What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Just wanted to ask is there a way to get more friend boss raids?
I've been noticing that this event I always had to find my own even though my friend list is quite active.
Also noticed the raid list would populate for a short time when i complete daily quests and if i were fast enough to enter one.
Now that people have to choose to either let raid bosses be available to everyone or their own friends list, events like this are definitely more annoying. Also many people are probably finished now and not bothering to hit their raid bosses.

I've personally found that I get more raid boss updates if I reload the page than just click to a menu and back to the main. Otherwise it seems to update just after finishing a mission or raid boss, like you'd mentioned.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just wanted to ask is there a way to get more friend boss raids?
I've been noticing that this event I always had to find my own even though my friend list is quite active.
Also noticed the raid list would populate for a short time when i complete daily quests and if i were fast enough to enter one.
Its funny tho, the raid boss pop up like 70-80+ whenever you max your girl affection and its all gone in a sec xD. The first time i see that was like hmm so many raid boss which one should i choose, and the second i choose the raid all the raid is gone

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone help me. i ran out of slots but i like to buy more how do i do that o.o and how much would it cost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can someone help me. i ran out of slots but i like to buy more how do i do that o.o and how much would it cost
In the character menu, if you select the 2nd tab you will notice a number (eg:200/200) the button right beside it is to increase your limit.
This game is very fair in increasing your limit. If memory serves me right its 5 slots for 1 flower. Current limit goes to 300. The same thing can also be done with the equipment limit on the equipment tab.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

God I'm such a retard... Could've 3* the latest 80 stamina map 3 times now if I just had noticed there was a 3rd tent on the top right *facepalm*

And of course stamina needs to regenerate... and probably RNG will say nope everytime now that I noticed it.

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi every one, I been playng for about 4 weeks, and now cheking the main menu this windos shows up and I wonder how it works.

in case the img dont shows up.

any help here?

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any help here?
They're character quests. The ones highlighted are ones that you currently have in your collection. If you click one it will give you a list of 3 entries/missions. The first requires the girl at level 10+, second at 30+, and the third requires that you've evolved the girl. The number listed below it is its stamina usage: 22, 24, or 33.

If you meet the requirements, make a team where that character is the leader and hit the green button and it'll take you to a map that looks roughly like 4-1. There's no need to get 3 medals or anything, just complete it. Completing all 3 for a single girl gives you a piece of equipment for that girl specifically.

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They're character quests. The ones highlighted are ones that you currently have in your collection. If you click one it will give you a list of 3 entries/missions. The first requires the girl at level 10+, second at 30+, and the third requires that you've evolved the girl. The number listed below it is its stamina usage: 22, 24, or 33.
Thanks a lot.

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wow.....they doing revival event on lavender. I guess the developer adopt the aigis way.I guess I can getvanother extra copy to use:D

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't have her so I don't mind that at all :D
Kind of wonder why they gave her ice magic though. Lavender to us Europeans usually means those nice warm Summer vacations on camping sites somewhere in the Provence in France. The smell of lavender is so nice then~

Still need to finish getting coral for current event though, just over 1k to go to get everything. More than enough time to finish that and focus my attention on Lavender.

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What are those 7 feather like things on the Lavender purchase tab?

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think in Japan they often associate lavender with Hokkaido, which can be a pretty chilly area? Otherwise I have no idea.

I was wondering if they'd do any events like this... I missed capping a few of the early event girls, so this is pretty awesome. Picked up enough of the gems to cap her (was missing 1 slot and 2 skill) in the process of clearing each map once. :D

What are those 7 feather like things on the Lavender purchase tab?
If you feed them to Lavender, she gains a guaranteed skill rank or item slot (depending on which you use).

autizboyz

Reputation score

So a question, is the item reward from rare/epic or whatever accecories dungeon repeatable? Or is it just 1 time only? Cleard 2 of them afraid to repeat it cuz it cost lot of stamina

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So a question, is the item reward from rare/epic or whatever accecories dungeon repeatable? Or is it just 1 time only? Cleard 2 of them afraid to repeat it cuz it cost lot of stamina
I think they are not. If you cleared a map you can get a reward only once. Any map works that way. And it'd be too generous to get rare accesories to all girls.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Reputation score

I think they are not. If you cleared a map you can get a reward only once. Any map works that way. And it'd be too generous to get rare accesories to all girls.
Meh that's suck, i though i can grind it D;

Edit : Actualy its repeatable, but im guessing you only can get the item 1 week each or when the accecories dungeon are open?

Last edited:

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actualy its repeatable, but im guessing you only can get the item 1 week each or when the accecories dungeon are open?
It has different reward in different days. May be that's why this quest seems "repeatable"? When you'll get all 4 bracelets it'll become not repeatable.

As to your question: did you read Japanese Wiki?

Last edited:

autizboyz

Reputation score

It has different reward in different days. May be that's why this quest seems "repeatable"? When you'll get all 4 bracelets it'll become not repeatable.

As to your question: did you read Japanese Wiki?
Yeah i just notice it, well it the reward are the same. It just every 2-3 day when the dungeon pop out it has diffrent enemy and give same reward, like 2 days ago all the enemy are weak to rapier (yellow), and yesterday was rod (purple). They both give same reward, and no i never look at wiki except for girl (Cuz for stat/skill etc)

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah i just notice it, well it the reward are the same. It just every 2-3 day when the dungeon pop out it has diffrent enemy and give same reward, like 2 days ago all the enemy are weak to rapier (yellow), and yesterday was rod (purple). They both give same reward, and no i never look at wiki except for girl (Cuz for stat/skill etc)
They're "ultimate" daily dungeons, they cycle red/blue/yellow/purple on Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri. The rewards for the necklace and crystals of life variants are the same (and only obtainable once, afaik).

The bracelets all have different effects:

The silver one has a 20% chance per turn to recover 10% of the girl's HP.
The red one increases critical hit chance.
The blue one gives a 5% chance to counter-attack with a 2x-Attack hit.
The gold one increases the Shine Crystal drop rate by 15%.

Personally the only one really worth the item slot is the heal...

FxxkinH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They're "ultimate" daily dungeons, they cycle red/blue/yellow/purple on Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri. The rewards for the necklace and crystals of life variants are the same (and only obtainable once, afaik).

The bracelets all have different effects:

The silver one has a 20% chance per turn to recover 10% of the girl's HP.
The red one increases critical hit chance.
The blue one gives a 5% chance to counter-attack with a 2x-Attack hit.
The gold one increases the Shine Crystal drop rate by 15%.

Personally the only one really worth the item slot is the heal...
Really? Never knew those items had their own abilities. Still don't quite have a team that can complete one of those ultimate dungeons.
Is that on top of stat bonuses or do they just have that one ability? That critical hit chance sounds nice to put on Sakura...

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They only have the abilities on them, no stats of any kind.

Just to show how it looks in game:

The heal one is the only one I've gone for so far. It procs often enough that Rose there stays pretty healthy through a run. I do agree that the crit one could be tempting for a girl with high base attack values like virtually any 6-star or a Peach or so. Maybe I'll get one to play around with the next time it comes around.

Also, this is kinda weird... I was literally just taking a look at your blog for the first time before logging in here. :p