebies will probably come in a few days as they did in the previous Twitter event.

TMHE AHXX LPC8 FZ9R

(thanks to FxxkinH for posting it on his blog)

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here's the character concept art they revealed on the stream (credit to tsvkino over on himeuta for the image):

I like 'em all, I think. Especially the candy cane one.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here's the character concept art they revealed on the stream (credit to tsvkino over on himeuta for the image):

I like 'em all, I think. Especially the candy cane one.
Oh god number 3 and 9 *nosebleed*, sadly if they going to be release it will be rainbow girl which i will never get ;-;

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well #'s 1 and 2 were released. That was quicker than I thought it would be. Managed to pull and and my love for this game has been rejuvenated.

Here's the real . Couldn't resist making a reference.

I guess 3, 4 and 6 could be for Halloween and 7, 8, 9, and 10 could be for Christmas? If they do that, then I'm hoping vampire loli is the event girl.

Last edited:

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As a Canadian, I'm pretty jelly you pulled Maple. :p 15 events have come and gone since I last pulled a rainbow and I'm starting to get disheartened every time I do a batch and get results like this past one's 2x 4* and 9x 3*.

I'd be tempted to drop $100 on a couple batch rolls if the odds weren't total shit (I'd just get more of the same) and the exchange rate wasn't so horrible for CAD right now.

5 could reasonably be for Halloween as well (Nun outfit). I'd wager 6 as the event girl and 3 as the 6* in that set.

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

15 events have come and gone since I last pulled a rainbow
I pulled rainbow only once at all. But as I see others pull new 5-6* girl (or even not one) every event. :mad:

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As a Canadian, I'm pretty jelly you pulled Maple. :p 15 events have come and gone since I last pulled a rainbow and I'm starting to get disheartened every time I do a batch and get results like this past one's 2x 4* and 9x 3*.
ah... sorry. I'm pretty ecstatic just to pull a 6*. I'll send syrupy vibes your way, to try and help you!

All in all though... this game is just an anime girl slot machine pretty much.

Gambling is kinda fun when there isn't actual money involved.

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All in all though... this game is just an anime girl slot machine pretty much.

Gambling is kinda fun when there isn't actual money involved.
Ha, yeah. I know a few people who have done as many gachas in a single event as I have since I started playing months ago. 10000JPY for what, ~2.8 batches? I'd rather put that money towards a full game or two than gamble it away on 0.5% odds.

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ha, yeah. I know a few people who have done as many gachas in a single event as I have since I started playing months ago. 10000JPY for what, ~2.8 batches? I'd rather put that money towards a full game or two than gamble it away on 0.5% odds.
ah but is isn't anything bad really. everyone likes what they like. I have a sister in-law who likes slots and gambling and such... my brother doesn't like that too much (as they don't have much money), however I understand both of their points of view. money or not, it's what you find entertaining. some say it's a waste, and others say it's entertainment.

I think personally I would put it towards separate, full games as well, though I can't explain why, because, for me anyways, it's all just some form of entertainment, or time wasting, or what have you...

Ah! However, I'm also an alcoholic and can't think clearly most of the time, so take that for what it is.

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ah but is isn't anything bad really. everyone likes what they like.
Oh for sure. Some people have invested to get a boost to "catch up" because they started late, too. I don't fault them for it, I just don't feel the same way.

For me there's also the factor that I can already do all of the content available in the game without spending a dime, and spending that money would just be gambling for an increase in power. I've never really been a "gotta collect 'em all" type, so it's really about the power progression for me. If spending money meant actual increased odds, I'd probably be more tempted.

On another note, I just capped out , so I've shuffled my teams around a bit to work her in to my primary team. I've decided to try and pair up my two rainbows with some flat %-attack (35%) passives to see how it pans out. I suspect I'll miss having an increased skill trigger chance passive on my primary team and will end up shuffling it again sooner or later. ~423k overall power now too.