What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Stuck at 2/4 and 2/5... Tried for the skill-up 120 map a few times, but at most got to the boss and got obliterated... so I guess tough luck for me...

You guys amaze me at how high levels you all are, I just passed the 110k total damage and have been playing from the start. Also one guy on my friends list is almost at 230k damage :eek:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Ouch that sucks Freyking. I'd stick to the 80 stamina map, I think only a few of the guys on here can even do the 120. I'd go for equipment up since its the last day, that's a guarantee stat up if you get the flower. And in the very long run you can make up missing skill% with good equipment XD.

Looking at everyone current positions, guess it was my turn to be lucky and finish the event early XD

@Smoothie
When I have time I roll seeds and sell everything off as well. But only sometimes, kinda time consuming to roll so many.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

wew, finally got that last dragon needed to evo my 6 star ^^ was about to give up and ended up getting it in my last chest before i went to bed..... also the thing to max would probably be skills rather than equips since i doubt youll be getting too many earrings (though 3 slots i all i really need atm, not sure about later)

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actually what i wanna know is what is her 2nd skill seem to pop after evolve :eek:
Her second ability is a flat group movement speed increase of 50. Pretty useful if you have a really slow knight like Hinoki (MS 300) in your group.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got around to trying the 2nd part final map, what the hell is that place. There's not even really a strategy for it, it's like: "Goodluck not dying to flies". Pretty stupid. I can't even pretend like it has any kind of strategy lol.

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally got around to trying the 2nd part final map, what the hell is that place. There's not even really a strategy for it, it's like: "Goodluck not dying to flies". Pretty stupid. I can't even pretend like it has any kind of strategy lol.
My strategy was to place all of my units in the camp right after the fly switches. That way they got a good lap before the flies swarmed and by the point it was just another half lap to finish off the boss. 3 starred it on my second attempt and only failed the first time because my units missed one of the enemies. It was much more straightforward to 3 star than the first 120 map I thought, which was entirely luck based when and if you unleashed the flies.

Last edited:

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

maintenance time and we gonna have new event straight after the maintenance.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't wake up till after maintentance started, oh well. I probably wouldn't have been able to get the 4th equip unlock in time anyways, at least I get a full start on the new event.

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Let hope that they do revival event in future like aigis

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like its a trial type event again for a gunner girl. I hope I can complete the trials this time x.x

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah like in Aegis, think I prefer clear events much better. At least we get to work on our teams during them instead of wasting all our stamina on the event.

For anybody that doesn't know, you can click the 3rd button from the left to see the current event image (Shows the gunner girl). Her shoulder/arm...

Not sure how I feel about her, weird costume for a gun wielder.

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Most likely her atk pattern should be magic like sakura.
Got a feeling the mobs will be weakness on magic

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is up~

1: All Collision type (Yellow/突属) chance up for 3 star or higher girls

2: 25 million people topped Memorial Campaign, 2 Hanalei stones for all players who login during it as usual, I am so happy these don't seem to be ending

3: Bonus stage appearances added, they're random dungeons that appear on a time limit like raids apparently after clearing a normal map.

4: Some changes
1. I added a limited Gacha Gacha screen to screen.
2. In evolution synthetic screen, has decided to detail can be confirmed after evolution.
3. We reduced the click range of the search icon in My page.
4. We adjust the amount of scrolling with the mouse wheel.
5. In punitive helper selection screen of, has decided the order of helper at random.
6. a treasure chest panel of the stage treasure chest panel has been placed six or more, has been changed to Gold panel (250G).

5: Lots of bug fixes
1. Under certain conditions, Fixed bug that becomes impossible progress at the time of stage start

2. Subjugation at the start of bug fixes voice of more than one character is played

3. When it is clear to earn three medals at special dungeon, modification of reward failure which has not been displayed

4. Modification of the bug that is good sensitivity and equipment of the correction at the special dungeon does not reflect

5. By day of the week mission crunch Gold Rush, Fixed bug that skill animation of boss does not play

6. When I stepped on the specific procedure in Gacha screen, notation of possession Hana spirit stone number of actual possession and number of different bug fixes

7. After you defeat the Reidobosu, modification of bug that BGM to multiple playback

8. The bottom of the user Mikireru of bug fixes in Reidobosu history screen
Modification of the bug that comrades application pop-up that appears from the participants list of Reidobosu are multiple display

9. Fixed bug in which the event proceeds even when you view the log during the event skip

10. At the event scene of log screen, fix the bug that can not be the voice of Play

11. In character detail screen, Fixed bug that experience bar required to level up is not displayed correctly

6: I didn't see it mentioned in the maintenance notice, but there's also 3 new Collision girls. They're posting their English translated names now, nice. That will save a lot of confusion. Anemone (6 star and looks fabulous skill wise), Rose (5 star), Chocolate Cosmos (5 star).

New event tiles, they teleport you. Seems mostly cosmetic for now, not sure how it will really matter. So far it just seems like the only difficulty with them is that you may not know where they teleport you, but the wiki should help with that. I just got a new raid boss from doing the event maps, a giant yellow flyish creature. So maybe events will spawn raid monsters from now on.

Raid bosses. Raid bosses everywhere. I have 6 in my window right now lol. I guess the time of using 1 raid orb per attack is now, gotta conserve them. I got a level 54 one somehow, my main team barely scratched it, halp.

On the 40 cost map, take your troops off the top tent, the teleports bring them there. All having them there does is make them reach the boss quicker. That or you can put a weak or slow team there and let them die. It does increase the chance of them picking off one of the top enemies, so I guess take which gamble you prefer. If you keep finishing too early though, that's one of the best ways to reduce the chance of that.

Last edited:

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ouch the new raid boss is painful to those haven evolve girls. 1hit kill.:(

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

omg... event 80 stam map is.... umm better prepare to do multiple runs depending on your luck >.> so many portals

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

stuck at 40 stam map for 6 run and haven clear 3 medal....god this is too much of luck to play.

Memekia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This event is easier than the last one :), the mob don't hit too hard and the boss don't spam his skill , plus the skill don't do too much damage. The only downside it's less gold per map compare to the last event .

For the 80 map there is only 3 mob that you can miss the bottom left , the upper mid and the pack just before the boss .

Anyone got an affection item in chest drop in the event map or it's only 2 star girl ?

Edit : anyone know what's the new tab in the affection menu for ?

Last edited:

iatnehyzarc

Lurker
Reputation score

What is the "linked gacha" thingy mentioned in the update, now there is 3 page in the summon menu, which one is the linked one?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just helped someone with lvl 80 raid boss (spend 3 orb at once)
and when it died gave me 168 2nd seed :D
But geez 3 orb thats dmg x5 and i only able to hit about 30-40% of its hp
PS: Lol at my weakest time got wiped in 1 skill

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Altrius:
:D thx for the assist. Didnt know that raid was that hard to kill. If u were the who encounter that boss , ur total seed will be 400 at least.

Was trying to clear the 80 stam map and in the end encounter that crazy lvl 80 raid boss. Thx for the assist to all who help to damage.In the end, the 80 stam map actually can be easy as all the team in different tent will move to almost all the potal that will encounter bugs except for one area that require luck which make me 2 medal in the end.Just fill up all the tents will all the tents and u most likely clear almost all the bugs around